2 December 2006 - Cover

2 December 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dan, Karen and the family have fun on moving day. Brad meets Abby's pet dog, Molly. Cathy recounts to Karen that hot July week she spent with her Dad. Abby lets slip those three little words and Brad meets her brother, Derek...Cathy and Karen didn't notice the appearance of Abby at the doorway. She was pleasantly surprised seeing them kissing and feeling the other's tit. Abby stood there a moment with out being seen and thought, _"Am I ever going to love being part of this family!"_

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Karen, Dan, and the kids stopped at Tim Horton’s for breakfast on the way to her old house. Brenda was mad at Diane when she told her she gave their dad a blow job. “I give him his next blow job,” she countered.

Vicky called, saying she, Scott, Abby, and Brad would meet her at home for moving day. Cathy and Ben had also volunteered to help with the move.


They arrived at the house before anyone else and began sorting boxes. “Dan, I think you should tell Diane, Brenda, and Brad about their money. A 100,000 dollars is a lot of money to anyone no matter what their age.”

“I agree with you. Diane and Brenda would have access to theirs right away, but Brad would have to wait until he’s eighteen. We can also offer them investment advice.”

“And before the others arrive, I want to tell Brad about Abby watching you finger my pussy and me jerking you off. Imagine his surprise if Abby were to mention it first.”

“I agree with you.”

Karen gathered Diane, Brenda, and Brad together for Dan. “Kids, I have something to tell you that will have an effect on your immediate lives. First of all, I love you all no matter how long I have or haven’t been your dad.”

“We love you too, Dad,” they each replied.

“When your Aunt Laura was killed, my lawyer, on my behalf, sued the truck company, and I received a substantial settlement. Cathy, Kevin, and Doug were each given an equal amount to put towards a home, spend, or invest. “Because you are my children just as much as they are, you three will receive the same amount of money,” Dan said after a brief pause.

Although they each wanted to know how much, neither one spoke out asking the amount. “You will each receive, to be placed in trust for protection, 100,000 dollars.”

“Holy shit!” Brad exclaimed.

“Oh, my god!” Diane and Brenda each replied, placing a hand on their chests in disbelief.

“Oh, thank you, Daddy!” Diane showed her affection for Dan by hugging and kissing him. Brenda and Brad each did the same.

“Now, Diane, you can finish nursing school and have no student loan to pay off. Brenda, if you want to change from law to journalism, you can go right ahead, and Brad, your education would also be paid for. And the cost of your education is separate from your money; your mother and I are paying for that. But we also expect you to find part-time work to give your lives meaning,” Dan said after a brief pause.

“Now I don’t want you kids going blabbing all over the town to your friends about the money you have. I imagine most of it will be tied up in savings or safe investments. It’s nothing to be ashamed of, but you don’t want to attract the wrong kind of friends who would be after you for just your money,” Karen explained.

“At least Brad met Abby before he found out about his money,” Diane said.

“100,000 dollars is a lot of money to anyone, but it can also disappear in an instant too.”

“So we can’t tell anyone?” Brenda asked.

“Not, right away.”

“Can I tell Abby?” Brad asked.

“I’d prefer that you didn’t, for now.” He agreed.

“Brad, can I talk to you for a second?” Karen asked as the group split up. “There’s something I need to tell you about what happened with your dad and me at Abby’s restaurant last night,” Karen began, taking him off to a different corner.

She went on to describe in detail how Abby witnessed her sucking on Dan’s cock and her jerking him off. “I never expected that Abby would see Dad’s cock before she saw mine,” he joked. “Did she help you jerk him off?”

“No, Abby just watched. I told her she was a lucky girl because your cock was about the same size as Dad’s.”

“Thanks for telling me, Mom. I would have been shocked and probably felt hurt if I’d heard about it from Abby first.”


Vicky and Scott arrived, as did Cathy and Ben with a large order of coffee. Looking at the furniture they had, Dan realized there wouldn’t be enough space at home for it all. Vicky decided what she needed, and the remainder would be placed in storage.

“Once Scott and I are married, we’ll decide what to do with it all.”

Dan, Scott, Brad, and Ben began loading furniture and boxes onto the moving truck. Abby, Diane, and Brenda kept busy, putting boxes and clothes in each car. Karen was sitting on her bed, placing a few more items in a box, when Cathy came into the room to get the clothes out of the closet.

“Oh, there you are, Mom,” she said, seeing Karen.

“Here, honey, come and sit down,” Karen said, patting the bed beside her. Cathy sighed and sat down, her short skirt riding up even more. “We haven’t had much time to talk, have we?” Karen began.

“We’ll be able to make up for it now.”

“We sure like to wear low-cut tops and short skirts to tease Dan, don’t we?” Karen said, admiring Cathy’s full breasts.

“Luckily we’re blessed with nice tits to show off,” Cathy smiled, admiring Karen’s smaller but full breasts.

“Curiosity has gotten the better of me, and I need to ask you something about Dan. Has he fucked many women since your mom passed away?”

“He didn’t date nearly as much as he should have. He didn’t go out with anyone for close to a year after Mom died. He just got involved in his woodworking and other things like martial arts to keep in shape and bowling for fun. I set him up with several women who I thought he might have an interest in. I also teased him to resume his sex life.”

“I think he would go out on those dates, just to please me. Dad never got romantically involved with any women. I met the odd one, and they told me they couldn’t believe what a good fuck Dad was. He never told me about Mom’s letters, so I had no idea that her letters to you and Vicky even existed. But knowing about them now, Dad was waiting and searching for you, only you.”

“Thank you, Cathy, that’s nice to hear. I’m sure I said that you can call me Mom if you feel comfortable with it, and it’s not a slander of Laura’s name either.”

“I know, I’ve always thought of you as my mother since I was a child.”

“Okay, I’d like that.”

“So, Mom, what are you afraid of, that you’ve got some unknown competition for Dad?”

“In a way, he is very attractive, and you know how women talk about a man who is good in bed.”

“You can put your sexy mind to rest. There are a lot of women out there that would spread their legs at the drop of a hat for Dad, including me; he only has that special kind of love for you,” Cathy reassured Karen, patting her right hand.

“God, Cathy I can’t get over how much you look like Laura. You two could be twins,” Karen said, cupping Cathy’s right cheek. Cathy kissed the palm of Karen’s hand. “I miss her so much.”

“I know, I’ve been told that a lot. I’ve got these two tattoos on either side of my inner thighs.” Cathy boldly pulled up her short skirt to show Karen her tattoos. Cathy wasn’t ashamed to pull out the waistband of her panties to let Karen see her shaved pussy. “As you can see, the one on my right is pretty close to my pussy. I don’t know why I got them there. I guess I wanted guys to see something different when they fucked me. Anyways, about four years ago, I convinced Mom to get the same tattoos in the same spots on her to make us both more alike when wearing our bikinis. Dad came with us to watch her get tattooed.”

“We didn’t know that the guy had to shave off most of Mom’s pussy hair in order to tattoo her. She said he might as well shave all the hair off. Mom had to take off her jeans and panties to get tattooed, and eventually she took off her top and bra too. I took off my jeans and panties so the guy could get a good view of where Mom’s tattoos were to go.”

“Needless to say, Mom got real horny from the guy touching her as he shaved her pussy, and Dad enjoyed watching Mom get her pussy shaved and her tattoos. You could see pussy juice oozing from her; she was so horny. When Mom had the opportunity, she fingered herself for us to watch.”

“Mom and I noticed that the tattoo guy had a good sized bulge in his pants. As he tattooed her, I began to finger my pussy for them. She began to touch the guy’s leg, moved her hand up higher, and started rubbing his cock. Dad watched as Mom convinced the guy to take off his pants and underwear. When one tattoo was done, they took a break. Dad and I watched Mom give the guy a blow job.”

“When he was done, Mom thanked him by letting him fuck her. This was the first time I’d ever seen my dad watch Mom get fucked by another guy. It really turned me on, as well as him. I could tell he liked seeing Mom getting fucked by a stranger. I told the guy that if he was man enough to get hard again, he could fuck me too. I actually got turned on by my parents watching me get fucked by this guy.”

“Makes me want to get tattooed just like you and Laura did,” Karen said.

“Why don’t you? I’d be very proud for you to have the same tattoos as me.”

“In the same places?”

“Of course,” Cathy said with a smile.

“And us getting fucked by the tattoo guy?” Karen added.

“We do have to thank him, don’t we?” They both laughed.

“I’m not sure about the tattoo, but I’d take the fuck,” Karen said with a smile.


“Karen, I can’t believe how young you look. I know you’re in your late forties, but you could pass for thirty easily.”

“Why thank you, honey. I’m glad I don’t look my age, and I certainly don’t act my age. It keeps the young studs coming around and wanting to fuck me,” she kidded.

“I think looking so much like Mom has, I must confess, made me fantasize about Dad fucking me. I hope you don’t mind.”

“I don’t mind at all. You’re a young, beautiful, and desirable woman. I’m sure plenty of women have thought about Dan fucking them too.”

“It would make me feel better if you let me tell you about it.”

“By all means, please do.”

“It started about a year ago. I knew how much Dad missed Mom, and I hoped that maybe I could fill a void in his life. I began looking at Dad and thinking of him as a potential sex partner. I started wearing sexier clothes when I’d come over for a visit, shorter skirts and dresses, a lot lower tops to show him more of my tits.”

“And you do have beautiful-looking tits to show off, from what I can see,” Karen observed. Cathy was braless, and her semi-hard nipples stuck out proudly through her thin top.

“Thank you, and so do you.” Karen made a bold move and gently caressed the outer side of Cathy’s left tit for a few seconds. Cathy smiled at Karen and didn’t stop her caresses. “Mom, I’m sure we’ve both known what’s going to happen between us, and it should have happened years ago, so you don’t have to stop feeling my tit,” Cathy confided, patting Karen’s hand on it.

“Thank you, honey, I’d like that very much,” Karen replied, returning her attention to Cathy’s left tit.

“I stopped wearing panties under my short skirts and dresses. I would find every excuse to visit Dad and sit with my legs spread so he could see my bare pussy. I always like to keep it shaved.”

“Same with me.”

“I found myself getting really flirty and hitting on Dad even when Ben was around. I know Dad noticed me but didn’t say anything. Then last summer was so hot, and I’d bring little Danny over for a swim. I was out shopping one day and spotted a white thong bikini. I bought it thinking of Dad, not for Ben to see me wearing it.”

“You know what a white bikini looks like wet, and I made it even sexier by cutting the lining out of the top and bottom. Hell, my bra and panties cover more of me than my bikini does. The bottoms were cut really low in the front, exposing my ass cheeks in the back.”

“That’s what I do to my bikinis too,” added Karen.

“Ben had to travel away on business the second week of July, so little Danny and I stayed a week with Dad. I wore my white bikini, and I felt really sexy as he couldn’t take his eyes off me. You should have seen the look on his face the first time I got out of the pool. I’ll tell you, my bikini was so thin on me, just like a second skin. My nipples got hard from the cool water and stuck out rock hard, and my tits barely stayed in my top.”

“The front of my bottoms were pressed against my skin, creating a camel-toe indent between my pussy lips. My hair was all slicked back, and I felt so fucking sexy and got horny standing in front of Dad. I asked him if he liked my bikini, and he said it looked very gorgeous and sensual on me. I then told him I bought it to wear just for him, not Ben.” Karen switched hands, feeling Cathy’s right tit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.