Girl Scout Troop Master - aftermath
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Wyden Long

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a sequel to Girl Scout Troop Master. An overwhelming landslide of reader requests (well, two) resulted in my going back to a well I thought was dry and doing a bit more fishing. Hopefully, this well will not dry up as quickly as the first.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Space  

What do you say to your five year old son who has just created the planet you plan to live on? How do you wrap your mind around that? All your life, God was the only being who could create planets. Is your son a god?

“We are all gods, Father. We all create our own reality. What I have done is merely an extension of the reality to include others. When we imagine things, they become real, but we have been trained to believe that they can’t be real. All that is required to accomplish anything is to stop believing that we cannot.”

“Perhaps, my son. Perhaps. Yet the strength of our indoctrination is overwhelming. Most people ridicule any hint of supernormal activity. Peer pressure is the strongest pressure known. We fear to be different because we fear the terrible consequences.”

“Take my hand, Father.”

I took it as I would take the hand of any five year old who needed help and assurance in crossing the street. In this case, I was the one who needed help and assurance.

We slowly lifted off the floor. One inch, a pause, two inches, another pause, then a slow drift up to three feet and a glide back to the floor.

“See, Father? Just like teaching someone to swim by demonstrating that their body is slightly less dense than water. We fear drowning until we are convinced that our bodies will float.”

“Let me try”, I said. I squinted my eyes and bore down a little. Nothing happened, other than a small fart when I bore down.

“Try again, Father.”

I tried again, but my focus was aimed so tightly against preventing another fart that there was little chance of success.

“Let me invite the others”, he said. He seemed to squint just a bit, then told me they would be in soon.

Not long afterward, I was surrounded by all eighteen of my super-children, as I thought of them. We all locked arms in a big circle and they began a slow wave, leaning left and right as a bunch of bored football fans. I leaned with them, to join in their game.

Soon, I noticed that the wave began to be three-dimensional. As the wave approached each one, there would be a slight lifting until it came to me and I would be the anchor holding the wave down.

They began a sort of chant or melody or dirge. I don’t know what the hell it was, but it took my mind off the wave while I was trying to come up with a name. “Cantillation”? Is that a word? At first, the sound was more hypnotic, then seemed to morph into expectation before becoming exuberance and finally, triumph. As I relaxed and allowed the tones to flow around and through my curiously relaxed body, I realized that I had joined them in their 3D swim wave. My eyes were still closed, but I could see all of us and each of us, including myself, undulating to the rhythm of the music we were producing.

Believe it or not, this was my first conquest of gravity. How had I lived all these years without the realization that overcoming gravity required only the suspension of disbelief?

Then we segued into a Cossack dance, kicking our heels as high as possible, only touching our heels lightly to the floor at the bottom of the kick.

Someone kicked up our intonations to a higher scale and it became nineteen point harmony as each of us chose a unique, but contributive note.

Now I began to see how flocks of Starlings can murmurate. https://www.wired.com/2011/11/starling-flock/

We performed our own murmuration, darting, thrusting, twisting, turning, diving, swimming, gliding and basking together in the eternal brilliance of transcendence.

Jor-El smiled at me in my mind and was joined by my other children who sent feelings of deep love and admiration at my willingness to accept their enhanced capabilities and become one with them.

“How is this possible?”, I wondered, to the group. There was no need to select an individual to whom to address the question. All that was necessary was to think it. No one told me that, I simply knew it.

“You have just discovered the secret of the universe, Father. We are all gods, but have been trained to live in the dark, struggling to survive, without knowledge that we do, absolutely, create our own realities.”

“But why?”

“Knowledge is only gained through struggle, through trial and error. Learning that is the beginning of wisdom.”

Ahhh! I basked in the exultation of awareness.

“We must invite your mothers to join us.”

Soon, we were in a larger circle with all my wives and the children, linked in the same wave action in which I had been taught to swim. One by one, I watched my wives succumb to the hypnotic dance. As each one completed the transition between ‘can’t do’ and ‘can do’, I rejoiced with them and noted that the pace of subsequent transitions accelerated as the number of skeptics dwindled.

When we were all joyously murmurating, Jor-El led the way and we began our exploration of this planet. We swooped over beaches and deserts, mountains and meadows. Azure seas became black loam and dancing waves of grass became thundering surf.

Oh, to be able to experience that first day of exploration again. It was not a loss of innocence, it was a revelation of understanding. Having reached this level of understanding, it was impossible to imagine not having always known it.

“I’m beginning to realize that you children have not been altered in any biological manner. Is that correct?”

“It is correct, indeed, Father. The human mind has always contained the capabilities we have learned to exploit and which our parents have now learned to appreciate.”

“Will others on Earth be able to do as we have done?”

“Most are not yet prepared to accept this message. Others have known for years. Human existence is as it is for a good reason. Think of it as school. The unlimited magnitude of personal and interpersonal challenges is the primordial soup of knowledge. Without it, we would fail to progress. As painful as it is, it is necessary for evolvement.”

“Don’t you mean ‘evolution’?”

“No, ‘evolution’ is a physical process. ‘Evolvement’ is mental. It is the path by which we establish sentience.”

“But what about the laws of Physics?”

“Many refer to their degree of understanding the mechanism of things and enjoy referring to them as ‘Laws’. It is interesting to map the morphing of those ‘Laws’ through time, as understanding blossoms.”

“Such as the belief that Yellow Fever is caused by ‘Night Air’, giving way to the related but more accurate belief that mosquitoes that fly through the night air are the vectors of the illness? Closing off the sleeping quarters at night resolves both theories.”

“Exactly.

“Is all, or any of this, real?”

“As real as need be. Are you ready to create your new home?”

“Really? We can do that?”

“Remember when you saw me creating the planet by simply holding my hands in the air and visualizing the planet and its characteristics between my palms?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.