Isle of Deliverance - Cover

Isle of Deliverance

Copyright© 2016 by Midsummerman

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Unknowingly boarding a slaver, a seafarer realises his darkest desires when delivered by a storm to his final destiny. He endures as his deserving shipmates are shown the error of their ways, after he's witnessed the atrocities carried out by them. A native woman, one of their victims, proves to be his saviour, but for how long? The justice of womanhood will be known, and their pleasure in serving it upon those deserving males is experienced in the extreme by the hapless seaman

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Torture   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Minter now had a taste of the ruthless retribution that would be dealt out to any male who dared violate the spirit of freedom that prevailed within the matriarchy of Charlotteville, his humiliation continuing as he was led down through the seething crowd of women, their tart libidos brought to an extremely erotic head by the shaming of a white male on the gallows, and the lowly display of submission by the example who was now paraded to receive their spiteful contempt. As he moved amongst them, the fetid wafts of feminine arousal greeted his nostrils, the sweaty heat increased by the fires they now ignited to aid light to a long night in which they’d revel in taunting their prisoners who’d be made so aware that an unpleasant fate would await each one of them.

Erica grinned at Shani whist Minter received the scorn of scores of naked women, their dark and curvaceous forms shimmering in the flickering flame light as the daylight faded.

“You’re fortunate to have survived your ordeal, and so lucky to witness such a festival of the triumph of womanhood over masculinity ... you can almost taste the erotic atmosphere in the air. We’ve not had this many males held in preparation for punishment for as long as I can remember, there’s so much scope for disposal other than by the gallows.” The superb Adina smiled as the meagre size of Minter’s cock was belittled by the sneering female inhabitants, who lifted it with their canes as he was drawn past on the leash, and voiced their haughty contempt to bring his low esteem taken further down. She voiced her thoughts on the atmosphere.

“Not since the four Arab slavers were tricked into meeting their deaths here, has there been such a level of rejoicing ... and as you say, there’s more than enough scope to tantalise our women with some variety of disposal...” Her smile broadened as the figure of a huge woman loomed closer, her infectious and cynical laughter heard above the cacophony of excitement that surrounded it.

“ ... and I’m sure Mother Fifi would love to oblige in the way she dealt with one of that party.” Minter’s surreal experience of absolute submission, led on a leash through this erotic mixture of heaven and hell, was taken a step further by the example of dominant womanhood who now graced his eyes and brought his recently spent cock to a further generous erection. Nearly six feet tall, not muscular like Nini, the massive woman looked like one of the fertility dolls he’d seen in the South Seas, her glossy black flanks and immense breasts wobbled delectably as she strode toward them on tremendous trunk-like thighs, her shaven cunt just visible below a fleshy belly. Her skin was truly ebony, and any male brave enough to engage her and seek the pinky flesh of her inner recesses, would be taken to task in discovering them. About her neck was a beaded necklace interspaced with plum sized objects which looked like dried fruit. She stared down at him and pursed her fleshy purple lips as though viewing a prospective meal, then turned her body toward Erica, giving Minter a profile of her huge jutting arse cheeks, superbly broad thighs and globular but slightly sagging breasts.

“When are we to see this one dance on the rope for us, Mistress Erica? His shameful display before Nini has shown he deserves it, and yearns for it ... and you have him wearing the plug that signifies execution ... I and every woman here would so love to see him spend on the rope...” She turned and squeezed his face against one of her thighs, close to the slot of her cunt so that he could sniff at her excitement as he felt the softness of her warm glossy flesh.

“ ... or perhaps he wears the plug because you have other disposal in mind?” Minter’s cock boned at the erotic pleasure expressed in her stance of being delighted in seeing him executed, the lush threat of it making his anus tingle and clench at the plug which had known the final grip of many others. He knew the massed sadistic enthusiasm of the women may sway Erica at any time, and also knew his days were numbered by the impulse of her erotic whims. Erica eased him back on the leash, away from the thigh.

“This one had not the intent that the others had, and has been delivered as a gift for my pleasure ... it’s also his pleasure to serve womanhood, and he’ll pay for his foolish choice of company while the novelty of his pathetic weakness excites me. He’ll learn to enjoy the full extent of his weakness before he’s awarded the final pleasure his submission desires.” The huge woman gave her leashed prize a sneer of contempt while she toyed impatiently with her necklace, fondling the frut-like orbs which adorned it.

“I’d relish adding his balls to my collection, and having a pair from one who’d readily give them up would compliment my set so nicely.” The curt indifference of her attitude toward male disposal, kept Minter’s sense of submission keenly yearning to know her methods of obtaining her prizes, and the confirmation that he’d realise that desire was confirmed by Erica; her smile one of acute mischief as she edged her leashed prize down toward the staked captives.

“You’ll not have his, but I’ll have Shani pick one from the more deserving crew to supplement your collection tomorrow ... we’ll have ourselves a day to remember - the last day for some, an exquisite show trial for the ringleaders, and the beginning of a new life as eunuchs for others.” Minter watched as Shani stepped along the line of humiliated males, who were being force fed by some of the women, who delighted in stepping on the ties which held their staked scrotums tight. Their stretching as they applied a foot to the cord, had the captive’s mouth open wide as they moaned in agony, the spiteful pleasure of the women demonstrated for all to see as they then shovelled an oatmeal-like substance into the agonised gape which resulted. Very little was actually consumed by each, as they coughed and gagged, most expelled down their faces and blown through their nostrils after being taken into their airways. Erica smiled at Minter as the laughter of the attendant women rang out above the tumult.

“They need to be kept nourished while they live, we don’t want any feeble displays of near lifelessness when the fate of each has been determined.” He watched as they slipped their bodies against the stakes which held them in a permanent display of humiliated torment, their taut balls given extra pain as a stern black mistress walked behind the line, and played her split cane against their exposed and bright red testicles. Shani pointed out several of the lesser perpetrators of the debacle she’d witnessed, who’d earned the right to receive what they deserved, and Mother Fifi made her choice. Shani gave a righteous grin as the bemused male shivered visibly at the attention he was suddenly afforded by the dark behemoth, who having made her choice, sat opposite him and drew her huge thighs up. Minter recognised the male as Grimes; one of the hands who’d enjoyed fucking Shani’s Mistress before her throat was slit, and equally recognised Shani’s satisfaction in knowing his existence would be terminated the following day.

Grimes hung in a state of measured discomfort on the stake; the expert tethering designed to have each captive know pain as a reminder of why they were there, but not excruciating enough to allow a lapse into agonised unconsciousness. His pinned balls stretched behind him were now tortured further, as his cock was brought to an inevitable and involuntary erection by the sight before him, increasing the tension on his scrotum. His eyes could not avoid the silky black flesh of the huge thighs before him, and the black flaps of the juiced cunt at their base, which was being fingered by its owner. Mother Fifi looked at him with a half-smile of arrogant serenity, her huge shiny breasts wobbling gently to display her rock hard nipples as she pleasured the clitoris which poked pink from beneath its dusky hood. Her eyes met his as other women sat with her, smiling wickedly at him, knowing he’d been chosen for a display which they’d thoroughly enjoy.

“I know you’d love to taste me, and know that taste you will. Look upon me and see what you’ve earned ... you are such a lucky boy, I’m going to welcome your warmth so earnestly.” Grimes slid his erect cock against the pole that kept him secured for punishment, the stimulation helping him bear the extra tension that his pinned sack endured, his mind in a quandary at her words; the promise of tasting the delicious cunt that teased his eyes, fired his libido with erotic lust, but the darker tones of her promise which matched the smooth and silky ebony flesh of the huge bitch before him, had his anus tingle with the expectancy of a punishment duly deserved. She lay herself down on her side and closed her eyes, showing Grimes the magnificent curve of her arse and hips, her hand gently stroking her bulbous vulva which nestled between those immense thighs as she fantasised about tomorrow. She’d keep vigil in her sleep, ensuring his eyes knew her well, before she had her pleasure of him in the daylight which would be his last.

Adina and Bibi selected two more from those who’d been carried along by the shameful lust expressed aboard the slaver. Both grinning as the two males cowered at their stakes. Adina pressing her wet cunt to the face of one, having him sniff her perfume as she addressed Erica.

“These two will know our skills with the whip tomorrow ... they’ll be left with a reminder of it that they’ll keep forever, and one which’ll quell their ardour permanently.” Erica nodded her approval with a curt and knowing smile, keeping the two males in sweet fear of their fate as she commented with pleasure on the horsewomen’s choice.

“The stocks will know their penitence tomorrow then. It’s always a delight to see your skills with the metal tips put to good use so justly.” She smiled down at Minter and sighed, her desire to know his service would wait no longer.

“I have a whipping of my own which won’t wait ... I shall be here tomorrow at first light to witness justice duly served.” Minter’s cock boned with submissive lust as his leash was tugged, and he was led back to the house to the sound of raucous adulation, to know the taste of Erica’s dominance.

Minter was brought close to spending many times throughout the night, but denied the relief of surrendering his seed each time, before sleeping fitfully between sessions of discipline which were rewarded with his knowing the scent and taste of Mistress Erica. On occasion he knew no respite from the attentions of a whip or cane; the vigour of his mistress’s attentions rousing Shani or Bibi, at which time he was treated to their spite whilst servicing Erica, then duly tasting their triumphal arousal when she was sated. At last allowed the refuge of sleep in the early hours, he slept entwined in the contrasting flesh of his new owners.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.