My Youth
Chapter 26: Pacific NW

Copyright© 2016 by Hellraser

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 26: Pacific NW - Recounting growing up and certain indiscretions along the way

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

The big move...

Ah, the Pacific North West. Trees, clear, clean water everywhere. I sold my small car in favor of a Mitsubishi pickup with a set-in camper. The camper was nice with a queen pull-out bed over the cab and a kind of cramped double bed the dinette made into. I had a double burner cook top with oven, ten gallon water and holding tank and a evaporator A/C on the roof. I loaded my dive gear, TV, stereo and clothes and headed north. The drive was looong and my overloaded truck had a few issues getting over some of the mountains. Eleven hundred miles later, I pulled up behind the SCUBA shop. I knew where it was located because of hauling loads to this town. My last phone conversation with the owner of the new shop had an extension cord played out under the locked back door. A little rearranging and I could get to my bed over the cab. I awoke to someone beating on the camper door. Wow, a large coffee and a bag of doughnuts and the bosses wife awaited me as I put on some pants and stepped out of my camper.

Wide awake now, I was told I needed to fill out some forms inside and familiarize myself to the class schedule. After a couple of hours getting the ‘lay of the land’. I was given a city map with his house circled and told to go unload my stuff in his garage as I’d be living with his family until I found a place of my own. The idea of a real bed was very tempting. After meeting his wife, she unlocked the garage and gave me a key to both the house and the storage and told to get unloaded and back to the shop because I had a class to take on their open water checkout dives late this afternoon.

I hit a MickeyD’s on the way back and across the street was a small grocery. I bought pop, a couple of six packs of MGD, some hotdogs, mayo and buns. I had been informed earlier in a phone call that the previous instructor had stolen from the til and was thought to have went thru handbags and wallet ... not good for business. Arriving at the shop, the class was there waiting for me, being outfitted for rental equipment. As a way of casual conversation and a little brain-picking, I went through the group asking questions concerning diving and safety.

The owner gave me another strip map showing how to get to the lake we’d be using. All I could relate to that were the lakes in Oklahoma ... mudholes covering hundreds to thousands of acres. Great! Was I gonna need a rope to tie these people together so I didn’t lose one or three? We caravaned to the lake and imagine my surprise – the lake clear as bathtub water. I sat everyone down and went over what was expected of them the finish their instruction. Once all questions and answers passed I had them suit up. I’m used to California diving, in that offshore, the water is never truly warm. My choice of gear is a dry suit. The class used rental wetsuits. Buddying everyone up, I got the class in the water and all of us down to thirty feet. I did my thing and they did theirs and the whole class was thrilled they’d all passed. Signing off their cards was a pleasure.

The parking lot where we entered the water had electrical hookups for $3 per night and I made note of that. It seems this lake is the closest CLEAR lake around with public access and the class told me they’d be out on the weekend to get their ‘gills’. Well, invite or not, I knew I was intruding on my boss’s family life, so I made a plan to come back here Friday through Sunday. I found an old codger in a trailer near the boat dock to reserve a space and paid in advance.

Back at the shop, I asked the owner if he was happy with his sales volume. Sadly to say, he admitted it was hard filling classes and harder to make sales. The was a ‘surplus’ store three blocks down the street that sold off-brand scuba equipment for a fraction of what he sold the on high end, quality stuff for. I took him around his own shop and showed him how this was a ‘typical’ dive shop ... no merchandising and stuff haphazardly placed where ever it would hang or lay. Shelves were dusty, carpet vacuumed only when crap large enough to trip over were present. There were a FEW regular customers, mostly just came in to shoot the breeze.

One was a fairly well-to-do building contractor. He and his wife reserved a space of every dive trip out of the country. I invited him across the street to an I-Hop for coffee. I needed to pick his brains about the owner. After years of low sales and only scattered classes, he just lost interest. He also had a low popularity rating with the other divers in town because he was a ‘screw you before you can screw me’ type of guy. I began to wonder HOW he could continue to pay me the salary and commission I had in my contract. It was either be proactive or unemployed in the long run. My first chore was to get that shop looking as good as I could make it, given what I had to work with. [I’m tired of ‘owner’, let’s just call him Jay or ‘J’.]

J’s wife came in and I got Jay to go back to I-HOP with me again and we had a heart-to-heart. He was aware of my sales history and it was the primary reason he’d begged me to come North. Ok, change of plans. This was going to be a ‘come to Jesus’ talk. I reminded him of the princely salary and commission he agreed to pay me [$250/wk and 9% sales commission plus $50/student] and the only way he’d be able to meet that was to make some drastic changes. He’d agree to the changes or I was gone. You’da thought I killed his puppy. He explained he was paying his bills and I asked if he could get a line of credit. He’d have to talk that over with his wife, the book keeper. I told him to hash it over and get back to me the first of the week.

Friday afternoon slowly rolled around and most of the last graduating class was in to rent gear for the weekend. I told them that before they even thought of buying equipment anywhere else, to give me a month to change their minds. Decked out, off to the lake we went. I set up my camper in a designated spot and pulled out om 50’ extension cord and got the fridge and A/C doing their thing. The crew had a blast and as the sun set, they began to head back to town except for one lady. She hung around my camper until after dark so I pulled out another folding chair for her. I mentioned I used a dry suit previously, what I didn’t mention is you got HOT in it.

I was the only camper in attendance, so I told Madoline, the hanger-on that I was going to take a dip in the lake to cool off and smell better. I walked down the beach until the camper was out of sight. I dropped my towel and dove in, washing my hair as best I could and scrubbing my balls, ass and pits.

I walked out of the water and who stood there but Madoline, holding my towel.

“Let’s get you dried off and make something to eat. I’m starving.”

I was shocked in a way because she paid little or no attention to me other than list to my instructions during their dive. She was still in her conservative 2-piece swimsuit. Now to explain ... I have a cardinal rule – no perving the students WHILE they’re students. Once certified, not my responsibility and fair game.

She moved up in my personal space and started drying me, pay way close attention to my naughty bits. She took my hand and led me to my camper. She opened this dance so what the hell, dropped the towel and opened the camper. Once inside I turned on the 110v interior lights. Her eyes kinda glazed over. I got out my portable grill and made hot dogs. I had to apologize for the lack of condiments – I rarely eat vegetables. We ate and I tossed the paper plates and settled in my beach chair. She eyed me a minute and curled up in my lap and put her head under my chin. Not wanting any misunderstanding, I asked; “What’s going on and why are you doing this?”

“You remind me of someone. I have to be near you and I can’t believe I’m doing this either.”

“I’m staying the weekend, where are you staying?”

“Is that bed big enough for two?”

“Well, one wide and two high, nearly anything will fit.”

With that, we went into the camper and turned on the A/C. Looking me dead in the eye, she peeled off the 2-piece she was wearing. Not bad, not great, but I could see a couple of drawbacks. Small breasted with tiny hard nipples, she stood there like she was looking for acceptance or permission. Then I took a good look. Her mound had a serious foliage problem, not growing terribly high on her flat stomach but THICK. Her bush totally hid the lips of her pussy. Glancing up, I noticed her areolas had sparse hair growing around the perimeters. I had never run across such a hirsute woman in my life. The pussy I could deal with but the nipples kinda turned me off. I’d mention that I preferred bald beavers in the past because I hated the free dental floss. How do I explain this? It obviously never occurred to her at all.

Her actions were like she was waiting for me to tell her what to do or make a command.

“I’m going to be here all weekend. Come back when you’ve removed ALL the foliage.”

I was preparing to duck and cover but she slumped, not out of disappointment but more like she’d just climaxed.

“You promise you’ll be here? I’ll bring back more beer and groceries. Do you drink the hard stuff?”

“Well, I like my Chevas and 7.” Another shudder ran through her.

“I’ll be back first thing. Shall I get the tanks refilled?”

“That’d be great.”

She bellied up to me and laid a smoldering kiss on me.

The next morning as I’d polished off breakfast, she came back driving a Mercedes 300D instead of the Toyota she drove yesterday. I’d shaved, used my deodorant and splashed on a little English Leather Musk. She popped out of the car in a smaller swimsuit and started grabbing grocery sacks. It took only a few minutes to store two days worth of vittles and start the beer cooling in the ice chest. I turned around to notice she’d stripped off her suit and stood the bald as a ten year old.

“Does this suit you? I even shaved my ASS!” like this was a once in a lifetime thing.

“Darlin, you look good enough to eat.” She nearly fell over.

“Say that again.”

“Say what? You look good enough to eat?”

“Call me your darlin again.” Ok, no big deal,

“Darlin, come over her and sit on my lap and give me some lovin’.”

She did nearly stumble to the floor as her knees gave way although she made her way to the dinette where I sat. She stood before she sat and her lower lips were awash and running down the inside of her thighs. DAAAYAAAM! This woman must have a hair trigger. Madoline curled up in my lap like a little child, rubbing her hand up and down my neck and chest. This woman was thirty years old according to her class info and here she was cuddling like a three year old. Anyway, her cuddling was having the desired affect on my plumbing.

“Baby, there’s a lot more room up above, just watch your head.”

Like a shot, she was off me and on the queen bed, flat on her back, knees spread, and imploring me with both hands to cover her.

I started slow, kissing her lips and neck and working my way down her chest. Instead of going right to her nipples, I licked around them, watching them crinkle up and stiffen. Her breathing increased as I played with her chest. Taking a hard nipple in my mouth, I sucked.

“Bite it! Oh God pleeease bite harder” She asked, I bit. The harder I bit, the harder she pulled me into her chest. I was afraid my teeth would meet any minute, so I pulled back. Her pelvis bumped up and down and she grabbed her own nipples and twisted them so hard, it hurt me to watch.

I let her do her own thing to her nipples. I wasn’t going to be the one destroying them. Tonguing my way down her stomach, I came to the freshly denuded mound of her dribbling honeypot. Not even a trace of stubble – must have used chemicals to defoliate. Her clit was already distended. It looked more like a small penis than a clit – ¾ inch long and big around as the end of my little finger. Latching on I gave it a tug and a hard suck. She screamed like I was disemboweling her. Her pelvis came off the bed and pussy juice squirted everywhere. Getting between her wide open knees, I licked downward, finding the entrance to her canal. Putting my tongue as far inside as I could stretch it, another scream came forth and she covered my face with her cum.

I grabbed her knees and folded them back beside her ears, opening her entire playground for business. Sure enough, she’d even got rid of the hair in her crack and around her brown ring. Too good to pass up, my tongue circled her crinkled pucker. It opened and closed like it was trying to breath. Her asshole certainly had no problem latching onto my tongue when I eventually pushed it into her ass. Again, her hips nearly broke my nose as they shot skyward and pussy juice went everywhere. I hadn’t even fucked her yet. I crawled up beside her and held her close as a few tears rolled down her cheeks

“Oh God, what are you doing to me?” she cried.

“Well, just priming the pimp, darlin. You ok so far?”

“I’ll be a lot better when you get that dick in me and I mean BOTH holes. Baby me later. Right now I want you to pound me into the mattress, Daddy! I’m on the pill so you can do me all you want. DO ME NOW!!”

It’s good to be me. Oh wait ... Daddy??

Not looking a gift horse in the mouth, who cares what pet names she had for me. She wanted pounded, I can do that. I pounded her sexy, bare pussy through three orgasms then flipped her over and buried my dick in her ass for two more. She never once quit screaming and I was damned glad we were the only people camping. Once she got her wind back, she pulled my head to her chest and threw a leg over mine. She stroked my hair for a bit, then asked me if she could make me a drink, as she’d like one too. “Chevas and Seven for me, otherwise, help yourself.”

Madoline made up the dinette like a couch then made our drinks. She motioned me down to brace up in a corner, then curled up in my lap like a little girl. Damned good thing she was on the tiny side, four foot something and prolly weighed 95 pounds IN her dive gear. Hard to believe but she ASKED me to light up a cigarette. A smoke after sex was fine by me. If we’d have looked fifteen minutes ago, something else would have been smoking.

Madoline wanted to know all about me, where I’d lived, medical school and my time in the service and where I’d been stationed. There was only so much I was allowed to tell her. She turned her face up and looked into my eyes saying; “You’re just like him. I miss him so much.”

“Miss who, darlin?”

“My Daddy. But you can be my new one. You both drink the same thing, he smoked, you smoke and you make love just like...” She suddenly shut up.

“Baby doll, you need to tell me the whole story, I think.”

“My Daddy has been my first and only lover since I was twelve years old. He died in Viet Nam in ‘68. Now you’re here and you are just like him and I want to be your little darlin again. Please Daddy, I love you so much! Daddy used to pull on my nipples until I cried, then I learned to love it. He took my ass first because I was so small and late developing. I learned to love everything he did to me” I held her until her crying stopped.

Madoline sat up;”Now, I am aware you’re NOT him. exactly, but I’ll love you just like I did him if you’ll just let me. Everything about you just screams he’s come back to me.”

How do you respond to something like that? Woman has a great job as a stock broker, plenty of money, responsive body, but SHE’S A FUCKING PSYCHO!! Somehow, I could visualize Glen Close and a Fatal Attraction situation here.

I did my best to act like it was just another day, frantically trying to figure out how to get away from her. She followed me like a puppy and had to be touching me as much as humanly possible. This has to end.

“Madoline, I can’t be what you need me to be. You need a constant lover and I can’t be that. I have other responsibilities. Can you understand that?” She had fire in her eyes.

“Last thing in the world I want to do is hurt you, but in this case, it’s better to break this off at the start rather than drag it out. You are a loving, highly responsive woman. Please believe I’m not trying to hurt you. I think it’s best if I head back to town.”

I unhooked the truck, packed my chairs, grill and ice chest and went home.

Monday - Imagine my surprise when Jay pulled me in the office with his wife and began to interrogate me.

“Tell me what happened this weekend with your STUDENT.”

“What STUDENT? I went camping at the lake, by my self when one of the EX STUDENTS showed up and did everything but put her life insurance in my name. I had to tactfully run her off.”

“Not according to HER” chimed in the wife, “She claims you took advantage of her and then just left her there.” Ah, I see where this is going.

“Did she mention I reminded her of her DADDY, her LOVER. Did she also mention she wanted me to take his place?”

“She never mentioned that at all, but she did say you admitted to killing a few people.”

“Yup, I sure did and I’d do it all over again. I guess she neglected to say it was while I was in ‘Nam. The woman is a total psycho. And while we’re at it, I’ll lay something on the two of you, one time and one time only. I NEVER get involved with an active student. Once they graduate, they’re like any other person on the street. I will NEVER involve the shop in any affair I’m involved in.”

The wife added she WAS a little hysterical sounding on the phone. All the more reason to steer clear of her. Jay tried to blow it off like it was no big deal but I couldn’t let it drop like that.

“Understand. My time is MY time. My personal life will never affect the shop and it remains my PERSONAL life” I think Jay was afraid I was going to clock out and pack my stuff. Not to sound big headed, but he knew other shops would be tickled to hire me, warts and all.

I’m going to skip over taking Jay to Vegas for the Trade Mart. Suffice to say I was really disappointed in my boss, he did get the line of credit and if left alone, would have spent it all on slot machines and black jack. We got the merchandise I wanted and delegated his wife to purchase three mannequins to display the new stuff. My key to success was to have three manikins set up, fully dressed out in dive gear- low priced, medium and top end sets were displayed. Seeing something on a shelf or box and seeing like it was going to be used has made me and whatever shop I worked a LOT of money. The agency had me running up and down the California coast, showing other franchises how to do the same thing.

After a month I was starting to feel like a fifth wheel around Jay’s house. They were nice to me, fed me well, but I’m not family. I started reading the want ads for a house or apartment I could afford. I located a duplex about ten blocks from the shop – perfect and the price was right. Two bedroom with new carpet and appliances, now all I needed was stuff to fill it up. As I’d drive to Jay’s house in the evening, there was a Circle K near his turn off. What the hell, class was over for the night and I needed a beer. Pulling in, the store was deserted except for this totally knock out black woman/girl behind the counter. I guess I’ve always been blind to people of color, I’ve just never noticed them but I noticed THIS chick! To date, I’d been intimate with exactly one woman of color and SHE wasn’t a Negress.

Leteesha...

I did everything I could to stretch out my time in the store. She [Leteesha] was more than happy to chat, probably bored out of her skull. I finally took my 6-pack to the counter and after she rang it up I had two dollars left over. In a totally stupid move, I bought the first $1 lotto ticket of my life and dummy me, I had to ask her how to play. She told me to scratch off all the gray stuff and see if I got a pair of anything. Ok, this won’t take rocket science. Pulling a coin out of my pocket, I did like she told me. I had two $2 pictures showing. She told me I just

won two bucks, took the ticket and handed me two dollars. Damn! I put a dollar in my pocket and bought another ticket. Nada. Taking out the spare dollar I’d won, I bought another ticket, scratched and you could have heard my jaw hit the floor – two 50’s were showing. I think my hands were shaking as I passed the ticket over to her.

By this time, several customers walked in and she was crowing that she’d sold me two winning Lotto tickets totaling $52. A line formed and guys were buying tickets right and left. Several of them won between $2 and $100. The hundred dollar guy couldn’t quit giggling as he raced out the door. Midnight hit and she told me she needed to close out and lock up. Grinning, I told her since she was my lucky girl, I’d take her somewhere and buy her a drink. She stared at me a minute and agreed. I went out to my car to wait and in about a half hour, she came out and said she’d follow me in her car. I told her I only knew of one beer joint that was a cross the street from where I worked as I was new in town and I didn’t think it was classy enough for her.

Follow me, she said. We hit the main drag and ended up at a place called Thaddeus Fud Puckers. Low lights and current rock were waiting for us inside. This girl was not at all shy. She told me she’d never been out with a white guy before and her friends and family would be properly scandalized. Leteesha was maybe five-six and 110 pounds with curves everywhere it counted. We got our drinks and I asked her to dance. On the floor she was anything but coy, molding her body to mine during the slow song and shaking her ass or rubbing her tits on my during the fast ones. Brad Paisley sang years down the road ‘Alcohol helping white people dance’. Too true, in this case but she never once made fun of me. After a couple of hours we were getting a little buzz so I suggested we go somewhere else, preferably off the streets.

“Where do you suggest then, Buck?”

“Well, I just rented a new apartment.”

“Oh, let’s go there. I want to see it.” and off we went. Once back to the part of town I was familiar with, I made the right turns to park in front of my new place.

Opening the door, we stepped in and she turned into my arms and tried to duel tonsils. Her lips were full but not pouty like you’d imagine a black woman and she was into the kissing in a big way. As I has zero furniture at the moment, we settled on the shag rug [yeah, I know, but this was 1989. Guys STILL wore double knit leisure suits. Sorry, for those of you who still wear them – move out of your mother’s basement.]

Leteesha crawled right into my arms and resumed exploring my throat. What did I have to lose? Worst case, she’d go home. My hands went from her back to under her full breasts. She moaned into my mouth and I took that as a green light. I went for her blouse buttons and once those were clear, she unhooked her own bra and she shucked everything on top. Damn, this was great, way more than I’d ever expected this evening to turn out, but it was only beginning.

My black beauty pushed me backwards and moved over the top of me, grinding her pelvis on mine. The smell of an aroused woman was heavy in the air. She dragged my shirt over my head so she could mash those wonderful tits on my chest. All I could do was stroke the side which made her moan and rub her tits back and forth. I let my hands trail up and down her spine until she reached back and grabbed one to put it firmly on her ass. My daddy didn’t raise no retards! I grabbed cheeks with BOTH hand and her pelvis tried to merge with mine.

I rolled her off me and she had a fire in her eyes, I think I was in for it now. Reaching over, I unsnapped her jeans and pulled panties and all down off her feet. She pushed me on my back and repeated the process of my own clothes. From the look of want in her eyes I guess there was no problem with my white equipment. Climbing on top of her, we kissed again and my tongue made tracks down her neck to those bullets on top of her generous breasts. She held my head to her with both hands while her breath quickened. I slid lower to bathe her belly button and she nearly doubled over. A lot of women had a hot zone at the top of their groin where the leg meets. Leteesha was one of them and I had to hold her down. If she liked THAT, she was gonna LOVE this!

Her knees were already spread to accommodate me laying between them. Her curly pussy hair was trimmed to an inch wide strip to the top of her clit. I scooted down until I could lick a swath from her puckered asshole to said clit. I thought she was going to rip me bald headed. Leteesha sat up and asked me what I was doing.

Sheepishly I said I was going to eat her sweet-smelling pussy.

“Black men don’t EAT pussy!”

“I wasn’t aware I’d turned black in the last few minutes.”

“I’m not sure I’ll like it though.”

“Do you finger yourself, rub your clit to get off?”

“Well sure”

“Then try this. If you don’t like it, I’ll quit.”

She lay back down and I got to work. Between her ass coming off the ground every lick and her trembling, I THINK she was starting to enjoy it. When I latched onto her clit and sucked on it, she about shattered my skull clamping her legs together. Then she made some unintelligible noises and bowed her back. I ASSUMED she’d just cum or epilepsy runs in her family.

When she came back to the present, I lifted her limp knees and notched myself in her wet cunt.

“Baby, I don’t know if I’m ready for this yet. Lemme rest a couple of minutes.”

“I’ll just park it and wait for you to catch up.” I slid into her slick twat until we bumped fuzzies.

“Were you ever married?” I shook my head yes.

“Why aren’t you married now” she asked.

“She decided to start sleeping with other men.”

“Did you do that, too?” Leteesha wondered.

“Men don’t interest me,” I said with a wide smile.

“Oh, you!” Leteesha replied, rolling her eyes. “You know what I mean.”

“I could ask the same about you. You’re beautiful and ever so sensual.”

“I was supposed to be. The ass knocked me up then skipped town.”

“So, you have a child. Boy or girl?”

“I have a darling little boy that’s my whole life. I date off and on, but the brothers all just want in my pants and none of them want to be saddled with another dude’s git.”

“You know, I never planned to get in YOUR pants, not that I’m complaining about anything up to now.”

“I’ve never been with a white man before. You are WAY different.”

I pushed her onto her back again, kneeling between her wide-spread legs. If Black guys never eat pussy, then she’s in for a treat.

“Mmm...” she said and ran her fingers through my hair. “Buck -- you can stop now.”

“Look – I told you no one’s ever done that to me. The brothers say it’s not ‘manly’.”

I continued tonguing her using the lightest of pressure. “BUCK! ... I said you can stop ... on second thought – Oh FUCK, you’re doing it again.” That was the last thing out of her mouth before she started screaming my name.

I’d mentioned in earlier stories about my love life how much I liked anal. I wonder if she does?

Leteesha was like a limp rag when I rolled her over and started tonguing her asshole.

“Would you think less of me if I said I’m not looking forward to this?” she asked “Of course not.” I said smiling. “Nothing could make me think less of you.”

“UNNnnhhhhhhh ... OH GOD BUCK!” Leteesha groaned as I tongued a little deeper.

I looked down at her, “You never had a dick like this before?”

“NOoooooo ... Oh MY GOD!”

I kicked her legs wider apart and put my dick to her wet slit and rubbed it up and down until it was soaked. Then I pushed up in her tight, hot asshole and made her groan as half of my length pushed up into her bowels.

“Oh my GOD that feels good!” She moaned, as I started to fuck her with an increasing need to cum in her hot ass.

As Leteesha cuddled up to me, I couldn’t help think what misogynistic dudes she must meet up with. I’m not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, however, I DO try to think of my partner’s needs along with mine. Sometimes I simply think of most guys, black OR white, as meatheads who wouldn’t be capable of tying their own shoelaces or even getting the shoes on the right foot were it not for extensive repetitive training from remedial high school, short bus and all.

After 2 hours of nearly non-stop loving, we were both wrung out and she told me she needed to get home to her son. She made me promise to come see her at the store tomorrow night after my classes. I took her back so she could pick up her car. As I got to Jay’s house, it dawned on me I never got a phone number or address for Leteesha.

A new day with new challenges. The people I’d certed the last week had friends that heard how ‘good’ I was and so conscientious about their safety. Ten newbies came in to sign up for a class of their own. Not to polish my own apple, but scuttlebutt told me Jay had to spend major dollars on newspaper ads to fill a class. Some came in at lunch, some during their afternoon breaks or after work to sign up and buy their books. I took the opportunity to show each the type and quality of gear they could look forward to owning if they liked SCUBA diving. A few bought their basic gear, so class was looking up.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.