Nick and Sally Naked

by falcon29

Copyright© 2016 by falcon29

Romantic Sex Story: A couple enjoy a weekend naked at a clothing optional resort.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism   .

“Shit, Nick! I don’t know about this.” She had been waffling almost since we left the house. I was finally cashing in on a ‘birthday coupon’ she had given me two years earlier. We were on the way to Sun Acres, a clothing optional or naturist place.

Her coupon (that she wrote back then just after we were married) promised me a weekend nude out at a place like this. I had all but forgotten it until I found it in the bottom of my underwear drawer. I did some research and here we were.

“Stop worrying, honey,” I told her again. “After the first few minutes it won’t matter. It’s like magic, I swear.” I had gone solo to a place in Arizona a year before I met Sally. It really was like that for me. I talked to people I met and had a nice time, but I was still alone then. I was looking forward a lot to this weekend.

I stopped at the gate and spoke into the box. A few minutes later the gate rolled back and allowed our entry. Through the thick forest of tangled desert trees, cactus and bushes, the road narrowed and turned a few times before opening up into a broad park kind of area. People moved around doing whatever they did, some wearing minimal clothing -- shorts, or so -- but most naked. Sally gulped loudly beside me.

“Relax Sal. Let’s go in and register.” I had stopped at what looked like any other park office. We got out and stepped into the cool interior. A cheerful smile welcomed us along with a pair of the prettiest breasts I have seen in my forty two years.

“Hi, I’m Barbara, Call me Barb. I’m your host today. You are the Andrews, right?”

“Y-Yes.” I cleared my throat and Sally elbowed me.

“Yes, I’m Nick and this is Sally, my wife.”

“Great! I bet you can’t wait to get out of those clothes! It’s so hot today!” She stepped from behind the counter to treat us to a view of her sweet looking ass as she adjusted the thermostat. Back behind the counter, Barbara (“Barb, for short”) gave us the key to our cabin and we went back to the truck.

Sally heaved a huge sigh. “That wasn’t too bad. ‘Course, it was a woman. Did she make you hard?” She said as she reached to feel for herself. I had softened to only half hard by then.

“Hmph! Guess not so much. She was so hot! Did you see those nipples?”

“Are you trying to make me hard? Because you are, and that’s one of the things you aren’t supposed to do here!” I reminded her there was supposed to be absolutely no overt sexual behavior. If guests wanted to fuck they had cabins or their RV’s. Or they could go on a long hike up in the hills and find a private place.

“Okay. Sorry.”

“Yes, she is hot, okay?”

“Okay,” she grinned.

I stopped under the carport canopy beside number nine. My dick had mostly subsided. We piled out and I handed the key to Sally while I tried to pick up as much of our junk as I could on one trip. I hadn’t said anything at home, but I bet Sally had packed a bunch of clothes. I’d brought one set of clothes and an extra pair of shorts. Sandals would do for shoes unless we were going mountain climbing. We didn’t need clothes!

The cabin was nice. Sally stashed our cold goods in the refrigerator and I moved around the two room cabin. We had a toilet and sink but no shower. The flyer said we had to use the communal showers. They were in a cinder block building kind of centrally located in the park.

Sally turned around from the fridge and almost screamed. I had stripped to my skin and it felt great. I opened the door and stood watching people go past -- mostly naked, some waving. I waved back. I turned back to look at my wife. She was grinning. “You should see the look on your face!” she said. “Can you stop grinning, or will that be your expression for the weekend?”

I laughed and grabbed her in a hug, kissing her. During the hug I started untucking her top from her shorts. “Hey, wait a minute! I’m considering my options.”

“What do you... ? Oh: ‘Clothing optional’. I get it. Huh-uh! Your coupon clearly promises a “nude weekend”. I’m calling it in, I told you.” She went through several expressions as she tried to finagle a way out of the clear language she herself had written.

Finally, she gave up and her shoulders slumped. She started stripping. “Naked is the rule this weekend!” I commanded.

“Okay. But can we stay in here a while before going out to play show and tell? I want to get used to it.”

“Shit, it’s just you and me. What’s to get used to? We’ve been naked together lots of times.”

“Yeah, but usually for sex and this isn’t supposed to be sexy here.”

“Nobody said anything about not being sexy. I saw some women who made me feel sexy on the way here, including (as you so nicely pointed out) Barb. The rule is just no open sex is permitted. You can feel any way you want to. If I get a hard on, I’m expected to cover it or go “minimize it”. We all know how that happens! For you at least arousal doesn’t show unless it drips down your leg.”

She laughed and slapped me lightly on the arm. I pulled her top free of the shorts and up over her head. She didn’t wear a bra because we were coming here. I knelt and made a production of removing her shorts and then her panties. I kissed her mound and started trying to get between her legs, but she backed away.

“Huh-uh! Not yet, Babe.” she said.

“I want to see something,” she said. She went to the door and stepped into the half open space. “God, it does feel nice! The breeze is wonderful!” She turned to me and left the door hanging open. We hugged and kissed some more and my dick began to rise. She grasped it and stroked a few times as it stood up, nearly completely hard. She let go and broke the kiss.

“Okay,” she said, once I was fully erect, “Let’s go explore.” And she opened the door fully while I stood there “horny” before the world. I gave her a glare, which only made her snicker. I grabbed a couple of towels to cover my embarrassment and escorted her out the door.

The key was on a leather lanyard to fit around the neck, which I did after locking the door behind us. All our clothes were locked away. We stood naked and I led my wife down the dirt path to the “Clubhouse”.

Along the short way there were any number of unclothed people to see (and to see us). It is a family park, so there were a number of naked kids running around. I envied them, growing up in a clothes free family.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.