My Youth
Chapter 27: Twenty Years Later

Copyright© 2016 by Hellraser

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 27: Twenty Years Later - Recounting growing up and certain indiscretions along the way

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

During my college experience, I spent some considerable time as a technical writer, hence, I edit my own stuff. Any remaining errors in this story are most definitely mine.

I dated a lady I’ll call Bren from one of my SCUBA classes. She was a tad on the naive side, having lost her cherry to one of her older brother’s friends ... a one and done thing. We dated a couple of times and she brought up my skills as a home repair/remodel person. Seems she had a house given to her by her granddad and it needed some renovation – badly.

Without going into all the nuts and bolts, I put down new inlaid floors, fixed cracked and missing plaster, new kitchen countertops and a total bathroom re-build. When the dust settled, she owed me a couple thousand dollars. I wasn’t hurting for money so I wasn’t pressing her to pay.

I was in the dive shop one day talking to a friend when a caravan of buses, SUV’s and motor homes pulled up out in the parking lot. It seems this bunch were seasonal miners in Alaska and were on their way north. My job was to overhaul their diving regulators and fix their dry suits. As I wrote up the work order, my friend Marvin had gone out to look over the strange machines strapped to their trailers. The group were dredgers, meaning they had floating underwater vacuum cleaners that sucked up anything small enough to go through the 8” diameter hoses hooked to their dredges. The dredge, in theory, separated rocks and gravel from the gold it picked up.

I need to explain Marvin was a newly retired FedEx 747 pilot, recently furloughed out by FedEx along with all the other senior pilot to save money. Marvin was dragging in $147K a year in RETIREMENT! Break my fucking heart!! The group left to check into a motel and left me to my repairs.

Marvin was literally bouncing on his toes, telling me all about the dredgers. It would have been rude to tell him that I was already aware of what and how they made their living as they’d been stopping by every year I’d worked there. Anyway, Marvin thought with his money and my diving expertise, we would get rich dredging the creeks and rivers here in Washington as it IS gold country. I told him to go to the library for research and to visit a couple I knew that ran a treasure hunter’s supply here in town.

Bren, in the meantime, invited me to move into her house and get me out of the rental I currently occupied. Her ulterior motive was that I was to teach her ‘everything I knew’ about sex. Hard work, but nice when you can find it. I asked her to keep an open mind and try things before she decided she didn’t like them. Mostly, she was gung-ho to try anything, so she claimed. Turns out she liked only vanilla sex. It was ok and her preferred method to eat her out for a minute or so, suck on her nipples a little then get right into penetration.

At no time did she ever have the convulsions any other woman in my life had when they got off, rather, she’d giggle or laugh. This left me a little confused. Was it good for her? According to her; ‘Yes, like nothing she’d ever experienced.’ I have to add she’d NEVER masturbated in her life ... totally undignified. Dummy me, I should have seen the handwriting on the wall.

Marvin came into the shop a couple of days after setting him on the road to educating himself on what and how dredges worked. Imagine my surprise when Marvin laid a catalog on my counter, showing me a 6” triple sluice dredge he’d ordered along with all the bells and whistles needed for recovering the gold from the concentrate in the dredge ... that was assuming we actually dredged anything up.

Asking him where this miracle dredge was, he told me it would be arriving at MY house any day. HIS wife would castrate him if came to him. She was perfectly content to play wealthy socialite and her husband actually getting dirty just wasn’t going to happen in this lifetime. Otherwise, they led two separate lives.

Sure enough, three days later Bren called me at the shop wanting to know WHAT all these boxes were, stacked in her front yard and on her porch and was she supposed to sign for them. I told her to just sign the man’s invoice and I’d be home shortly, dragging Marvin by the ear. [For those non-miners, THIS 6” vacuum dredge is about 18 feet long and 6 feet wide and weighs close to 500 lbs dry. That’s just the dredge. The 30’ hose weighs about 60 lbs.] After looking at the packing list and the assembly diagrams, my first question to Marvin was HOW he planned to move this thing TO the mining site and WHO he intended to hire to carry it or the parts to assemble on or near the water. ‘No problem!’ He went and bought a retired U-

Haul truck with a cab-over box on it. Surely a 35’ box would hold the dredge and ancillary equipment.

Marvin went on to explain he had absolutely no mechanical skills, so it was MY job to assemble the beast. Hah hah hah. I hated to burst his bubble, but I explained I WORKED for a living. Was he planning to hire a crew to do the dredging or what.

Didn’t I have vacation time? Well, since beginning at the shop, I’d never taken a day of time for myself, other than my days off, also not counting the trips in or out of country ... after all – other than being enjoyable; I had several people’s lives, luggage and entertainment in my hands, 24/7. Turns out I had two months of time owed me but the shop owner Jay told me if I took it all at once, he wouldn’t guarantee my job would be there when I returned. I have failed to really detail that he’d decided that since I was making SOOOO much money in salary, commission and class fees that I should also assume MY HALF share of the shop expenses, like overhead and the shop’s $1M annual liability insurance and since I was doing SOOOO well, I should assume my own travel and class expense.

My rebuttal was, if he wanted to make me a partner in the shop, that might be doable, however, I was still under contract with the pay contained therein. He finally gave me a written ultimatum – pay half the store expenses as just an employee or leave ... I left and filed for unemployment. Of course Jay contested the claim. It went from arbitration to a labor and industry court. Jay was adamant that since I was such a productive salesman and successful instructor and was raking in crazy commissions it was only fair. Not only fair, it would be a condition of continued employment. The court didn’t see it that way and Jay was forced to pay me the vacation money owed and I was awarded $2500 per month as unemployment based on my payroll records. After the hearing. The judge told me he never knew a diving instructor/shop manager held an ‘executive’ position and that the job paid so much. I was right up there with bank managers. Bottom line was I was still unemployed.

Needless to say, Marvin jumped right on my situation. He would make me a partner and half owner of all the equipment PLUS guarantee my current income as long as the partnership remained ... how could I lose? Next stop, Bureau of Land Management to check out claimable land (areas with creeks or rivers). The couple that ran the treasure supply suggested some ‘withdrawn’ land, meaning it was owned by someone else but they had no claim on the minerals contained therein.

The creek we were interested in lay about 80 miles from home, so this meant camping in place for the duration. The area had a history of rich gold concentrations and the surrounding mountains were dotted with old mine tunnels, however, no one had made big strikes anywhere along the creek. This told me the gold source was likely IN the creek. [Gold is generally found in or near quartz formations. A quartz vein in a creek or river bottom, especially with the erosive spring runoffs this area had would fracture the quartz releasing the gold. Everything in a creek or river that has water in it, especially MOVING water is in constant motion. Heavier materials on the bottom worked their way downward according to their weight. Gold is 17 times heavier than comparable-sized creek material, so other than fishing weights or rifle bullets, gold would be laying on bedrock.]

If the area of the creek was easily accessed, every recreational miner/dredger had sucked bedrock clean, so we headed for the least accessible areas. Without telling you how to build a clock because you asked the time, let’s say the area we chose would test even my skills. The water was extremely swift, as in white cap swift and I wore 80lbs of weight just to stay on the bottom IF I hid behind large boulders. No one had mined this area ever. An interesting thing – if you got to the creek just as the snow melt runoff picked up, you could hear boulder bouncing along the creek bottom until they reached a place of low current to settle in until the next gully-washer hit. This creates low pressure areas BEHIND the boulders, letting gold settle in. [As a side note- go to a creek or river that flows. Every bend has a strip of exposed rocks on the inside of the bend- this is another low pressure area where gold is found. Any gold in the current goes downstream until it finds a low pressure area.]

Once I got a trench dredged that I could work in - shielded from the current, I found bedrock only 5-7 feet under the overburden[all the loose rocks, boulders, sand and gravel] It was very pleasant to see once the crap was out of the way that VISIBLE gold was there. [most dredgers see the occasional nugget but mostly rely on the fine[powdered] gold that is trapped in their sluice box.] I had nuggets I could pick up in my fingers but where to put them. I just had to hope our sluice box was trapping them as I stuffed the first few dozen nuggets in the wrists of my neoprene gloves. Hell – I’m new at this, so sue me.

A work day lasted about 6 hours before I felt too beat up to continue, then 1-2 hours of cleaning the sluices and reclaiming our finds. Remember, I mentioned this was a triple sluice dredge – meaning fine gold was directed to the two side sluices while heavy stuff stayed in the main box. Nearly every day, we got a palmful of nuggets of varying size and a small medicine bottle of fines. Marvin’s job was to keep the dredge clean, clear out rocks plugging the hose and getting food and necessities along with more medicine bottles. We started in October and by the time snow fell in November, the season was over. This area of the mountain normally got 4-6 feet of snow. We’d gotten lazy I guess and gave up the medicine bottles and turned to Mason jars to hold our gold. After we’d packed up and went home, the next step was getting the gold assayed and sold. Bottom line was MY share of three months of hard work was $40k and I was STILL drawing unemployment.

My conscience gave me a twinge now and then about Jay continuing to pay me unemployment, but if he hadn’t been such a greedy prick, I’d have closed the account. Fuck him, I hope it hurt his pocket book. In subsequent years, every time he saw me, he tried to get me to come back. If I’d have been a little sharper, I would have just bought him out.

Bren kept after me about paying for the remodeling, so I gave her the same catalog Marvin had on dredges and told her I’d take a 4” dredge and change. Scuttlebutt had it one of her co-workers tried dredging but hadn’t found any profit in it and had used his 4” dredge less than a month. Bren took me to meet him and the dredge hadn’t even lost any paint. Bren wrote him a check for $1500 and me a check for $500 ... not a bad day at the races.

Going from bad to worse...

Bren and I got married. We took a honeymoon in Alaska at a gold camp of all places [her idea]. We made so much noise bumping fuzzies that the owner moved us to a remote cabin. As far as vanilla sex goes, she was game 24/7. For two weeks, I was a happy camper. Bren bought me a gold-finding metal detector as a wedding present. Finding the odd nugget by day and getting my ashed hauled nearly all night put me in seventh heaven.

Back at home ... Marital bliss changed.

“No, I don’t like that anymore”, “No, we aren’t doing that again”; “Who do you think I am? Some kind of hooker?” was Bren’s replies to nearly every advance I made to her in the bedroom. After a year, Bren got pregnant with out first daughter. We did the Lamaze thing and I did my share of 3am feeding, diaper duty ... etc. It was agreed since I was a stay-at-home dad until gold season, I had nanny duty. My mother in law, who hated men, decided MAYBE I was alright. Her first grandchild could do no wrong and she was underfoot most of the time. That’s OK. She would assume babysitting when it was time for me to go to the mountains again.

Marvin and I didn’t do quite as well this second season but we made a living. Marvin failed his last DOT physical due to a deteriorating nerve condition. It showed heavily when we started this season. I will say he hung in there as much as he was able, but sitting around the campfire, he told me this was it for him and offered to sell out his half for pennies on the dollar. What the hell would I do with a 6” dredge and WHO would I do it with? My family and her mother came up alternate weekends, I guess so my daughter wouldn’t forget what I looked like.

On one of these weekend visits, Bren caught again. We kidded the new child was a ‘mining accident’ the rest of her life. My oldest had outgrown everything and the mo-in-law made it her job to keep her in new stuff weekly. The pregnancy and birth was without issues and at home after her twat healed, she rolled over to me and stated she’d ‘done her wifely duties’ and old lady five fingers would just have to satisfy me from this point on. Hah! I thought she was joking until she nearly tore my arm off and beat me with it. Was I dense? No, not ever again meant just that ... like it & live with it or not ... my choice.

I had to be there for my little girls, so leaving was out of the question. I did go back to college and get my MS in Computer Science and a BA in Education. I found I had a knack for computers and programming languages. The college offered me an adjunct position teaching computer languages, networking and business math. At home, I set up the first of my servers and opened a BBS [Bulletin Board System]. A current problem at the time was the flood of totally worthless software ... maybe you’ve run across some in your time frame. The advertisers would claim THEIR software was the answer to all your problems and would do everything including diaper the baby. NOT! 95% was all advertising hype. Now, I’m not advocating pirated software, but I did acquire many gigabytes of it. I’d try it out and if it was shit, I told everyone on the BBS. If it was as advertised, I promoted people to buy it. From that point, things seemed to spiral kind of out of control.

I went from a software advisory to having a chat board and that went from vanilla to pure sex in a heartbeat. Who knew many of my college profs and their wives were into BDSM and swinging? I wasn’t going to judge but it looked like electronic porn had the chance to make me a few dollars as it was catching on like wildfire.

Before the year was out, I’d moved up to 20 servers with Pioneer Juke boxes[a CD player that held 6 disks] and a T-1 phone system. I charge a meager $10 per month for access and had 1200 paying users. Sounds like a lot, but the phone bill ran close to 10k per month. The chat[think BLOG] side remained free. Not surprisingly I got mega offers to join in the orgies users put together on my BBS. Keep in mind, for the last two years, I’d been totally without sex except self-gratification.

One user and his wife sent me a very vivid picture. He - kinda nondescript, Her, what can I say, petite but totally hot. At times, they liked to take a third into their love making. This totally pushed my buttons. I’ll call them Ann and Jim.

We made a date for me to come to their house. They’d sent their kids to Grandma’s for the weekend. To say I was nervous is an understatement. This was the first time I’d stepped out on Bren, but I could justify it in my own mind. [Bren had told me earlier she could care less HOW I took care of my disgusting SEX problem, just don’t bring anything or anyone home.] I was led inside by Jim who explained Ann was in the shower. I was given a cold beer and asked to sit down while we waited.

Jim was well on his way to being overweight, not bad looking, just really well padded. We made small talk with Jim wanting to know more about my site and how it worked. They were paying customers on the porn file side and it amazed him the amount of porn I actually had available. About 15 minutes later, Ann stepped into the room wearing a robe and crawled into my lap. We made our introductions as she squirmed around on my hardening cock. This wasn’t exactly social hour so we needed to get this thing underway.

“Ann, I’d really like to see what you’re hiding under that robe.” With that, she dropped the robe to the floor. I’d said she was petite but the had probably B cup tits and on her, they looked ginormous. Blond and thin to boot with a shaved snatch. Little Buck was turning into BIG Buck in a hurry.

As I was sitting, I had her stand on the couch with her feet on either side of my legs and lean her hands on the wall behind me. That put her pussy at mouth level for me, so I dived in. Meanwhile, Jim had unzipped my pants and had pulled them down over my knees. I THOUGHT he was getting me ready for his wife. Imagine my surprise when I felt a warm, wet mouth go down on me all the way to the hair.

After about ten minutes of tonguing Ann’s pussy and sucking on her clit, Ann began to bang on the wall and she had a hard time remaining on her feet. After an intense orgasm, she rolled to my side. Jim let up on my dick and said that was the first time he could remember Ann getting off while standing. After catching her breath, Ann said it was the first time anyone had ever done that to her.

Jim asked me if it bothered me him giving me head. No, I always went by ‘if it feels good, do it’. They looked at each other and decided it was time to hit the bedroom.

Ann got kinda sheepish and mentioned her period had just started. It hadn’t gotten to the point of needing a tampon but would before the night was over. Nope, not a problem on my end. She was a little afraid that at this point in her cycle, she MIGHT be exposed to getting knocked up and asked if I had an objection to anal sex.

Not in the slightest. She went to one of her dresser drawers and got out a vibrator then got on her hands and knees, slipping the vibrator into her cunt until it disappeared. I got into position behind her and slipped in with little resistance. Not saying she was loose, but this was not her first anal rodeo. As I got into a rhythm, Jim crawled between my spread knees and licked her clit while she bucked against me.

In my mind, I didn’t figure I’d last all that long, but the old habits were still there. We pleasured each other for a good half hour, me filling her ass with hot cum, her screaming her head off as she got her own jollies and Jim cumming on his own.

Since not wanting to go back home smelling like pussy, I used their shower to clean up. Bren never said a word, but that would be hard since I’d been sleeping on a futon in my office the last year.

I got into one tryst with a professor and his wife. After stripping down, she turned with a rubber glove on her hand and wanted to try to fist me. HE wanted to fuck me after she was done. SHE wanted no penetration done to herself. Was this a fetish I didn’t know about? Needless to say, the wife didn’t have a lot of luck fisting me ... it felt good and it did loosen me up for hubby.

I had another professor and wife that wanted to meet me at a Denny’s and have me fuck his wife in the parking lot with the car doors open. Weird, but if it feels good, do it. Besides, in a city of a million people, what’s the chance of anyone knowing you?

One of the computer grad students and his wife were into S/M. He pulled me to the side at school and asked me what new things he could do to humiliate his wife. Upon meeting them both in person, she was kinda hot, built well and all the right curves. I told him I’d give it some thought and made a few suggestions. We spoke aloud right in front of her, acting like she didn’t exist. It got her so hot, juice was running down her thighs. It was decided he’d have a poker party and initially have her standing nude in the center of the poker table like a statue. By agreement, all the guys totally ignored her. The longer it went on, the harder she was breathing and trembling. I had her go out on the balcony of their apartment, nude, and wave to whomever saw her. Then, she came inside and gave every man there an excellent blow job.

Going from bad to worse...

As I said, things were the shits at home. Bren and I treated each other like room mates, rather than spouses. To make matters worse, the eldest developed a bipolar disorder. She disagreed with anything we asked her to do, would not keep us informed of where she went or who she was with, staying until all hours and took to cussing me in public at the top of her lungs. Being called a chickenshit motherfucker was a little hard to take, especially in the middle of a restaurant. After a couple of years of this, I’d had enough. Bren did nothing to support me as a parent. One day we were going to shop for school supplies [eldest is in college now] and she blew up at me again in a restaurant. We got in the car and headed for an office supply and my daughter never let up the entire time. I got out of the car and told them I’d just walk the five miles to the house. It would give me time to cool off and formulate something to do.

The family was all there when I came in and the eldest started in again. Bren ignored her. I might also mention that although my childhood was out of a horror story, I’d NEVER say the things my daughter said to me. To make it worse, she refused her medication. I told Bren I was at wits end. Her suggestion was just to pack my shit and leave. The youngest went ballistic, finally cussing her mother and sister for putting me in this position.

I went to a friend’s house and spent the night, coming back the next day while everyone was either at school or working. In my absence, my eldest chucked all my servers out a second story window, effectively destroying my livelihood while my wife and youngest watched. I got started on boxing my possessions. After 20 years of marriage, it’s amazing how much crap you accumulate ... Damned good thing I had a truck as it took dozens of trips to the storage I’d rented. I had a workshop full of metal working and woodworking stuff. At the time, remodeling was the last thing on my mind and ‘stuff’ is still ‘stuff’ and stuff could be replaced if I felt the need.

Bren got home from work and it was time to talk about the separation/divorce. Washington is a communal property state and since my eldest had destroyed my livelihood while my wife was a witness, it was time to talk nuts & bolts. It didn’t help Bren’s case that our youngest was willing to testify about her mother’s complicity.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.