Christmas Spirit? Really?
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by Cuentista

Later in the day, Aaron felt like he should throw his siblings a bone and suggested they go shopping at Goodson’s for stuff for a nice Christmas dinner. It stuck in his craw to call it Christmas dinner, but he swallowed his cynicism because he knew they wanted it so badly.

As they pushed the cart up and down the aisles, it was all he could do to keep Adam and Lynn from loading it with tons of ridiculous crap like chocolates, fruitcake, donuts and pastries, you name it. He allowed a small turkey, stuffing mix, some potatoes and real butter for mashing, some assorted vegetables for steaming, a half gallon of eggnog, and two pies from the bakery section, one pumpkin and one apple, and a carton of frozen whipped cream. And a tin of smoked oysters. The fact that he managed to get out of the store for less than sixty dollars gave him some sense of relief.

Lynn promised to get up early the next morning and get the turkey in the oven for a slow roast. Adam said he wanted to help with the cooking, but his offer was politely refused, knowing he was a danger to himself and others in the kitchen. He reluctantly agreed to do the dishes after the meal.

The rest of the afternoon and evening dragged by, Adam and Lynn both anxious to open their presents. The tradition in their family had always been to open gifts on Christmas Eve. Aaron just wanted it over with so he wouldn’t have to deal with it for another year.

The awaited hour of eight o’clock finally rolled around. “The Grinch That Stole Christmas” was on TV, but they could tear themselves away from it because they’d seen it so many times they could practically recite the dialogue. Adam and Lynn tore into their presents accompanied with “Oohs” and “Aahs” and “Thank you’s” while Aaron retired to his room for some peace and quiet.

He stripped to his skivvies and crawled under the covers, opened “The Old Curiosity Shop” to where he left off and settled in for a quiet night. He might have felt just a twinge of guilt about being such a curmudgeon, but in his mind, the holiday was way overdone, and it was a matter of principle that at least somebody in the family keep it in some reasonable perspective.

He drifted off to sleep around eleven.


Aaron rolled over in his sleep, brushing at something that was tickling his nose. But the tickle persisted, and he brushed at it again, this time snagging his fingers in something. He came awake quickly sensing he wasn’t alone. After a few moments to clear the fog, he focused on his sister. She was on her knees beside him, leaning over and dragging her long red hair over his face.

He scooted away and whispered, “Jesus, Lynn, what the hell are you playing at?”

She whispered back, “I just brought you your Christmas present, is all. Don’t get all pissy.”

There was a pale shaft of moonlight coming in through the small window next to the bed. As his eyes focused on the dim image of his sister, he realized she wasn’t wearing a stitch of clothing.

He scooted to the very edge of the bed and whispered harshly, “Jesus, Lynn, you’re naked!”

She giggled, “I’m glad you noticed. Are you naked? Do you sleep in the raw, brother? Because I think that’d be sooo sexy!” She reached out a hand and ran her fingers over his chest.”

He pushed it away. “Dammit, quit that, Lynn! We can’t be doin’ this!”

“Who says?”

“I say! Hell, everybody says! It’s just wrong and you know it.”

She pushed her hand under the blanket and brushed her fingers through the hair on his belly. “Wrong, oh brother of mine. I’ve checked out some erotic story sites on my friend’s computer, and do you know what? Incest stories are some of the most popular and downloaded stories of all. Somebody must think it’s okay.”

Aaron was fully awake now. He grabbed her wrist and moved her hand from under the blanket before she discovered he was getting hard. Still whispering, he rasped, “Well I don’t think it’s okay. Jesus, Lynn, you’re my sister, and besides that, you’re only fifteen years old! Hellfire, girl, I could go to jail!”

“Almost sixteen,” she protested, “and just who do you think I’d tell?”

“That doesn’t make any difference. C’mon, Lynn, go back to bed and we’ll just forget the whole thing, okay? You must’ve misunderstood what I meant the other day.”

“Nope, this time we’re going through with it. I know you want me, Aaron. I’ve seen the look in your eyes a bunch of times. Why don’t you just admit it and fuck me, brother? Look,” she said, waving something over his face.

“What’s that?”

“Condoms. I found them in one of the bureau drawers when we were cleaning Mom’s stuff out of it. There were six of them. So see? There’s no chance of getting me pregnant, although I really wouldn’t mind if the baby was yours.”

“Dammit, Lynn, what are you saying? You and Adam are damn well gonna finish high school, and you gettin’ knocked up and becomin’ a teenage mom isn’t part of the plan.”

Now Lynn was lying on her side pressed up against her brother. He had nowhere to go because he was right on the edge of the mattress, his butt pushing against the wall. She pressed her firm young tits against his chest and reached down to grasp his fully charged cock poking out the fly of his boxers.

“Ooh,” she sighed, “I think this might hurt a little to start with, but I’m more than ready to be broken in. Are you ready to be my first, brother?”

Aaron sucked in a breath at her touch and involuntarily humped his dick forward into her grasp. “Oh jeez, baby sister, this is so not a good idea! What if Adam wakes up and catches us?”

“Are you joking? You could set off and M80 under his bed and you wouldn’t wake that kid up! And anyhow, it’s not so wrong from my perspective. I’ve always wanted you to be my first, ever since I was little and learned about fucking from watching Mom and her boyfriends. Now it’s my turn and you’re gonna be the man to take my cherry. Aren’t you, brother?” she added as she slid her hand down his shaft to give his balls a gentle squeeze.

He knew he couldn’t talk her out of it, and now he didn’t really want to very badly. “Oh fuck, Lynn, we’re gonna feel so bad about this tomorrow!”

“Not me! Now how about this condom? Are we gonna put it to use?”

Knowing he was defeated, Aaron took a deep breath and blew it out. “Gimme that damn thing!”

He pushed Lynn away, shucked off his boxers under the blanket, got up onto his knees, ripped the foil packet open and rolled the condom onto his throbbing dick.

Lynn, knowing for sure now that she was about to have that monster shoved up her pussy, pleaded, “Nice and slow, brother! Nice and slow. You know I’m new at this. Um, maybe some Vaseline?”

Aaron, big brother in charge that he was, took command. “Forget the Vaseline. I got somethin’ better.”

He rolled her onto her back, spread her legs and positioned himself between them. His eyes fixed on the shadowy mounds of her perky tits, then on the darkness of her bush. “You ever have your pussy licked?”

She giggled, “No, and I can hardly wait! You wanna get me all wet before you stab me with that thing, don’t you?”

“That’s the idea.”

Then he went to work. Aaron laid himself out prone between Lynn’s long, shapely legs and pushed his mouth right up against her sex. Her labia were already erect and a little bit moist in anticipation. She smelled wonderful. He nestled his nose into her thick bush and began dragging his tongue from her hole to her clit, tarrying there to suck on the little button and flick it with the tip. He shoved his hands under the cheeks of her ass and lifted her to get the perfect angle.

Lynn threw her head back on the pillow and sighed in pure delight. “Oh Jesus, brother, that feels so good! You can do that all night if you want.”

He slid one hand up her side and found a tit, the nipple already distended and hard to his touch. He tweaked it and pinched it and rolled it between his thumb and index finger, all the while licking up her flowing juices, sucking her clit and jamming his tongue as far up her hole as he could get it.

Now Lynn was writhing under his sacramental ministrations, clamping Aaron’s head between her thighs as she pressed a pillow to her face to muffle her moans of ecstatic pleasure. In short order, she had three successive orgasms. She’d brought herself to orgasm many times with her fingers, but nothing matched what she was feeling now.

As she recovered, she gasped, “Now, brother! Put it in me now! I’ll never be more ready!”

Aaron crawled up the bed and covered her sweet body with his. Her pussy was sopping wet and he knew she was ready. Positioning himself on his knees, he lifted her legs placing her ankles on his shoulders. Then he held his cock and guided the swollen head to her opening.

“Okay, little sister, I’ll go slow, but this might be painful when I pop your hymen.”

“Don’t worry about that. I haven’t had a hymen since I was twelve.”

He stopped. “You sayin’ you’re not a virgin?”

She giggled, “I’m saying I never had a guy’s cock in me. Now cucumbers and zucchini squash, that’s a different matter. But I never had a cucumber a big as you, so I’m still all for you going slow, okay?”

With a big grin on his face, Aaron pushed his hips forward, thrusting his cock a good two inches into her.

She let out a little, “OH! Maybe a little slower than that, bro!”

He withdrew a little, then eased back into her a little further. He continued the in and out, probing deeper and deeper until he felt the head of his cock bumping against her cervix. There he stopped, allowing her to adjust to his presence.

“How’s that feel, baby sister?”

She sighed, “It feels absolutely amazing, big brother. It’s everything I hoped it would be and then some. I want you to fuck me until I beg for mercy!”

“I’ll do my best.” He let her legs drop from his shoulders, stretched out on her sweet body and began the instinctive dance, easing slowly out and pushing in with some authority, but not too hard or too fast. He loved the feel of her firm tits mashed against his chest and her hot, wet pussy wrapped around his cock. His lips found hers in a passionate, wet kiss with dueling tongues and all.

She surprised him with a little kegel action, squeezing down on his dick and making him have to push hard to reenter.

“Aah, that’s nice! You’re a natural, baby girl! I’m already jealous of the guy you pick for a husband.”

“Don’t be,” she grunted, locking her legs around his slim hips. “You’re the only man I want. I don’t believe anybody else can top this!”

He let it pass. They writhed, squirmed and slid against each other for longer that Aaron ever believed he could last, grunting, sighing, kissing, feeling ... loving!

After several minutes of exquisite, passionate, raw sex, he raised his head and panted, “I’m there, baby sister! I can’t hold off any longer. With that he rose up onto his hands and looked down in the dim light to watch his cock plunging into Lynn’s pussy, first with long smooth strokes, then faster and faster until he flew over the top.

He slammed into her hard, arched his back and let it all out with the most intense climax he’d ever experienced! “Aaaaarrrgggghhh!” he groaned as he unleashed pulsing torrents of semen into the condom, hoping upon hope that it was up to the task.

Lynn peaked again at almost the same moment and threw her arms around his chest, pulling him down onto her breasts and squeezing down on his cock as if she were trying to force out every last drop.

Spent and gasping for breath, Aaron flopped onto his back beside his little sister and found her hand with his. After a couple of minutes of recovery, he turned his face to hers and whispered, “This was a terrible idea, Lynn, but I’m sure glad you made me do it. I can’t even imagine anything feeling better than this.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.