2 December 2006 - Cover

2 December 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Dan, Karen and the family have fun on moving day. Brad meets Abby's pet dog, Molly. Cathy recounts to Karen that hot July week she spent with her Dad. Abby lets slip those three little words and Brad meets her brother, Derek...Cathy and Karen didn't notice the appearance of Abby at the doorway. She was pleasantly surprised seeing them kissing and feeling the other's tit. Abby stood there a moment with out being seen and thought, _"Am I ever going to love being part of this family!"_

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Cathy and Karen didn’t notice the appearance of Abby at the doorway. She was pleasantly surprised seeing them kissing and feeling each other’s tit. Abby stood there a moment without being seen and thought, “I’m going to love being part of this family!”

“Excuse me, Mrs. Hayward.” They were startled at her sudden arrival. “Mr. Hayward asked me to see if there were more boxes ready for the truck. I’m so sorry to interrupt your romantic cuddling. I think it looks very beautiful,” she said, walking towards them.

Karen and Cathy quickly composed themselves, and she saw Karen take her hand from underneath Cathy’s skirt. “You don’t have to stop on my account,” she offered.

“I guess my hormones got the better of me again,” Karen defended. Cathy looked at Karen, wondering why she said that.

“Dan and I were at Abby’s restaurant for supper last night. During the meal, I was sucking on Dan’s cock, and Abby saw me. Dan and I got a little carried away with our hands on each other. Abby watched Dan finger fuck my pussy and make me cum. She then watched me jerk off Dan,” Karen recalled.

“That must have been a sight. You two sure are gutsy out in public,” Cathy commented.

“They sure were, my boss almost caught them too,” Abby recalled.

“Look at you, Abby,” Karen said, taking her by the hand. “You are so young and so beautiful. Ahh to have a body like yours and be fifteen again, eh, Cathy.”

“That’s for sure, to be fifteen with a body like Abby’s and know what we know now,” Cathy agreed.

“I wish I could wear a top like yours again, letting my belly show like that. Your stomach is so flat,” Karen said, letting Abby’s hand go and rubbing her hand across Abby’s flat, tight stomach. Abby jerked a little as it tickled her.

Karen took Abby’s hand again. “But you both have bigger tits than mine. And you know how to show them off. I noticed that you both, along with Vicky, Brenda, and Diane, are all wearing low tops and showing lots of tits,” Abby stated.

“We like to show off our tits to Dan, Brad, and Scott, of course; it’s a family thing,” Karen admitted.

“And seeing you and Cathy kissing and feeling each other’s tits is a family thing, too?” Abby asked.

“Yes, it is,” Cathy replied. “Abby, honey, you don’t have to show your tits off to be sexy. Look at you. Your tits are completely covered, and you have a very sensual appearance.”

“And with your tits the size they are, you can wear devastatingly low tops and dresses without a bra, you lucky girl,” Karen added.

“Brad said I could be wearing a burlap potato sack and make it look sexy on me.”

“He’s right,” Karen agreed.

“I’m willing to do anything, and I mean anything, to be a part of your family.”

“Would that include having sex with any of us girls?” Cathy asked, gazing at her teen body.

“Yes, it would. I freely give myself sexually to all of you.”

“We can talk about having sex with you later. Would you like to start by changing your top and wearing one that shows off your pretty tits to us?” Karen offered.

“Yes, yes, I would!” Abby eagerly agreed.

“Most everything has been put away, but there is the white halter top I wore yesterday,” Karen said. She leaned over and opened the bottom drawer.

“Oh, yes, I loved that top on you. You made it look so classy and sexy at the same time,” Abby commented.

Karen unfolded the top and held it up. Abby slipped her arms out of her turquoise green midriff top. Underneath, she wore a black bra covering her firm tits. Abby took the top from Karen and slipped it over her head. She pulled it down and straightened it out.

“How does it look?” Abby asked, turning around.

“Not too bad, but your bra just doesn’t look right underneath,” Karen observed.

“With a built-in cup, the top is meant to be worn braless. Want to try the top without your bra on?” Cathy asked. She agreed, slipping the top off her head and handing it to Cathy. Abby put her hands behind her back and undid her bra. She slipped the straps down her arms, revealing her bare tits for the first time, but not the last, to Karen and Cathy.

Karen took Abby’s bra and put it in her top drawer. Abby stood there, not the least bit ashamed to have Karen and Cathy both looking at her bare tits.

“See how much smaller my titties are than yours?”

“Honey, there’s nothing wrong with the size of your titties. Bigger is not always better. Besides, you’re only fifteen. You still have some growing to do,” Karen reasoned.

“They’ll get bigger over the next several years,” Cathy reassured her.

“I sure hope so,” Abby said, looking at her tits and cupping her hands under them. “I hate how the skin around my nipples is so puffy, but my nipples sure stick out when they get hard.”

“The brown skin is called the areolae, and every woman’s breasts are different, so yours look just fine,” Karen said, raising Abby’s spirits.

“Besides, I don’t think you’ll hear Brad complain about your tits,” Cathy kidded.

“So far he hasn’t,” they laughed.

“You see ... this is the kind of mother-daughter-sister talk I miss not having my mom around,” Abby confided.

“You have Cathy, Vicky, Brenda, and Diane to talk to anytime you like,” Karen offered.

“Thank you; this means a lot to me,” Abby replied.

Remaining topless, she moved to Karen and hugged her. Abby’s bare tits pressed against the side of Karen’s head. Cathy looked at Abby and accepted her hug, also with her face between her tits, and kissed her skin.

Abby took the top from Cathy and put it on. She straightened it out and stood for inspection. “Oh wow, Abby, you look fantastic!” Karen exclaimed. “I know the top is a little big on you, but you look really great wearing it.”

The top hung around her neck and scooped low between her firm tits. The areolae around her nipples were almost visible. “I cut the lining out of my top to show my nipples better. It’ll do the same for your nipples to Abby when they are hard,” Karen said.

“Let’s see what they’ll look like,” Abby said, lifting her top. She began to rub her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. “I’d enjoy it more if you both got my nipples hard,” Abby looked at them.

“Are you sure you want us to?” Karen asked.

“Like I said before, I’m not as innocent as I look, and I’m willing to do anything sexually to be a part of this family.” That was all Karen needed to hear. She leaned forward, cupping Abby’s right tit. She licked her nipple, kissed it, and then began sucking on it. Cathy was more direct and started sucking Abby’s left nipple right away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.