Isle of Deliverance
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Unknowingly boarding a slaver, a seafarer realises his darkest desires when delivered by a storm to his final destiny. He endures as his deserving shipmates are shown the error of their ways, after he's witnessed the atrocities carried out by them. A native woman, one of their victims, proves to be his saviour, but for how long? The justice of womanhood will be known, and their pleasure in serving it upon those deserving males is experienced in the extreme by the hapless seaman

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Torture   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Minter now ached to spend, seeing the jubilance of the women at Thorpe’s humiliating disposal, and lusting for his own eternal humiliation to be ended, despite the carnal ecstasies of his enslavement. Many of the women gathered closely around, and leered at him as was led on all fours back up the slope to witness the grisly disposal of the cocooned male who’d provide them with a feast; they seemed to sense what his defeated mind was thinking, and their appetites for witnessing the spectacle of male execution grew stronger with each luridly erotic disposal. Bibi and Efra had to use their athleticism in keeping some of the more robust women from enveloping him as they pressed their glistening nakedness closer to him, warbling in a frenzied state of sexual arousal.

The physical presence of the two horsewomen, and the genuine affection that they held for Erica and the newcomer Shani, were the only elements that kept them at bay, but the intention was clear to see. Bibi sighed as at last the sweaty breasts and thighs eased away from her back as the distraction of the clay cocoon and its content diverted the attentions of the warbling horde, and she stated what was already patently obvious to Erica and Shani.

“The women ... they long to see your pet displayed on the gallows ... their lust for it will not subside.” Erica gave a wistful grin, aroused by the will of the women in their desire for macabre pleasures that she had been instrumental in nurturing their taste for. Minter’s anus tingled as she looked down on him with a teasingly pleased expression, unable to hide the appeal it held within her, and more than aware of his willingness to sate the desire of the women.

“He knows his time here may be short, and bears the guilt of being part of the crew of a slaver...” She smiled coyly as she pulled him back on his knees, to have him display a rigid erection that confirmed his pathetic lust to know the pleasure of the women on the gallows, then looked to Shani.

“ ... but he’s owned by Shani now ... only she can decide if and when the time is right.” Her broad smile at Minter radiated the warmth of her pleasure in the situation being out of her hands, and transmitted her delight in the result of the outcome going either way; his cock pulsed at his fate being decided by the lithe young woman who was the only reason he’d not been staked for execution immediately, and he’d seen her lust for the absolute humiliation of males mature with each execution; seeing to Thorpe’s castration as he quivered on the rope had taken her to a lusty sexual high that was recognised by all who saw it.

The nipples poked hard from the glossy globes of her nubile breasts as she looked to the pleasure of the island women, warbling with sexual anticipation as they faced the clay coffin hanging above the pure, knowing a white tyrant squirmed within it as he awaited their satisfaction; they were closer to her people than any European slave could ever be, and she was sorely keen to appease them, but the prolonged pleasures of having him humiliated so symbolically on her leash was also so pleasing ... She slipped a finger through her cunt, unable to resist as she too, anticipated with carnal excitement, the sordid ritual of the feast, then looked down upon the cowering male with equal sexual excitement at her power over him. Minter’s balls tingled at her haughty pride in teasing him further.

“To place the noose about his neck and see him displayed would gratify me much ... it remove any reminder of how I delivered here...” Efra and Bibi sneered and both indulged their slickly aroused cunts; they trusted no males, least of all those who came from another world, and would rejoice in whipping him to the gallows. Minter noted Erica’s satisfied smile at his automated thrusting of his erect cock to the air, stimulated by his masochistic desire, but knew the haughty girl had not finished with him yet, as she gave a gentle sigh on stroking her clitoris, then continued.

“ ... but it leave me with no slave to whip and show as mine to the women... “ She moved her perspiring body up to his face, and had him sniff at the lush arousal of her cunt, smiling wickedly as he eagerly sampled the scent from between her shapely brown thighs.

“He live till other white slaves arrive ... then I take much pleasure in leading him to gallows, and take another pet to watch, and know my whim.” She grinned spitefully as Minter sniffed hard at her sexual perfumes, oozing freely as her torment of him increased her excitement. She sighed again as his nose rubbed at her swollen clitoris, his need to spend taken to a peak by her teasing promise, confirming that he’d wear the hanging ceremony plug in earnest, but would be dominated exquisitely till that wondrous day dawned. She sneered down at him as she tugged him forward, anxious to enjoy the fate of the penultimate male, and smiled serenely at Efra and Bibi.

“Have the women know I’m at one with their urges ... and they’ll see him hang when time is right, as by my need for to have slave to enjoy ... he will soon hang for their pleasure though, that is certain.” Minter’s mind sank into a lushly masochistic resignation at now knowing he’d hang for certain, and Erica glowed with sexual satisfaction at the thought of him gracing the gallows she knew he viewed and desired with erotic awe. As Bibi and Efra’s communication to the women had their warbling rise to a deafening peak while they cast their eyes lustily upon the now condemned slave, his cock boned at knowing he’d be put to good use by many of them, anxious to enjoy his humiliation while they could, and would be teased and tormented with the sighting of any craft which was foolish enough to venture close to their shore.

Travis squirmed in his own sweat within his clay entombment, sucking wildly at the breathing tube as he was baked by the unrelenting sun. His discomfort from the heat was to be nothing in comparison with what he faced, and the reverberation of the high pitched warbling of his captors, at learning that Minter would also appease their sadistic desires at a later date, was audible within the rock hard clay in announcing his time had come. The sound, and what it would mean, increased his squirming with what little movement the cocoon allowed, stimulating his cock in the tube designed to prompt his humiliation, bringing it to a full erection as it slid back and forth in the tight orifice lubricated by his perspiration. His erection was influenced partly by fear, and partly through the. thoughts of submission he’d been taught to enjoy by the dark maidens who now warbled with delight at the prospect of seeing him baste in his own juices.

Minter was made aware of the women’s desire to have him contribute to the spectacle, by the knowing and mischievous smiles he received from Erica and the horsewomen, all now smugly content with Shani’s decision, and she standing in pompous righteousness as the horde of women showed their adoration of her whim. They grinned at her as Minter cowered on the leash, and three women bent and showed their plump and curvaceous cheeks to him, on wrestling a large stone from its position closer to the pyre than the rudimentary seating before it. Beneath the boulder was a neatly dug hole, and two more glistening beauties grinned wickedly at Minter as they arrived with a stout pole, which was slotted into the hole.

Shani smirked her approval as Erica took his leash and led him to it, the two women who’d brought the pole now eagerly showing him cords with which he’d be bound to it, receiving further enthusiastic warbling from the horde. He gasped as he was made to kneel with his back against it, facing the logs below the ominous clay oval, which would soon be blazing. His calves and arms were drawn back to straddle the pole, where his ankles and wrists were bound tightly, and Erica delighted in binding his leash to the pole, completing the task in keeping his head tight against it. She was as eager as the other women to fully enjoy her torment of him, now Shani had condemned his stay to a possibly very short one, and enthused with sexual relish about the position he now had.

“You’ll be given a real taste of what the male within the clay endures from here. This spot has been chosen through trial and error by the usage of many males in finding the perfect spot ... those tried closer, expired with the heat, those behind did not please the women with enough torment ... as you endure and sample the pleasures that the male within the clay is knowing, just be grateful that it’s the rope that’s been chosen for you.” She posed dominantly before him as he tested the bonds, her sneering smile more wicked than he’d seen her offer at any prior time as the two dusky women stroked his flesh, enjoying his helpless bondage.

As she strutted her shapely form back to join the others, one of the women stood before him facing the logs, bent, and to delirious warbling from her audience, spread her bulbous and sweaty cheeks, offering him the the seasoned delights of her pucker, and the invitingly slimy bulge of her cunt in profile, the sun glistening from her globes of brown flesh as she pulled them apart to have him sample her scents. The other woman played with his cock and balls, the combination of her stimulation and the whiff of the standing woman’s sexual odours, bringing him up to a stiff erection. The other woman squeezed his balls.

“You lick her arsehole now, in thanks ... then you lick mine.” She cackled wickedly as the standing woman slipped a finger into the moist slot of her cunt, and edged back to have him sniff at what he was not allowed to refuse, not that the fresh edge to his submission, induced by the confirmation that he was to appease the women’s lust for his execution, would have him deny the lush humiliation of servicing her eagerly. The other woman smiled as she enjoyed seeing the pink stiffness of his bell-end in her dusky fingers, as it dribbled pre-cum to them while he sniffed hard at the ripe aroma. Minter’s balls ached to spurt his mess as the acrid and spicy tangs that beckoned his taste, was enhanced further by the intensifying jeers and warbles from the women at his humiliation. The women held a fleshy cheek wide with her free hand, then let it go to envelope his lower face on feeling the warmth of his tongue.

Minter lapped at the savoury tangs and salty contours of her hot pucker, before willingly thrusting his younger deep into the welcoming warmth of her anus, his cock pulsing in need of being masturbated by the feminine hand that gripped it tightly as he openly shamed himself, but she knew how much he yearned for it, and took great pleasure in denying him. As he thrust his tongue in and out, the standing woman let out a passionate moan, and her flesh tensed and shuddered about his face as the audience applauded her orgasm. She sighed long and hard before moving away from him, allowing the women to mock his saliva covered face with an honest derision. She exchanged places with the other, and teased his denial further by raking her thumbnail across his bell, as he sampled the equally perfumed anus of her accomplice.

As she too, arched her back and squeezed his face with her bulbous cheeks in a glorious orgasm, the warbling of the women reached a crescendo as two more lithe beauties approached the logs with torches, while the sighing woman pulled away and the other released her teasing grip on his boning cock. Within the clay oval, Travis squirmed in a blend of fear and morbid anticipation as he pumped for air through the restrictive tube, the flesh of his lower torso slipping against the smooth clay, wet with perspiration, every movement automatically nursing his bell-end to stimulation within the lower tube. The dull recognition of the shrill warbling which he could detect the murmurings of through the clay, was then added to by vivid vibrations throughout the casket, as the two shapely maidens delighted in rapping the oval’s supports with the shafts of their torches, announcing that his time had come.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.