3 December 2006 - Cover

3 December 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 3

“I don’t know about you, but I need to use the washroom,” Dan said, taking the blanket off him.

“Yes, I need to go too,” she replied, her bare legs feeling the cool air. Dan stood, stretching his arms, back, and legs. Abby smiled, looking at the bulge his cock made in his jeans. She stood and gave her top a little tug, revealing a decent amount of cleavage, and left her skirt as short as possible.

Dan politely offered his hand to assist her past the narrow footing space. As he escorted her to the lower level, she continued to hold his hand. He could see many people looking at them, wondering if they were father and daughter.

“Would you like another hot chocolate?” Dan asked at the washroom door.

“Sure, I’d love one, thank you.” Abby hesitated before going into the women’s washroom.

“I’ll meet you outside the door,” he said, reading her thoughts, and she nodded her agreement. Dan used the washroom and took several extra pieces of paper towels to wipe up his cum stains from the floor.


Dan was soon waiting for Abby outside the door as promised. She came up to him, and his nostrils flared, breathing in the fresh scent of her chocolate and vanilla perfume. As they walked and stood in line side by side to buy their drinks, Abby slipped her soft hand again into his.

She smiled up at Dan and drew his eyes to her chest with a slight tug on her top. “You’re being a real tease,” he said, leaning over to her ear.

“I know; I love you looking down my top,” she beamed.

Dan was always a people watcher and politely returned the several smiles he received. Many women whispered how much this handsome-looking man resembled actor Tom Hanks.

“All you have to do is look at a woman, and I bet she’d be an easy fuck for you, I know I would be,” she whispered to him. Dan looked at her with her blunt comment.

“I’m just being polite to them,” he reasoned.

Dan bought Abby her hot chocolate and himself another coffee. She stood close to him in the foyer for a few minutes as they sipped their drinks. She faced close to him, continuing her teasing, and now the darker skin above her nipples almost showed. Abby was anxious to get Dan back to their seats. She wanted her hand on his cock again, his fingers inside her yearning pussy, and this time, his hand on her tits.

The foyer was crowded with other fans also trying to warm up with a hot drink in the heated room. Abby looked around at the different people talking as Dan called Karen and told her the score of Brad’s game.

Abby noticed a tall woman with shoulder-length brunette hair off to Dan’s right. She was facing him from behind with her coat undone, displaying a pink crisscross top that barely covered her decent-sized breasts. Her light-coloured blue jeans were so tight on her, they looked like they were painted on.

She walked past Dan, lightly brushing her arm against his, just enough for him to look at her, and stood at a nearby window. The mystery woman used the window as a mirror to look at Dan in the reflection. Dan finished talking to Karen, and Abby took his free hand in hers. He sipped on his coffee and glanced again at her young, desirable cleavage.

“Karen asked if I was keeping your legs warm. I assured her I was, and you were keeping my fingers warm inside your pussy.”

“You told her you were fingering my pussy here at the game?” She whispered.

“Yes, and that you jerked me off under the blanket. Karen said she was jealous of me.”


The unknown woman made her move and walked toward Dan. She purposely bumped into his right shoulder and dropped her purse to the floor, spilling its contents. “Oh, I’m sorry,” he apologized, looking at the woman.

He let go of Abby’s hand and, passing her his coffee, stooped down to help her pick up the strewn items off the cement floor. “Sorry, that’s awfully clumsy of me,” she said with a perfect smile, and she took her comb and wallet from him.

She had positioned herself so Dan would have a perfect view of her tits attempting to fall out of her top. Abby could also see down her low top from above. He took fleeting glances at her breasts, not wanting to be too obvious. Her nipples protruded proudly, announcing that she was braless. She let her left knee casually touch his right as she picked up a few more items.

She looked at Dan’s left hand and noticed no wedding ring, but saw what looked like two wedding bands on his right hand. Dan stood, offering his hand to help her stand. He handed her a small, round, flat container that advertised her birth control pills. “Thank you so much,” she smiled coyly.

“My pleasure; luckily it wasn’t my hot coffee that spilled on you,” he smiled back.

She paused, looking at him. “Excuse me, is your name Dan?” She knew exactly who he was but pretended to be innocent.

“Yes, it is,” he answered, thinking this attractive and unnamed brunette looked familiar.

“And do you drive a transit bus?” She asked, looking into his hazel green eyes.

“Yes, as a matter of fact, I do.”

“I thought you looked familiar. You look different out of your uniform.”

“Better, I hope,” he smiled.

“You certainly do. I’ve ridden on your bus several times. I’ll say that you certainly drive a bus smoother than the drivers do in Toronto. I just moved to Trenton from Toronto a few weeks ago, and I’m still trying to find my way around the area,” she offered.

Dan resisted the urge to lower his eyesight and view her obviously deep cleavage. He guessed this beautiful brunette to be in her mid-to-late thirties and that she was tall, at about five feet seven, with a definitely nice figure.

“I’m Trisha, Trisha Paquette,” she beamed, offering her right hand. Dan accepted her soft hand.

“Hi Trisha, I’m Dan Hayward, and this beautiful young woman with me is my son’s girlfriend, Abby.” They exchanged hellos.

Trisha noted Abby’s very short skirt and low-cut top, which revealed an ample amount of her firm tits. “Aren’t you a beautiful young thing?”

“Young thing?! I’ll show you, young thing!” Abby angrily clenched her fists. She objected to this strange woman trying to horn in on her Dan. She slipped her right hand into his left, displaying her ownership of him.

“Do you drive the same route all the time?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Then I guess I’ll be a regular passenger on your bus. I don’t have a car right now because of my divorce settlement. Your bus stops outside my hotel and drops me off near my work. I’m moving into my new apartment on Wednesday.”

“If there’s anything I can help you with about the bus routes or to help make you feel more welcomed to Trenton, just let me know,” Dan politely offered.

“Yeah, take me to bed and fuck the ass off of me. That’ll make me feel welcomed,” she thought. “Thank you; that’s very kind. I’m sure I’ll take you up on your offer,” she smiled, touching his right forearm. “It’ll be nice having a handsome, smiling, and familiar face greet me each morning.”

Abby rolled her eyes at her lame pickup line. Trisha’s smile didn’t betray her thoughts, “Hopefully it’ll be saying good morning to me from my bed or yours.”

“Do you mind if I bring you a coffee each morning as a thank you? Timmy’s is just across the street from my hotel.”

“Not at all, I drink a large double, double.” Abby frowned at Dan’s easy acceptance of Trisha’s offer.


Trisha inched closer to Dan, lightly pressing her left tit against his right arm. Abby rolled her eyes again, knowing exactly what she was doing. “Two can play that game,” Abby thought in retaliation against Trisha.

She tugged on her top, revealing more of her tit, and pressed it against his other arm. Dan smiled, taking fleeting glances at the cleavage so close to him.

“You must know where there’s a decent romantic restaurant around town?” Trisha asked.

“I know where there are a few,” he replied, finally letting his eyes look at her very deep cleavage.

“Perhaps you’ll let me treat you to a nice dinner out as a thank you, provided you’re allowed to date a passenger,” she smiled, knowing his eyes were on her low cleavage.

“There’s no rule saying I can’t.”

“You can’t! You can’t; he’s mine and he also belongs to Karen!” Abby’s hand gripped his tighter, her tits pressing more against him. Her glaring eyes reveal her thoughts.


“There you are, Aunt Trish. It’s time to go back to our seats!” A young boy said, tugging on her coat.

“Guess that’s my cue to go. Okay, Timmy. My older nephew plays for the Dragons. See you later, Dan. Bye, Abby,” she said regretfully.

“See you tomorrow morning, Trisha.”

“I’m looking forward very much to seeing you tomorrow too, Dan, with a hot coffee for a hot-looking man,” Trisha replied, her nephew leading her away.

Abby didn’t reply to her and rolled her eyes once more. Dan admired her cute ass in her tight jeans until she merged with the crowd. Trisha turned her head for one last look at Dan before joining her brother’s family at the opposite end of the stands.

She paused for a moment, seeing Dan talking to Abby. “I don’t know what your woman situation is, Dan, but we’ll be in bed fucking before the week is over, and you’ll be all mine by Christmas. I can smell another quick marriage and divorce coming up,” she smiled.


“See what I said about you just having to smile at a woman?” Abby looked at him.

“I don’t get what you mean? I wasn’t trying to pick her up, though she is good-looking.”

“No, but she sure was trying to pick you up.”

“Maybe it’s because she recognized me from driving the transit bus and wanted to finally meet me socially.”

“I doubt if it was that easy.”

“You think she dropped her purse on purpose to get my attention?”

“I know so. I saw her looking at you before she purposely bumped into you. And she was showing you so much tit, she may as well have taken them out of her top and shoved them in your face. Not only that, she sure was quick to let you know she’s divorced.”

“Are you jealous of Trisha?” He teased her.

“No, I don’t think so. Well, I guess I am a little. I’m just a little concerned about her motives. I don’t want anyone coming between you and Karen. You know, trying to break you both up, that’s all.”

“What are you going to do, interview every woman I might be interested in fucking?”

“If I have to, I will. Brad has just got the family he’s always wanted, and I don’t want to see him lose that.”

“Abby, honey,” Dan began as he lightly cupped her soft cheek. “Laura, Karen, and I have dealt with men and women who have tried this sort of thing on us before. A couple of times in the past, a woman has thought if she was caught in our bed fucking me, it would split us up. Instead, Laura or Karen would pretend to be mad at me, then get into bed with her and force her into a threesome with us, or leave.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.