Girl Scout Troop Master - aftermath - Cover

Girl Scout Troop Master - aftermath

Copyright© 2016 by Wyden Long

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a sequel to Girl Scout Troop Master. An overwhelming landslide of reader requests (well, two) resulted in my going back to a well I thought was dry and doing a bit more fishing. Hopefully, this well will not dry up as quickly as the first.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Space  

We gathered around our friend, who was clearly heartbroken by some circumstance within the cloud of changes she had been exposed to in the recent past. Our hearts went out to her, but none of us knew what to do, other than to remain with her, ready to help as soon as we learned the source of her upset.

The girls swarmed around her like a volleyball team around their coach after winning the championship. They almost smothered her with affection and the proximity of their lovely bodies.

“There, there, Mrs. andrews, won’t you please tell us what is concerning you so that we can make it better for you?”, Cici and Didi, who almost always seemed to be together and act together, were stroking her face and hair.

Mrs. Andrews finally recovered her composure enough to speak coherently. “I’m sorry. Please forgive my outburst. The strain of living so long on the outside of this wonderful relationship you have with the girls just got to me when the evidence of how much I am missing out on was demonstrated so clearly to me.”

Aw, shit. All these years we had simply taken her for granted, as if she were made of stone and would not be affected by her proximity to our amazing relationship. I moved the girls out of the way so I could take her in my arms and hug her body to mine.

Then she really started bawling. This time I suspected what the problem might be and began stroking her and whispering in her ear. “Oh, Angela. Did you think I didn’t notice you and all the wonderful things you have done for us?” I moved to a couch and sat, with her on my lap and my arms wrapped around her. My wives sat around us in a series of half circles.

“B-b-but you were always surrounded by these impossibly beautiful teenage girls who denied you nothing. How was I supposed to be able to get your attention?”

“You always had my attention, but it was from admiration and respect. It never occurred to me that you might want a different relationship.”

“I wanted whatever you were doing with them that made them scream out in ecstasy half the night, sometimes all night, it seemed, but you never noticed.”

“I’m so sorry, Angela. Is it all right to call you that?”

“That is one of the things I missed the most--being called by my name rather than the title of a dead man, as if I still belonged to him.”

“Would you like to become a more complete member of our group?”

“More than anything.”

“Even if it meant that you would share all the responsibilities of being a wife?”

“That, most of all. Can you find it in you to make love to an old woman like me?”

“I don’t see you as old, but it is clear that you are more mature than the rest of my girls. Would you prefer to also look like them?”

“Oh, yes. Yes, yes, yes. Can you make me look like I did when I was their age?”

“I could, but I won’t.”

She began to cloud up again. “Why not?”

“Because you can do it yourself. This can be your second lesson in learning the power hidden within you.”

“What was the first?”

“Didn’t I see you dancing on air a few minutes ago?”

“Yes.”

“Did you know you could do that when you first came here?”

“No.”

“Yet you did, didn’t you?”

“Ah. I see. You are telling me that I have the power to look any way I want. It is I who am controlling my appearance to remain in synch with my age. It has been useful in maintaining the outward image of the person I was busy being. No one would take me seriously in my previous role if I looked like a teenybopper, would they?”

“I doubt it.”

“So now what? Should I keep my appearance as it is or should I make myself more physically attractive to you so that you will desire me as you desire my girls?”

“No one says the choices are irreversible, do they?”

“You mean I could choose to remove the age lines and unsag my chest as I tighten my buns in order to heighten my appeal to you, then change back when someone expects me to be my age?”

“Try it and see.”

As I watched, Angela began tentatively rearranging her appearance, to get a feel for the degree of control she now enjoyed.

“These clothes are in the way”, she said as she struggled out of them. “I need to be able to see what I’m doing.”

“Please be my guest. I always enjoy appreciating a beautiful body.”

And appreciate it, I did. For a woman in her forties, she was remarkably well preserved and had obviously taken care of herself, although there were some marks of time.

As she twisted and turned, molded and modified her appearance, I watched with geat interest as the apparent years dropped from her. Slimming her hips and tightening the uplift on her generous tits caused her to look years younger. My mouth began to water and other parts began to swell as her appearance changed.

“I hope you don’t mind”, she said, but I am using your ‘peter meter’ as feedback for the effect of my changes”.

“Be my guest. Please continue. This is a very pleasant experience for me, as well.”

Angela continued tightening her body in the reverse of the way it had aged until she regained the appearance of a barely pubescent girl, then aged herself gradually until she discovered the peak attraction age for me.

“Please take me now. I have dreamed of this for so long, with no hope of actually experiencing the culmination of my dreams. I truly hope that you girls have no objection.”

“No, Mrs. Andrews. We are very pleased to share our husband with you. Do you intend to become pregnant by him, as we did?”

“Oh, my. I never seriously thought of that possibility, although it must have crossed my mind. Yes, yes, yes. If I am allowed, then I will absolutely cherish a child you might give me. Now that I see how to control my body, I have no concern about my age, in terms of bearing a child. Do you think it will be as gifted as the others?”

“Don’t worry. We are coming to realize that the critical factor with the first children was to their having been raised in an environment free from negativity regarding mental powers of humans. They were never told that the things they chose to do were impossible or would get them burned at a stake. They were allowed to pass through early childhood with their abilities not only intact, but augmented by training to discover and enhance their natural abilities.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.