Thirty Days
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Oldtimer

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - 17 year old Tommy gets arrested shoplifting a six pack of beer. By coincidence his mother is the judge. She gets the charges dropped and grounds him for thirty days. While he is in her chambers he happens to see her wearing next to nothing under her robe. Throughout the next month, Tommy and his mother get closer than a mother and son should.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size   Slow  

Gloria swam a little more then laid out for a while longer soaking up the sun’s rays. When she got too hot, she gathered her things and went back in the house for a shower. All the while Tommy was jerking off at his bedroom window looking at his sexy mom Tommy wasn’t the only horny person in the house. After she got back in the house, Gloria took off the rest of her bikini and took a shower. As the shower ran, she leaned up against the wall with two fingers in her pussy and pinched a nipple with her other hand. It had been so long for Gloria and her son’s cock looked so big. She knew it was wrong but she imagined how it would feel inside her pussy. She rubbed her pussy faster and faster until she exploded.

After drying off, she went to her bedroom and opened her closet. Since Tommy didn’t mind, she thought she would start wearing her outfits around the house. She decided on a black fishnet cupless Merry Widow with stockings. She also wore a black G-string with it. She would normally go without but she didn’t want to go that far in front of Tommy just yet. She selected a pair of heels to wear and went downstairs to get their dinner ready.

After Tommy finished masturbating, he smelled dinner cooking and went downstairs. When he got to the kitchen, he saw Gloria in her Merry Widow, stockings and heels. Even though he just shot a load a few minutes before; his cock was rock hard again.

“You like my outfit, honey?” Gloria asked Tommy.

“Uh, sure, Mom,” Tommy said. Of course he was thinking, Fuck yes!

“Dinner’s almost ready,” Gloria said. “Set the table, please.” Tommy did as he was told but made sure to ogle his mother’s body while doing it. Gloria noticed her son’s glances and was pleased that he found her attractive.

While they ate, Gloria told Tommy that this was an example of what she would wear around the house from now on. She asked him again if he was embarrassed or had a problem with it because if he did, she would go back to dressing how she used to. Tommy definitely wanted to see his mother’s nearly naked body on display all the time.

“If it makes you feel comfortable, Mom, go ahead and do it.”

Gloria smiled at him, “Thanks, honey.” Gloria did feel more comfortable like that but she also felt sexier with her son looking at her like that. She was having fun teasing Tommy. Part of his punishment, she thought. Although she was thinking more and more about Tommy’s cock and how it would feel in her hands or mouth or even her pussy. She was glad she wore a G-string otherwise her chair would be getting wet with her pussy juice.

Tommy managed to get used to his mom in that outfit but remained hard all throughout dinner. They did talk about other things besides her outfit. It was somewhat torturous to see a sexy woman wearing barely anything and not be able to do anything about it. He thought that might be part of his punishment. Tommy, being a normal teenager, fantasized about getting up from the table, bending his mother over it and plowing her wet pussy as hard as he could. Of course if he did that he’d probably be grounded for life. But it would be worth it.

After they finished, Gloria told Tommy to help her with the dishes. He’d been doing this every night since he was punished but this time he was standing right next to his mother’s naked tits. It was all he could do to keep from breaking the wet dishes she gave him to dry yet they completed their task without any problems. Gloria told Tommy to wash up then they would watch movies.

Tommy sprinted to his room and as soon as he got on the bed he shucked his shorts and masturbated furiously until he shot what seemed to be a pint of cum in his tissues. Meanwhile, Gloria found a couple of movies for her and Tommy to watch. She chose “Top Gun” and “Out of Sight.” She thought Tommy would enjoy the former while she would enjoy the latter.

When Tommy finished, he came downstairs and Gloria was already on the couch remote in hand. She patted the cushion next to hers and asked him to sit next to her. Tommy was now even closer to his mother’s breasts. Gloria started the movie and put her arm around her son’s shoulders to cuddle with him.

While Tommy enjoyed the movie, he was distracted from being so close to his mom’s bare tits. There was no way he could hide his erection. Gloria was content to watch the movie and have her son cuddle next to her. She enjoyed the movie too; lots of hunky guys in uniform and at times without shirts. But both of them were paying rapt attention when Kelly McGillis and Tom Cruise made love to the song, “Take My Breath Away.” Gloria’s nipples became erect. She was so tempted to reach over and give her son the blow job of his life and he wanted to lean over and take one of her erect nipples in his mouth and suck. But neither one gave in to temptation.

Tommy wasn’t as interested in “Out Of Sight” as Gloria was but he had to admit JLo looked damn good. Both mother and son perked up again when JLo and George Clooney made love. Both were again tempted to break the mother-son taboo but they held back.

The next week or so was pretty much like that every day. Tommy would do yard or house work and Gloria would exercise, do some work from home and lay out by the pool. She actually began laying out by the pool completely nude. If Tommy happened by, she would cover her pussy up but she would play with herself when he wasn’t around.

While she was working around the house, Gloria would wear different items from her lingerie collection. Corsets, teddies and sometimes just a sexy pair of panties. When the two exercised, Gloria wore a bra to encase her tits but only a sports bra and yoga pants. Tommy thought that was pretty damn sexy. His masturbation increased in frequency to where he had to start using lotion when he jacked off.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.