Emma - Cover

Emma

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After a serious car accident Emma was left in a wheelchair. For a while her anger drove away all her friends until her best friend made her realise what she was doing to herself and her friends. Although Emma now has her friends back she is feeling lonely and needs......something.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Amputee   Slow  

By Twelve O’clock Emma was headed out of Bristol and down the M5, she was planning on heading for Torquay for her first night. She stopped for a couple of hours at Exeter, partly to visit the city but mainly because despite what she had told her mother Emma found she had a problem with driving the van for long periods. Since she had bought the van Emma had used it every day but only on a five minute trip to work or ten minutes to the local supermarket. It surprised Emma how tired she felt after driving for a couple of hours, so she decided a break was in order. Whilst she was stopped Emma found a cafe with wireless access and looked up a campsite she could use for the night at Torquay. With a pitch booked Emma headed off again.


A week later Emma was sitting in her chair in The Harbour Tavern, a small pub on the harbour front of a tiny Cornish fishing village called Mevagissey. She was sorting through her latest batch of photos, she wanted to pick some out for an email to Jess. Emma had taken hundreds of pictures during her slow trip along the south coast. Most of the pictures were of man made structures, loads of the inside of churches. Emma was fascinated by the older church buildings, she had very little faith herself and was always left awed and slightly confused that at a time when mere survival was a struggle for most people they had built such huge monuments to their faith. The rest of her pictures were of small fishing villages and their harbours. She had just finished Jess’s email when the girl from behind the bar brought over the meal Emma had ordered along with another coffee. Emma stuck to her promise to Jess and thanked the woman politely, sometimes it seemed to come easier than it had a week ago. She had thoroughly enjoyed her week so far and had decided she needed to take time out for herself more often, she had spoken to her solicitor about an idea she had to help towards that as a goal, she would have to look further into it when she got back.

“Excuse me, do you mind if I sit here?” Emma looked up at the blond woman who had spoken to her. Around 25, Emma guessed, tall for a woman but slender, large breasts that seemed to defy gravity. For a moment Emma was filled with anger for this woman, she was angry that this woman was free to walk up to her table, free to walk up to any guy she wanted. Emma forced her anger down and tried to smile pleasantly, she was sure it would look more like a grimace.

“Yeah sure no problem.” Emma could hear her voice tremble as she fought the rising pressure to snap at this stranger.

“Thanks, I hate to sit on my own, always get some guy trying to hit on you ya’know.” The woman’s comment didn’t help Emma’s temper any.

“No, I don’t know actually, since I got stuck in this thing,” Emma slapped the armrest of her chair as she snapped at the woman. “guys just don’t seem that interested for some reason!”

The woman looked at her in silence for a moment, Emma expected to see shock or anger at her outburst, but she didn’t. She saw a look of sadness in the woman’s face that cut into her, not the pity that she usually saw in a stranger’s eyes, more of a sad loneliness.

“Oh, ok, sorry.” The woman stood and picked up her drink. “Sorry to have bothered you.”

As she turned to leave Emma was surprised to hear herself.

“No wait, I’m sorry, that was uncalled for. I would like you to stay, please?”

The woman smiled shyly and sat back down at the table.

“I am so sorry about that, it’s just that since ... I guess I’ve got very bitter and angry over the last few years. I’m trying to overcome it but some days I relapse. Can we start again, I’m Emma, Hi.”

“Hi I’m Ness, It’s good to meet a friendly face!” Ness replied with a wry grin.

Emma smiled at Ness’ words but they were so inappropriate after Emma’s little rant that after a moment Emma couldn’t stop the laugh bursting from her. Ness joined her laughing until they both had tears streaming down their faces.

The girls were interrupted by the bar girl bringing Ness’ food order over. She slammed the plate down on the table, Emma watched in surprise as most of Ness’ salad bounced off of the plate, a solitary cherry tomato escaping to the floor.

“I’ve told you before you dyke bitch, you shouldn’t be in here bothering normal people!” She hissed at Ness.

Emma saw a frightened look on Ness’ face, her eyes glistened as they filled with tears. Emma had been quick to anger over the last two years but now for the first time she felt her anger rise in defence of someone other than herself.

“How dare you!” Emma said to the girl in a voice that could have frozen lava. “How dare you threaten my date!” Out of the corner of her eye she could see Ness’ eyes widen in surprise, Emma felt a moment of guilt that she may have made Ness’ position worse but that just fuelled her anger further. “I want the manager here now!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.