30 November 2006
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Britney’s eyes pooled up, the tears began to flow freely, and she started sobbing uncontrollably. Abby turned to her patting her friend’s back to console her. “What’s wrong?”

“My ... my ... my older brother was only ten when he died because he needed a lung transplant too!” Her lower lip, quivering. She turned her head, crying into Abby’s shoulder. She put her hands inside her open coat and hugged her breast to breast. She rubbed Britney’s back and kissed her hair.

“It isn’t fair. It just isn’t fair!” Britney repeated. “Now you guys know why I’m known as such a bitch. It’s because my brother should be alive and not me.”

“I never knew,” Abby said, shaking her head and looking concerned at Brad.

“Britney, you can’t go through life punishing yourself and others because your brother is gone and you’re not. Maybe you are supposed to be here for a reason,” Brad explained, trying to comfort her.

He turned his back to Eric, blocking his view, and he rubbed her back, and she switched from Abby’s embrace to Brad’s. He put his hands inside her open coat and held her close to him. Brad felt guilty that her Abby-sized breasts felt great pressed against his chest. Abby patted her back as Brad kissed Britney’s hair. Abby didn’t feel any jealousy as Brad held her best girlfriend and silently looked forward to them having a threesome together.

“None of us have been in your situation, but we still feel your pain honey,” Abby said.

Abby took Brad’s right hand and shamelessly placed it on Britney’s left tit. She then covered his hand with hers. Brad looked at Abby in shocked surprise. She gave Brad’s hand an encouraging squeeze. Abby could feel Brad’s hand begin moving, fondling Britney’s tit.

Brad couldn’t believe he was feeling Britney’s tit, and Abby wanted him to. She paused and looked at Brad and Abby’s hand on her breast. “It’s okay honey, I want my Brad to touch your breast if it’s alright,” Abby reassured her.

“Of course it is thank you,” she sighed. “I never expected in a million years this would be the way I’d get Brad to feel my tits,” Britney joked, and they laughed.

“You know that someday, Brad is going to do more than just feel your tits. Someday soon I’m going to watch him fuck you!” she whispered.

“I’d like that Abs,” she replied, looking to them. Amber came around from Steve’s side and joined in on the group hug. She smiled at Brad as she placed her right hand on Britney’s other tit. Abby took Brad’s left hand and placed it on Amber’s right tit.

“And Brit, you and I will soon watch Brad fuck our Amber too,” Abby predicted. Amber looked wide-eyed at Abby, already anticipating Brad fucking her. He couldn’t believe what Abby was saying. He’d get to fuck Britney and Amber?

“I can tell we’re all going to be great friends,” Amber said, giving Britney a gentle, comforting kiss on her cheek.

“That’s for sure,” Abby confirmed, squeezing Brad’s hand on Britney’s tit.

“I feel so loved right now. I wish the four of us could go to bed now and fuck,” Britney whispered. Brad could feel his cock beginning to stir at the thoughts of having the three prettiest girls at school as close, intimate friends, and lovers.

“We will someday soon,” Abby replied to Brad’s shocked surprise.


Abby pulled down the zippers on hers, Britney, and Amber’s sweat tops giving Brad a good view of three sets of low cut, bra-filled, breasts. “They are now your girls too, Brad. Britney and Amber, I’ll willingly share my Brad with you after we’ve had our first fuck.”

“And when will that be?” They were both eager to know.

“Very soon I hope,” Abby glared at him. Abby took both of Brad’s hands and placed them on Britney and Amber’s tits again. The girls couldn’t believe that Brad, the most handsome hunk at school, was feeling their tits.

Luckily all of this close friendship was hidden from Eric’s view. “They must be really good friends,” Eric said to his mom.

“They must be.”

“You know ... maybe there is something you can do to help Eric,” Brad looked to Britney.

“There is? What can I possibly do?” Britney asked, interrupting her lighter weeping. She looked up from Brad’s shoulder and wiped the tear stream from her left cheek. Brad wiped away the tears on her right side.

“You said that you are blood type AB negative. If your parent’s consent, would you be willing to have your blood type and tissue tested to see if you’d be a match for a living donor liver transplant for Eric, or if not a match for Eric but for another person?”

“Yes, yes, oh yes!” She exclaimed, hugging Brad tightly, her reddened eyes brightening.

“You would do this for me?” Eric asked, overhearing the conversation and wheeling his chair over to Britney. She broke her embrace with Brad, Abby, and Amber and stooped down to Eric, having forgotten about her top being unzipped so low.

“Yes my little friend, I’d be more than happy to do what I can,” she said, doing her best to smile.

“I like you already. You’re very pretty just like the other girls too,” Eric said, reaching out his right hand and wiping away a stray tear. Britney took his hand and kissed it. “Just think, someday those tears will be tears of joy for me. You just wait and see!” He predicted.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.