The Babysitter's Itch - Cover

The Babysitter's Itch

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jesse's itch was under her leg cast and she couldn't reach it no matter how hard she tried. So she decides to scratch her other itch in the hope it would distract her from the terrible discomfort.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Humiliation   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Babysitter  

Jesse shut her eyelids tight and said a little prayer to chase away her butterflies about finally getting rid of the ugly plaster cast covering her leg from her panty-line to just below her knee.

The cursed thing had been on her grown-up girl flesh for close to four months and it had seemed like an eternity. Still, Mister Anderson had managed to drill her soaked womanhood and her tiny sphincter from behind several times whilst she was fulfilling her babysitting chores.

The handsome older married man was unfortunate enough to have a spouse with a depressing drinking habit and his wine-sodden wife was in a state of drunkenness so often that her ability to tend her two children was severely impacted.

Jesse carried the load with taking care of the two young girls and she eagerly assumed the wifely duties of surrendering her pussy and her twenty-three year old brown eye to Mister Anderson with an impressive submissive attitude that made her invaluable to him when the lights were down low and his wife was snoring like a donkey unwilling to carry a load.


The nurse was using the little saw now and the whine of the tiny thing made her cross her fingers in the hope that she wouldn’t slip and cut her tender skin. The sight of blood, especially her own, made her dizzy and she hated the prospect of making a fool of herself in front of the attractive older woman in the white uniform.

The cast fell off with a clatter to the tiled floor.

“See, Honey, my little saw does the job no matter how thick that cast might be.”

Jesse breathed a sigh of relief, more in light of the completion of procedure than in any sense of boredom now that she was free to scratch her itch with her fast moving nails.

Nurse Flickgut pulled her skirt down a little bit because she feared the younger girl could see her shocking crimson panties when she bent over to help her up from the procedure chair. She was attracted for some reason to the injured patient and had managed to probe her private parts and pretty little bum on the pretext of scratching her dreadful itch under the confining cast.

Jesse did see the panties and the little betraying wet circle right in the area where her sensitive vagina was most likely located. She looked right into the nurse’s guilty eyes at exactly the same time that she probed that little wet spot with her nasty young girl finger.

The nurse pushed her black rimmed glasses back on her nose and double-checked the lock on the examining room door.

She lifted her white stockinged leg to the examining table and pulled her red panties to one side displaying the soaked and closely shaved slit for the young girl to rub with her inquisitive finger. Soon they were both trembling with the emotion of the moment and the attractive nurse was unable to control the spurting of her female juices all over the girl’s silly procedure gown with the opening all the way up her spine.

The wetness on her back and ass cheeks made her shiver a bit under the blast of cold air descending from the heavy duty air conditioning unit.

Jesse looked over her shoulder and saw the older woman snugly tighten the strap-on before she slowly mounted her flanks soothing her with soft words that calmed her down and made her want to perform with perfection for this desirable female.

The touch of the well-lubricated faux dick head brought tears to her eyes but she had that desperate need to be speared by impressive hardness and she knew without a doubt that she would have to take a nice spanking as a bonus for submissive behavior.

It felt so good to be free of the cast.

The blasted thing had made her orgasms difficult to achieve without some contortions that invariably caused her to suffer leg cramps at the most inopportune moments.

She looked in the mirror at her open mouth and the silly metal braces that covered her lovely white teeth with metallic ugliness. The pretty babysitter knew that young boys tended to avoid using her mouth for sexual gratification because the thought of all that metal wrapped around their family jewels was far too risky for the reward of draining into her sweet young face.

It was the older married men that didn’t give a shit about her oral handicap and they told her in no uncertain terms to open her pretty mouth nice and wide and try her best to swallow at the proper moment. At first, she was a bit fussy about doing something that gross but after a few spurts of cream down her throat; she adjusted to the submissive demands and milked the older men in a way that they dreamed their wives would take care of them until death they did part.

Jesse really liked the way Mister Anderson used her mouth at every opportunity and she liked it when he had her down on the floor of the car with her head bobbing in his lap like some cheap street girl he had picked up on a darkened corner. She liked the way he made her take it just out of sight of the people standing outside the driver’s side window. In a way, she wished some of those bystanders could see her pretty lips wrapped around his beautiful cock because she was certain most of the girls would be envious of her position and every single one of them would be more than willing to take her place, if the switch was offered in a persuasive manner.

After school, she ran up the staircase to her bedroom and dug out her best red silk thong to sit snugly on her slightly damp pussy and long-denied brown eye. She even looked over her shoulder at the full-length mirror to see how her private crack looked from behind with the string of red silk cord resting gracefully on the sensitive tiny star with the crinkled perimeter protecting her feminine dignity like some sentinel of final defense.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.