1 December 2006 - Cover

1 December 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Dan and the family discover the joys of shopping for a new car. Karen meets a woman from Dan's recent past..."You're pimping me out for a $1,000 plus four snow tires and rims?!" Dan exclaimed, beginning to laugh..."I guess he's worth it to close the car deal." Karen smiled..."Wow, I never, ever expected to gain a new sex partner from buying a new car!" Karen laughed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Workplace   Incest   Cream Pie   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Everything worked out for the truck rental, and Karen followed Dan in April’s car to her new home. Karen noticed that a new section of the subdivision was being built, and the developer advertised completion dates for spring and summer 2007.

Dan backed the truck into the driveway, and they went inside. Karen gave Diane a call on her cell to see how they were doing. “They’re doing alright,” she told Dan. They looked through the house, thinking of where to put all their stuff.

“I think you, Vicky, and I will have to sit down and figure out what you need to keep, what has sentimental value, and so on,” Dan said.

“For sure, we’ll have more furniture than we need or have room for,” she added.

“With Vicky living with us, all her furniture will have to go in storage for now.”

“I don’t think Vicky will be living with us for very long. She and Scott will have to figure out her things once they get married.”

Dan followed her into the kitchen, where she looked in the fridge. “I should make up a grocery list for shopping. You’ll have five more mouths to feed starting tomorrow, and Brad can eat as much as two of us put together,” she kidded.

“I never thought about the food thing at all.”

“I’ll take Diane or Brenda with me Saturday afternoon once we’re moved in.”

“That reminds me, I’ll have to get some extra keys made up for the front door. I love you so much,” Dan said, taking Karen in his arms.

“I love you too, Dan,” she replied, putting her arms around him and accepting his kiss.

Dan lifted her, placing her ass on the kitchen counter. She wrapped her legs around his waist as they kissed, and he felt her tits. Karen broke her kiss only long enough to pull her top off over her head, offering her full breasts for sucking. Dan then lifted Karen and took her to bed. Alone for the first time, they made hot, passionate love.

They just stepped from the shower after making love when his phone rang. He responded with a brief conversation. “That was April, our car is ready.”

“5 o’clock,” Karen said, looking at her watch. “April sure must want this deal done right, and I imagine she can hardly wait for next Saturday night.”


Dan and Karen dressed and drove to pick up their new car. “Has anyone found out what the three of us did in the women’s washroom?” Dan asked, sticking his head into April’s office.

“So far, no one,” she smiled back. Dan handed April back the keys to her car. “Did everything go well?”

“Yes, we picked up our moving truck and also had time for a nice, loving fuck,” Karen said, rubbing Dan’s cock through his pants.

“Come with me then, and I’ll show you your new car,” April said, leading the way.

“We’d definitely love to cum with you, April,” Karen teased.

“Yes, I’d love that too.”

“You know, April, you don’t have to wait until next Saturday to be with us,” Karen mentioned, walking alongside her.

“Thank you, Karen, I’ll be sure to take you both up on that offer.”

“You could bring your husband with you. I’d love to meet him.”

“You mean to fuck you,” Dan kidded.

“Of course!”

“We could have a nice foursome,” April offered.


April took her time showing Karen and Dan the features of their new Maxima. The privacy of the rear showroom allowed her to unbutton her blouse a little, offering them a feel of her tits. For the interior viewing, Karen sat behind the steering wheel while Dan and April moved into the back seat.

April went on her knees and leaned her arms on the front seats to tell them about the interior features. As April spoke, Dan began to rub her ass. He moved his hand up her left leg to her panties, rubbing her pussy.

“Dan!” April exclaimed in a loud whisper.

“What is it?” Karen inquired, her gaze returning to April’s ample tits.

“Dan is being naughty. He’s pulling down my panties!” She faintly protested, and Karen chuckled. Dan alternated from side to side, pulling April’s panties down her legs. She cooperated, shifting her weight off each knee as he pulled them down to her ankles and off. Dan smelled the crotch of her panties and tossed them onto the front seat.

“Ahh, it smells like heaven to me,” he smiled.

April continued to explain the features of their new car as Dan moved his hand back up her leg to her pussy. “Your pussy is wet,” he said, easily sliding two fingers into her.

“No wonder with what you two did to me in the bathroom.” Dan began to slowly finger April. She didn’t complain as she took a third finger inside her. “Put your whole hand in,” she said softly, meeting his thrusts.

Dan pulled her skirt up over her ass, and she spread her legs wider for him. He squeezed his thumb against his other four fingers and gently pressed his hand inside. She let out a little gasp as his whole hand was now inside her pussy. Karen turned around and kissed April on the lips. She put her left hand down and began to rub April’s clit.

“Oh fuck, you two are driving me nuts!” April exclaimed as her body jolted.

Dan found the sweet spot inside April’s pussy and worked on it. “Oh you bastard, you found my spot! Fuck my pussy harder!” She demanded. Dan increased his speed, rotating his wrist inside her. Karen continued rubbing April’s clit. “Come on, you two, fuck my pussy faster, fuck me harder!”

“Better hope no one catches us like this,” Karen cautioned.

“Right now, I don’t give a fuck, well, except for you two, I’d give all the fucks you want, Dan.” April furrowed her brow and breathed heavily with pleasure.

“Are we hurting you?” Karen asked.

“No, no, it just feels so fucking good!” April exclaimed, meeting Dan’s hand thrusts.

“You’re the only woman I know who likes her pussy fisted.”

“Perhaps I’ll have to try it for us,” Karen said with a smile to Dan.

“Ahh, here it cums, uhh, uhh, uhh!” April grunted, washing Dan’s hand with her exotic cream. She leaned forward, kissing Karen, breathing heavily through her nose.

“I guess we sort of broke in the car,” Dan kidded, and they laughed.

Dan slowed down his fist thrusting as April composed herself. He then gradually withdrew his hand, glistening wet from fucking her, and he could smell the sweet aroma of her juicy cum.

“Give me your hand,” Karen wanted, and she sniffed the intoxicating aroma of April’s juices, then licked Dan’s fingers. Dan joined her, licking April from his wrist. “Fuck, April, your cum juice tastes so delicious.”

“Thank you, I look forward to licking my cum juice from your pussy instead of Dan’s hand.”

“I look forward to it.”

April let out a deep sigh of relaxation. “I had better get back to work, shit, it’s 6:30! I’m supposed to be off at six,” she said, looking at her watch.

April collected her composure as she stepped from the car. “I’d love to kiss you both, thank you, but I had better just shake your hands instead. You never know who might be watching.”

“Or who has been watching?” Karen added.

“If any of your coworkers saw what we did, they’d either keep it to themselves or use it to blackmail you for sex,” Dan said.

“Certainly we can kiss and hug as we shake hands. After all, we are good friends,” Karen offered.

“Of course we can,” April agreed. They exchanged hugs and kisses, then April opened the showroom doors and Karen drove their new car out.

“Please call us soon, and thank you again!” Karen yelled, passing April.

“I definitely will!” she replied. They smiled and waved goodbye to each other.


“Wow, I never, ever expected to gain a new sex partner from buying a new car!” Karen laughed.

“April certainly does like you,” Dan replied, rubbing her right thigh.

“I like her too. The shape of her tits, those must be implants.”

“I don’t know. Tits are tits whether they’re fake or real,” he said with a smile.

“Our time with April has got me horny to fuck again and hungry for food.”

“Same with me. Where do you want to go for supper, besides the bed?” He grinned.

“I told the kids to stay away from Abby, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have supper at her restaurant.”

“That sounds great to me.”

Karen continued driving, and Dan put on the local rock station. “Good sounding stereo,” he said, sliding his left hand under Karen’s short skirt.

“How am I supposed to drive safely with you fingering my pussy?”

“That’s for you to figure out,” he smiled, making her body jolt by gently rubbing her clit. Karen just smiled and opened her slender legs a little more for him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.