3 December 2006 - Cover

3 December 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 4

The third period was already five minutes old, with Brad doing his best to shadow Jake Campbell and working hard to check him off the puck without taking a penalty. Brad’s three-inch height and ten-pound advantage helped to contain him, and he could tell Campbell was growing frustrated, which would likely lead to a penalty. Brad continually gave Campbell good, clean, hard checks against the boards. He tried to avoid hitting the numbers, stopping his progress with bodychecks to either shoulder.

When Brad had the puck, Campbell checked him closely. But Brad did something different. First, he experimented with moving the puck left-handed, but Campbell was a lefty shooter. Or he’d skate close to another Dragon player, creating a small crowd, and creating more open ice for his teammates. His plan worked, and with Campbell and Brad crowding another Dragon player, John scored his second goal of the game with two other players assisting. Brad didn’t get an assist but did his job. Now it was 7-4 for the Rats.

Dan and Abby cheered for the latest Rats goal, and she enjoyed making his cock nice and hard again. Her hand motion was becoming more evident under the blanket. Anyone who looked would definitely know what Abby was doing. Dan was also enjoying fingering Abby’s young pussy.

On their next shift on the ice, Campbell eluded Brad long enough to accept a pass at center ice from his right winger. Brad, anticipating his move to the right, angled in to check him. Campbell didn’t see Brad but heard ‘Heads up!’ at the last moment. He just had enough time to brace himself for the impact of Brad’s thunderous body check.

Brad’s left shoulder came up, catching him squarely in the Dragon’s crest. Campbell was stopped in his tracks and fell in a heap to the ice, his stick flying through the air and sliding into the corner.


The River Rats fans erupted in a deafening cheer for Brad’s body check on Campbell. Brad gathered the loose puck and fed it to his centerman. He glanced back, looking for Campbell, who was making his way slowly off the ice, winded from the solid check. Brad hurried to the bench for a well-earned rest.

Several teammates gave him high fives or pats on his helmet for his check on Campbell, and Coach Bennett slapped his shoulder pads in appreciation.

On the Dragons bench, Jake was attended to by the team’s trainer. “Just a little winded, that’s all,” he said when asked how he was. “Tell the coach I’ll sit out the next shift.”

The sweat was running freely down Brad’s temples as he took deep breaths caused by his excursion. He had never played this hard before.

He took a little drink of water, not feeling all that thirsty, and his right leg was beginning to feel a little tight. His line’s turn came at the eleven-minute mark. He jumped over the boards and looked for Campbell. He saw a different left winger and noticed Campbell was still on the bench. Brad short-shifted himself, welcoming the longer rest.

“Are you okay?” He yelled to Campbell as he skated past him to his bench. Brad knew he’d caught Jake with his head down and out of position. As much as they enjoyed competing against each other, he wasn’t trying to hurt him.


“My hand is getting tired trying to jerk you off,” Abby mentioned, having to pause.

“You don’t have to finish me if you don’t want to.”

“I want to. I know I’ve only done you once, but I already like jerking you off.”

“When I’ve cum it takes quite a while for me to cum again. When I fuck a woman, it’ll take her about half an hour to suck me off. A continuous thirty-minute blow job feels fantastic. Or if she sucks me off first, then I give her a good, long fuck before I cum again,” he explained. Abby began stroking his thick cock again, imagining them fucking.

“I don’t think I’ll be able to cum again, but I sure love you fingering my pussy.”

“I’m at your service whenever you need it, Abby,” he replied, twisting his fingers like a corkscrew inside her.

“I’ll definitely remember that! I hope Karen won’t mind if I need you quite often.”

“Better hope Brad doesn’t mind too,” he kidded.

“I’m sure he won’t mind when he’s fucking his mom while you fuck me. Brad told me he’s fucking his mom and Vicky.” Abby didn’t object when Dan leaned over and felt her tit. “Try to keep my nipples hard as long as possible,” she urged.

Dan’s hand then moved to her left tit. “If your hand can do it, keep stroking my cock until I cum.”

“Okay,” she whispered.

Abby continued stroking Dan’s cock like a steady piston. The pause had allowed some cock juice to seep out, and Abby used it to lubricate his long shaft. Her hand became a pussy as she increased her pace. This time, Abby’s hand motion was more pronounced under the blanket, making it begin to slide off Dan’s waist.

“Please pull the blanket aside. I want to watch you cum,” she asked. Dan had moved the blanket enough to give Abby a great view of her hand stroking his cock. She squeezed the shaft up to the head, getting a large drop of juice. She mixed it along his shaft, pumping his cock.

“Keep going just like that,” he urged. “Yeah, that’s it, that’s it!” Dan covered his mouth, giving out a deep, muffled grunt as he washed Abby’s hand again with his warm cum.

Abby put her left hand under the head of his cock and caught the third and fourth small spurts. “Keep stroking my cock! Oh yeah, that feels so fucking good, Abby!”

“I’m happy I can please you,” she smiled, looking at the white, milky pool of cum in her hand. Ten seconds later, she was still pumping his cock. She loved the feeling of the thick purple monster in her hand. “Keep going?”

“Yeah, a little longer,” Dan panted. Abby stroked his meat, his cum thickening in her hand.

“My hand can’t go any longer.”

“Okay, you can slow down now.” Abby gazed at the pool of Dan’s cum in her hand. “I can hardly wait to give you a good blow job.”

“Only after you’ve given Brad one first.”


At the eighteen-minute mark, the referee and the timekeeper were reviewing a possible goal by the Dragons. Brad and Jake, both their teams’ captains, stood by the red semi-circle in front of the penalty box for the decision.

“You’re doing okay?” Brad asked him.

“I’m fine now; why did you yell to warn me before you checked me?”

“I’ve seen open-ice hits really hurt one or both players. I may play tough a lot of the time, but I also play fair, and I don’t want to see anyone get hurt. Besides, we’re both in our OHL draft year. It would do a lot of good if you or I were out for the season because of a dirty hit. You never know, we could end up on the same team.”

“Thanks, Brad,” Jake, appreciating his comment, tapped his stick against Brad’s shin pad. The referee told the two there was no goal as the puck did not completely cross the goal line.

Abby finally stopped jerking off Dan, her arm ready to fall off. “I’ll have to use both hands when I jerk you off twice from now on,” she smiled. She bent her left arm close to her chest, looking at the small pool of Dan’s cum cupped in her hand. He watched her put her hand to her mouth and lick it off her palm, getting every last drop. “It tastes good, but there’s just not enough of it.”

“You’ll get more when you suck me off. You’re going to be a great cock sucker, Abby.”

“Thank you, I aim to please,” she beamed. “And I love you fingering my pussy.”


The final score of the game was River Rats 7, and Dragons 4. The Rats crowded around the goalie, congratulating each other on the win. The Dragons consoled their goalie and each other over the loss.

“We finished just in time,” Abby said, putting Dan’s cock back inside his jeans.

“I don’t know if we’ll be able to do this at every game,” he said.

“Why not? I want to.”

“We won’t always get to sit so far away from other people.”

“That will make it more exciting to jerk you off without letting them know it.”

“I hope I haven’t irritated your pussy too much.”

“Surprisingly, it feels fine. You gave me the best and longest finger fucking ever!”

“It was my pleasure,” he said, smiling, slowly withdrawing his fingers from her. He licked off her juices, and she did the same. “Guess we should go down to the foyer and wait for Brad,” Dan said, zipping up his fly.

Dan and Abby folded up the blankets. She took his hand once more as he led her down the steps to the foyer. She could feel the eyes of men and women looking her over in her short skirt and low top. Dan also admired the look of her short skirt and slim legs.


In the foyer, the growing crowd was mostly waiting for hockey players. Abby found a table to sit at, chose a seat facing the crowd, and patted the empty seat beside her for Dan to join her. She cuddled close to him, wrapping her right arm around his left and crossing her legs right over her left. Dan could see the vee shape her legs made at the hem of her very short skirt.

“You’re getting a lot of looks at your sexy legs. Not too many women wear short skirts this time of year.”

“I’m glad. Can you take out your phone and take a few pictures of me?”

“Sure I can.”

“As I promised you, I’m going to show off my bare pussy to people, and I want the pictures to prove it.” Dan got up, taking out his phone as Abby uncrossed her legs. She relaxed her thighs, letting her legs spread naturally. Dan didn’t want to be too obvious as he prepared to take her picture. He could see the vertical slit of Abby’s pussy and fixed his phone on her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.