2 December 2006
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Dan, Karen and the family have fun on moving day. Brad meets Abby's pet dog, Molly. Cathy recounts to Karen that hot July week she spent with her Dad. Abby lets slip those three little words and Brad meets her brother, Derek...Cathy and Karen didn't notice the appearance of Abby at the doorway. She was pleasantly surprised seeing them kissing and feeling the other's tit. Abby stood there a moment with out being seen and thought, _"Am I ever going to love being part of this family!"_

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Brad thought for a moment about his mom and dad’s comments and began writing sentences again and humming the music he’d written.

Where do I begin? Where do I start? How do I tell her, the feelings in my heart? I’ve been told what it’s really like When you find that special someone

Tell me what I’ve got to know How I let my emotions show What’s it like, when do you find the other one? Is it the same if you’re fifty or a teen? I’ll tell you, my son, what I know, what I’ve seen What’s it like, let me see

When she touches me, I feel the electricity Her taste, her smell, her touch It’s no wonder I love her so much I wanna kiss her from head to toe and Start, start, and start all over again When she looks into my eyes She takes my breath away

Your look, your touch, your kiss, your smile Loving you is as easy as taking my next breath You make me feel like I’m standing on top of Everest Abby, I love you I love you, Abby

Brad was getting more of an idea of how Abby’s song would go.

When you touch me, I feel the electricity Her taste, her smell, her touch It’s no wonder I love her so much I wanna kiss her from head to toe and Start all over again and again and, again! When she looks into my eyes She takes my breath away I love you, Abby Abby, I love you! Abby, I, Love, You!


Abby came into the living room, and Brad quickly put away his pen and paper. His eyes widened at her sensual body dressed in a white, low-cut top and a very short red skirt. “Do you like it?” She asked, turning around.

“Like it? I love it! Abby, you look fantastic!”

“Why thank you. I expect to hear those same words most every day for at least sixty to seventy years from now.”

“I’ll make a note to remember,” he smiled.

“I’ll help you remember, every day!” She went to him, their arms caressing each other. His nostrils flared at the scent of her freshly applied chocolate and vanilla perfume. She accepted his kiss and motioned his hand inside her top.

“No bra, I’ve discovered.”

“My bra and panties would just be in the way tonight,” she smiled, her eyes gleaming with an ever-growing love for him.

Scott and Vicky joined them, and she looked super sexy in a black low-cut top and short skirt. It was obvious that she too was braless, and they gathered their coats and went to the Hummer.

“Now you two take it easy in the back seat. It’s just over an hour’s drive to Oshawa. I don’t want you both hot and bothered getting to the game,” Scott teased.

“I could say the same thing about you and Vicky,” Abby kidded, and they laughed.


Scott drove west on Highway 401 towards Oshawa. Abby sat close to Brad and held hands, teasing him with the hem of her short skirt. Vicky had to contain her hands from taking out Scott’s cock and jerking him off, but she teased him with her tits in plain view. They arrived in time to eat their supper at McDonald’s.

Inside the newly opened home of the Oshawa Generals, General Motors Center, you could smell the fresh paint. Scott led the way up the row of seats, followed by Vicky, Abby, and Brad. They have seated seven rows in the upper bowl between the two benches. Brad noticed the retirement banners for Bobby Orr and Eric Lindros hanging from the upper girder.

“Come with me,” Abby said, holding out her right hand for Brad. She led him down to the front row of empty seats. “Let’s watch my brothers warm up.” Brad watched intently, looking at each team, and she pointed out which player was Derek.

She banged on the glass, trying to get Derek’s attention, and he gave her an acknowledging smile and wave. He tapped his stick against the glass when he whizzed by, catching a glimpse of a boy with her. Brad noted that Derek played left wing and would likely face him if he’s drafted next year. He envisioned himself on the ice playing with or against her brothers.

“Wouldn’t it be great if you and my brothers end up playing on the same team someday?” Abby said, holding Brad’s hand.

“You never know with the way trades are made in the OHL.”

The buzzer went off to signal the end of the warm-up. “Now watch my brothers,” Abby said. Brad looked at Derek, and as the other players left the ice, he and Pete came to center ice, shook hands, then went to their dressing rooms. “I told my brothers to shake hands every time they play each other. Before the game, they are brothers. During the game, they’re enemies. I just hope they never fight each other. If they ever do, they’ll have hell to pay with me after their game!”

“I wouldn’t doubt it,” he said, smiling at her spunky attitude.

Abby led the way back up to Scott and Vicky. They were sneaking in some heavy kissing before the seats filled up and noticed Scott’s hand under Vicky’s top, feeling her bare breast.

“I see your dad is scoring with Vicky before the game starts,” Brad joked, and Abby groaned at his corny pun.


The ice was cleaned and dried, and the players appeared for the start of the game. Abby stood and cheered when she heard Peter and Derek’s names announced on the starting lineups. The men nearby appreciated the view of her slender, sexy body in her revealing top and short skirt.

They stood for the national anthem, and this time, Brad sang along with Abby. They held hands, and he loved the sound of her voice, even singing ‘O Canada.’ They clapped and cheered, then sat down.

Vicky caught Scott looking at her. “What is it?”

“You look so fucking beautiful and sexy.”

“I love the fucking part. Later, when we get home, okay? I hope Abby won’t mind, but I’d love to spend another night with you, Scott.”

“You bet you can!”

Scott still looked at Vicky’s sexy legs. “What is it now?” She asked again. “What do you want ... my skirt shorter? I’ll raise the hem higher, and you tell me when to stop.” Vicky began to move from left cheek to right cheek, inching her skirt up her legs.

Scott kept looking at her, raising his eyebrows. “I’m not stopping until you tell me to stop,” she teased.

“Who says I’m going to tell you to stop?” He smiled. “Remember there are children sitting near us,” he cautioned.

Abby was also watching Vicky pull her short skirt up her thighs. It didn’t take much movement for her skirt to be all the way up. “I can’t raise my skirt up any higher. I’m sitting on my bare ass now.”

“Now it’s up high enough.”

“So you just want me to sit here and let my bare pussy show for anyone to see?”

“I know you want to, too, but you can’t with kids around,” he said, and she reluctantly slid her skirt just enough to cover her pussy. “You can pull up your skirt on the way home,” he whispered to her.

“Vicky, you have very sexy-looking legs,” Abby complimented.

“Why thank you, Abby. You have great-looking legs and a fantastic body. To have a body like yours at your age, girl, you’ve got it made!” Vicky said, looking at her deep cleavage and slim legs.

“I guess we’re both beautiful, sexy women,” Abby smiled, leaning her head against Vicky’s right shoulder. She then placed her left hand on Vicky’s right knee, patted it, and left her hand there.

Abby looked at Vicky. “I know you’ve only known my dad for three days, but I can see a real change in him.”

“A change for the better, I hope.”

“Absolutel. I saw how Dad looked at you during the move today. The stolen hugs and kisses and the odd tit feel. I’m sure he’s falling in love with you.”

“And I’m falling in love with Scott too. You know, our astrological forecast has your dad and I having a long, long, hot, steamy relationship and marriage with multiple partners, the same as yours and Brad’s are forecasting.”

“Maybe that’s why you and I will get along so well. We are basically the same kind of woman, only a few years apart in age,” Abby complimented, and Vicky smiled.

“Would you mind if I end up someday becoming your stepmother?”

“I’d love it, but I’d prefer dropping the ‘step’ and you being just Mom,” she smiled.

For the next five minutes, Abby slowly moved her left hand up Vicky’s leg. Vicky watched her soft hand rub her leg higher, giving her goosebumps. Abby didn’t look at Vicky or look down while moving her hand under the short hem.

“Scott, don’t say anything to her, but I think Abby is trying to seduce me. Look at where her hand is on my leg,” she whispered. Scott glanced down to see Abby’s left hand, her fingers pointing down between Vicky’s legs, now just inches from her bare pussy. “Her hand started off on my knee a few minutes ago.”

“Abby ... Abby honey.” She slowly turned her head to see Vicky. “Honey, I’m really enjoying your hand moving up my leg, and I don’t want you to stop. I would like you to look into my eyes as you move your hand up and feel my pussy.” Abby hesitated, then moved her hand, feeling the heat generated from her. Their eyes locked in a lustful stare. Vicky’s body jerked as Abby’s finger found its target.

“Sorry if I touched your clit,” she apologized.

“Don’t be sorry for something you apparently love doing,” Vicky replied.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.