Thirty Days
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2016 by Oldtimer

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - 17 year old Tommy gets arrested shoplifting a six pack of beer. By coincidence his mother is the judge. She gets the charges dropped and grounds him for thirty days. While he is in her chambers he happens to see her wearing next to nothing under her robe. Throughout the next month, Tommy and his mother get closer than a mother and son should.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size   Slow  

Between Gloria’s squirting and their enthusiastic fucking, Tommy’s bed was wrecked. They laid there for a little while in each other’s arms regaining their strength. After a while, Gloria suggested they take a shower – together. That suggestion rejuvenated Tommy and he followed his mother to the bathroom. Gloria took off her teddy, garters and stockings.

Tommy was already naked and while he thought his mother’s lingerie was really hot, he loved her nude body. Like any boy his age he loved boobs. Gloria’s were very nice – albeit surgically enhanced - and he went through a box of Kleenexes every time he visited his dad and his hot, busty wife. However he had started to notice that his mom had a killer ass. She looked like she’d been poured into the dress she wore that night. Then when he fucked her from behind he noticed how great it looked.

“You got a great ass, Mom.” Gloria smiled at the compliment and thanked him. All the exercising and walking in heels paid off. She also thought it was a good sign her son noticed something besides her boobs. Not every beautiful girl was stacked. It was good for him to realize that at such a young age. She shook it as she walked into the shower to give Tommy a show. He laughed and gave her a wolf whistle. That made her laugh and she turned on the shower.

Their shower didn’t start out with any sex play except for the two soaping each other up. However, soaping each other’s naked bodies got them horny again. Tommy became hard again and Gloria got on her knees and took him in her mouth. She slowly ran her tongue along the first few inches of her son’s shaft. She worked on that for several minutes while giving his balls a good feel. She sucked it deeper and deeper in her mouth until finally she had the whole thing in her throat.

Tommy had heard about girls deep throating guys but figured that only porn stars and hookers did something like that. If there was one thing Gloria was good at, it was giving head. She would have sucked him longer but she hadn’t had a big cock like Tommy’s in her mouth for a while and her jaw and throat were getting sore. She could tell he was close to cumming but she wanted to see if he could give her a big load.

She had the head of his cock in her mouth and was sucking him vigorously. She continued to play with his balls but crept her hand up his butt crack. She slid her finger up until she reached his asshole. Suddenly she thrust her middle finger inside and massaged his prostate. Tommy lost control and spewed a large load of cum into his mother’s mouth and down her throat. Gloria swallowed most of her son’s spend but left some in her mouth. She stood up and kissed Tommy giving him back his cum.

Tommy was kind of shocked by this. First his mother put a finger up his ass and then when she kissed him she gave his cum right back to him. Of course Tommy was no stranger to the taste of his cum. As much as he jerked off he had managed to shoot cum accidentally onto his lips. Just for curiosity’s sake he licked it off his lips. There were other times where he shot a load on his chest and took a glob of it on his finger and licked it off. It didn’t taste awful and it was kind of naughty which made it taste better.

He couldn’t do anything but accept and swallow it. As the shower continued to run, Tommy asked, “Geez, Mom, what did you do that for? That was weird.”

Gloria laughed, “As weird as fucking your mother?”

Tommy looked down and said, “Well.”

Gloria said, “I put my finger up your ass to stimulate your prostate gland which gives you a stronger orgasm. I kissed you and gave you back your cum to see what you’d do. But by your reaction you’ve tasted it before, am I right?” Tommy nodded his head. Gloria asked, “Was it yours or another boy’s?”

Tommy’s eyes shot wide open and said, “Mine! I’m not gay!”

Gloria laughed, “Oh, I know you’re not gay. But sometimes boys get together and experiment with each other. Sometimes they masturbate in front of each other. Sometimes they masturbate each other and sometimes they suck each other’s dicks.”

Tommy said, “Well I’ve never done any of that stuff with other guys.”

Gloria smiled, “I wouldn’t think any less of you if you did. You’re probably too old for that sort of thing now. It’s usually something that happens when you’re in your early teens. It doesn’t make them gay. They are just getting to know their bodies. Girls do it too although it’s not uncommon for them to continue through their teens and even into college. It doesn’t make them lesbians either. Sometimes they just learn how to kiss with their friends or even their sisters. It’s safe and a good learning experience. Sometimes girls get horny and they need relief. Masturbation doesn’t always cut it so they have a friend take care of them and vice versa. Boys usually don’t do that at your age because they don’t want to be seen as gay. That’s a more harmful label than being called a lesbian. Still, it would be exciting to hear you tell me you sucked off some boy or he sucked you off while you fucked me.”

Tommy laughed, “I dunno, Mom. I think that’s a little too kinky for me.”

Gloria kissed him. “Oh well. Just a thought. Let’s get out of here before we prune up.” They dried themselves and each other off and Gloria let Tommy dry her hair. When he got it good and dry, Gloria suggested they retire to her bedroom. “Your sheets are soaked and a mess. I don’t want to deal with that mess and my bed is bigger and cleaner. But before we go to bed I need to put some lotion on. I normally do it myself but I have trouble reaching my back. It would be great if my big, strong son could rub it in my skin.”

Gloria sat down at her dressing table. Tommy rubbed the lotion all over his mother’s body. He was very thorough and made sure no part of her body was without lotion. He took great care to rub it into her tits and pussy mound. He could feel her getting wet as he rubbed it into her lips. He was starting to get hard again and Gloria couldn’t help but notice. When he finished, Gloria complimented him on doing such a good job. “Baby you did such a good job but I really need you to do one more thing for me.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.