My Youth - Cover

My Youth

Copyright© 2016 by Hellraser

Chapter 23: Mary - Part 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 23: Mary - Part 4 - Recounting growing up and certain indiscretions along the way

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

Two months passed:

I’d been thinking hard on the drive back from work. We all needed to seriously discuss our living arrangements. The biggest thing I noticed about our little ‘love nest’ was the giant elephant in the room, the one thing that nobody really talked about, and that was what was happening to us, our polyamorous lifestyle. Was this it, or would we be branching off with more lonely or abused damsels in distress? It’s not that I minded the new untried pussy, but more about how thin my attention was being spread, not to mention my stamina. Something had to give, ground rules set, timing yada yada yada,

I pulled my three ladies onto the bed together and grabbed a hand on either side of me, The girls took the clue and all joined hands.

“You all have to know I have deep feelings for each of you and all of us as a group, as weird as that may be. That said, I worry about letting sexual stuff totally run our whole relationship to the exclusion of everything else. In a way, it already kind of does. Now, don’t get the impression I want to give ANY of this up. The odd thing is, we got emotionally closer AFTER we had mind-blowing sex, rather than an emotional buildup that LED to sex. At least I THINK I remember how ‘normal’ relationships start. We all seem to go from point A straight to point Z in a weekend. How do you explain that, ‘cause I haven’t got a clue?”

Mary looked thoughtful for a bit, then added; “And now we’re closer still, Either with or because of the sex. Maybe it’s because we were needy women before you came into our lives. You know how long I was without someone to care about besides Caroline. Darla and Krissy, if they don’t mind me speaking for them, were on an emotional roller coaster – needing to be loved and cared for and having what might be called ‘lusterless’ sex.”

“True as that may be, can all of you see where I’m coming from? There has to be more than great sex all the time. As odd as it will look to the ‘normals’ out there, we need to do things together outside this big old bed. Go to the movies, the stock car races, go to the lake, shit! Go roller skating, even. Hell, maybe the normals will think I’m just some gay dude hanging with a pack of beautiful women. What they don’t know is their loss.”

“Remember what I said about how the three of us were before we all came together. Those days are gone, and that’s a wonderful thing. You’re the man now. THE man! Not only that, you’re the head of a group of women who love you and look to you for our emotional and physical needs. It’s almost like you’re our husband, You work and contribute, WE work and contribute, just like a normal marriage. Who the hell knows, maybe this little group will grow. I think something you overlook is there are a lot of women who’s needs aren’t being met. Not that I think any of us are in a rush to share you to the point we’re neglected, but what about occasional weekend visitors – maybe for an evening or maybe the whole weekend if it works out” Mary stated.

I looked at my three women trying to find some kind of dissent in their eyes or body language.

“You all thought about this a lot, before now, didn’t you?” I thought to myself - some ‘THE MAN’, I’m just a cog in a wheel here.

Karla was grinning like the Cheshire Cat; “Are we THAT transparent? Not being in our shoes, you don’t have a clue how, I dunno, refreshing our situation here is. We get love, both physical and emotional, we get to expand our horizons with the kinky shit if we want and no one berates us or looks down on us, or tells us that’s disgusting. We’re free to push our boundaries if we want.”

Krissy had to add hers too;”Look around you. Right now, three women who love to not only be with you, but we can do our girl-girl thing if we want. And you know there’s times YOU don’t get to be more than a spectator and it doesn’t bother you in the slightest. I think it’s a given that a lot of men, maybe MOST men get a woody thinking about being in a threesome or a foursome. You just let us do our thing whether you’re included or not because you know you’ll get one or all of us before the weekend is over. Now, how will adding one or, fuck that, a herd of new women coming through here from time to time lessen things for you? In the beginning, I think it’s safe to assume for all of us, we were in heat every time you came home. Time has gotten us to where yeah, we’d love to have one-on-one time with you, but it’s not the be-all-end-all it was when it was brand new. I’m not saying we’re complacent, just comfortable with our situation.”

That gave me something to think about. I did have to add some wisdom of my own.

“You all realize that when you put women together, close together, that their periods synchronize? I can just imagine three or MORE women hitting PMS at the same time. Maybe I need my own bedroom with a steel door and LOTS of deadbolts.”

They failed to see the humor. I did have to make a rule, since it would affect us all – NO sluts, NO barflies. If they DID pick out new meat, the lady or ladies needed to be the same caliber that my three honeys were. We all agreed on that.

Krissy spoke up;”We have been dropping a few hints in the office. Strange as it seems, more than half of the women there are divorced or just don’t have a boyfriend or a social life. Most seem to be just homebodies, lonely and kinda resigned to just work and go home. BTW, some are older than us and some are younger, like right out of high school.”

Saturday afternoon:

We saw her asswipe husband limp up the drive through the front picture window. He started to knock on the front door, but I opened it before Krissy had the chance.

“OMG, what’s he doing here? Are you going to handle this again?”

I’m about to see if dickwad’s knee there is healed. If it is, I think he’s about to have a horrible relapse.”

I slammed the storm door open in his face. As he stumbled backwards [it’s not all the easy to be graceful on a one armed crutch], I saw a hand go into his coat pocket. When finally got his balance, he pulled a knife out.

“Honey? Shit-for-brains here is going to do something stupid. Call the fuzz while I try to talk some sense into him. Since he was off the front steps and out in the yard, I kept a lot of space between us, well out of arm range. He was only so mobile, trying to move and balance his weight on his crutch.

“You fucking punk! You stole my wife, you made me a laughingstock!”

“You need to re-think this situation. Your marriage was over, she’s just picking up the pieces of her life and moving on. You might wanna take a lesson from that.”

[Damn, this is ultimate proof that God has a sense of humor. What MORON stumbles around in a cast, on a crutch and threatens the guy that did this in the first place!] A fact popped into my mind - The Darwin Award: Chlorinating the gene pool. Nominees significantly improve the gene pool by eliminating themselves from the human race in an obviously stupid way. In my frame of mind, that was just about to come to fruition and I just had to smile. I don’t think he saw any humor in what was going down. He acted like he was getting revved up to try something. As the old saying goes ‘You can’t fix stupid’.

“If you make one more sound or move even an inch closer, I’m taking the gloves off and go completely medieval on you. I will put you in a wheelchair for life.”

He made a clumsy lunge, but he was really too far away to make contact. Fuck that! He made the first move. I blocked his arm that held the knife and swept the crutch from under him and pushed him at the same time. As he hit the ground, the knife fell out of his hand as he grabbed his bad knee. I landed beside him, ready to fuck him up. I really never gave any thought to it right at that moment, but it dawned on me HIS fingerprints were the only ones on his knife, so there was no way he could claim I came after HIM.

Maybe, in a perfect world, it was wrong what I did next, but Uncle Sam taught me to never leave an enemy in a position to harm me – kill or incapacitate. I had his crutch arm beside my knee, so I brought it up and broke his elbow backwards over my knee. Crutches weren’t going to be in his immediate future, maybe never. He was barely conscious enough for me to get his attention. Leaning in real close to him; “You’re a real bad ass when it comes to threatening women and you think the one here owes you ‘something’. Reality as of right now, that means absolutely dick. I’m going to remind you one last time - you can die and I am how it will happen if I ever see you or even hear you’ve bothered her again. BTW, I think you need to get ‘tool’ tattooed on your forehead. You are going to be meeting new friends really soon. You know how important it is to be polite to your new cellmates. You probably should pick a really BIG guy to be your butthole buddy since I doubt you could defend yourself from the smallest jailhouse rat.”

I left him there to feel sorry for himself and contemplate a bleak future.

It seemed like hours, but only minutes had passed before a cop car pulled up to the curb, lights flashing and two officers, a male and female, rolled out, guns drawn. Krissy ran out in the yard, staying far away from her ex. Mary and Darla ran up, hugging her. One officer had rolled him over. oblivious to his screams and cuffed him, bad arm and all. Krissy was handing her copy of the restraining order to the female officer who radioed it in. The male bagged the knife for evidence and read him his rights, then stood by him until an ambulance arrived. The lady officer came over to see if anyone else was hurt.

I had to ask; “Are we going to be seeing more of him in the future?”

“I think with violation of a restraining order, assault with a deadly weapon and what can only be called spousal abuse, he’s going to be the guest of the county for a long time to come. Understand, I’m not the DA, but you and his ex would be fools not to press this as hard as possible. You didn’t hear me say this, but guys like him are better off as part of a landfill somewhere. My guess is the next time you’ll see him is to testify in court.” I had to grin at that last statement. We thanked the officers and told them we’d be at the station house to sign whatever we needed to.

Krissy was beside herself. Primarily not understanding how her ex felt he could ‘drag’ her back since the divorce was nearly final. I told her since he’s finally gone off the deep end this go round, she should throw him under the legal bus, and then back it up over him a few times! Reality hit her ex hard. After a month in the hospital, chained to his bed, the judge hammered him with ignoring the restraining order, assault with a deadly weapon. He plea bargained the weapons charge down to aggravated assault and the judge gave him five years to think over the error of his ways in the state big house. He would spend the first year there in the hospital.

Life and love went on ... several months later.

Mary’s birthday arrived and we all decided to celebrate at one of the fancier restaurants in the area. One of my girls, Darla, ordered a birthday cake and the waiter brought it out. Krissy held out five packs of birthday candles. Grinning ear to ear, she said; “I would guess we can’t put all the necessary candles on it, due to the fire laws about open bonfires in a public place” she asked with a grin. I thought Mary was going to bitch slap her before she doubled over laughing. Mary asked us to excuse her as she stood up. I have never understood the need for girls to go to the ladies room in pairs, in this case, triplets. The last thing a guy would ever do is invite another guy to the john with him! The restaurant had a dance floor and canned music. I managed to dance several hours with all three before giving out.

Later at home, Mary got the honors of being my one and only that night. I got a kiss from the other two, saying they’d take the spare bedroom for tonight. Mary had a sparkle in her eyes as he peeled out of her dress and underwear; “Now, take me in the other room and fuck my butt.” What does a man say when a woman asks that kind of question? I just answered, “Yes, dear.”

She threw herself on the bed to land on elbows and knees. Getting behind her, I pressed forward and was amazed that the head of my dick popped in. I applied gentle pressure and slid further and further in. She was an absolute inferno inside. I knew I wouldn’t last very long, the way this felt. I applied slow continuous pressure inwards and bottomed out - my balls touching her ass cheeks. I pulled back an inch and moved forward again. She was moaning non-stop now.

I lengthened my strokes and she forcefully rocked herself back to meet me! Pulling almost of the way out and pressing back in, she rose to meet me again. I knew I was going to lose it any minute now.

“Harder! Do it HARDER” she said. What else could I do? I pulled back and slammed harder. She thrust back up even harder. We stroked each other a few more times hard and I pressed as deep as I could and exploded into her in a nut-draining orgasm. I swear things went black as I pumped several shots into her.

She went tense and clenched every muscle in her body and screamed. It wasn’t pain, it was a kind of brain-numbing orgasm. As soon as it started I was able to pump a few more times as she gasped for breath, her hands clutching the sheets in death grip. I slipped out and lay next to her and put my arm around her, pulling her into my chest. She was crying from overload. I just held her while she regained her composure. Very soon, we both fell asleep.

As was normal, I had a case of morning wood and a bladder about to explode. As carefully as I could, I unwound Mary’s arms from across my chest and slipped out of bed to hit the commode and started the shower. Mary sleep-walked walked into the bathroom as I got in and closed the glass. I heard an ‘EEEP Holy Shit!’ and looked out the shower door. Mary was extricating herself from the toilet bowl.

“Why the hell didn’t you put the seat down? I fell in and now my ass is all wet!”

“Next time, open your eyes. You should be glad I bothered to put it up.” I laughed

Her reaction was to flush, cutting off ALL cold water to the shower. Women have no sense of humor OR fair play.

The ladies were dead set on ‘entertaining’ their fellow workers. I did draw the line at married ones, owing to the shitstorm with Krissy’s ex. I never knew who or what was waiting on my Thursday night after getting off work. I suppose most guys would think this was some kind of heaven ... provided they didn’t have to listen to the sob stories many of these new ladies had. Fuck! I’m not a therapist. I suppose I could say MOST were happy after a night or a weekend, but I have a hard time handling needy people, Fucking is fucking and I’d do the best job I could. I think they’ve about run out of available women at work, thank God.

Leeza Ann was waiting on me Thursday night. I ASSUMED this was going to be just another ego booster, but damn, I didn’t see this one coming. I’m just going to call her LA for short because her part of this deal was more of an invitation than anything else. LA was widowed, owing to her hubby not making it back from ‘Nam. After giving her a couple of back to back orgasms and her clinging to me, telling me what a ‘wonderful, caring lover’ I was, her whole purpose came out. Turns out she had a nerdy, eighteen year old daughter that had yet to have her first date and consequently had very low self-esteem. LA wanted me to show her a good time. After making her talk rather directly, she wanted me to fuck her daughter’s brains out.

I really questioned if this was an avenue I wanted to go down, but the girls had already worked up a plan to take her shopping for the right ‘dress-to-impress’ clothing. According to LA, she was a little on the plain side but well built, never wore makeup and mostly just pulled her hair into a ponytail, hiding her assets under baggy, nondescript clothes. Wonderful!

Remember people telling you about a blind date, saying she had a ‘wonderful’ personality? That’s shorthand for ‘she barks at the moon’. Maybe I should ask one of my ladies to keep a paper bag handy.

The next night was her ‘debut’. Lois, the daughter, arrived properly attired in her new clothes and makeup, hair straight from the beauty shop. This girl was never going to make a magazine cover or be asked to model for a catalog, but she was kinda girl next door cute. If I hadn’t known she was 18, she could pass for early 20’s. If anything, she might top out 4’-9” and 98 pounds, thin and trim. The plan was to take her out for dinner then try to hit a club, hopefully, because a lot of the local bouncers knew me, she wouldn’t get carded. It was hard to get her to open up during dinner, but once she found out I was a nerd in high school AND a veteran, she relaxed and we actually carried on a decent conversation. Oddly enough, many of the same teachers I’d had during high school were still torturing students. I think the school board screened out anyone with a sense of humor.

Lois absolutely refused to dance anything but a couple of slow ones, at that was mostly at arm’s length like in junior high. I didn’t try to teach her anything. She was having a hard enough time navigating in heels her first time out.

We returned to the house, me following the game plan laid out by the ladies. I led her into our bedroom to red scarves draped over the bedside lamps.

“Mom put you up to this, didn’t she? I know she arranged for this date, but what am I supposed to do now? I’ve never been on a date, let alone had a boyfriend. I feel so stupid.”

“What do you feel like doing? We can talk or whatever crosses your mind.”

“Did you know that other than my father, a man has never held me in his arms? When we were dancing, I didn’t know where to put my hands, even.”

“How did that make you feel? Can you describe it?”

“I felt funny, like I had butterflies in my stomach. Once, I bumped up against you and felt that hard thing against my belly. Why was it hard? I know about the birds and the bees, but I’m not exactly going to turn any heads.”

“Hon, a man gets hard when he’s around a beautiful woman, especially one as sexy as you.”

I know, I was laying it on kinda thick, but she doesn’t know any better.

She let out a nervous laugh; “Mom told me to just go along with anything you wanted me to do, that in the end, I’d enjoy myself. I don’t have a clue how this is supposed to work.”

“Let’s start with you kissing me.” She fell into my arms and as our lips met, I eased the zipper of her dress down her back. I felt her suddenly tighter up.

“Buck, I’ve never been naked around a stranger. I can’t remember the last time my own mother has seen me nude. What if I gross you out?”

“Darlin, that thought would never cross my mind.” Stepping back, we allowed her dress to fall around her feet.

Lois had that air of innocence. She had on a matching red lace panty and shelf bra set. Obviously, my ladies had a hand in this. They barely covered any of the essentials and the bra was seriously under powered for its job. She had all over pale flesh, never having seen a swim suit. Her perky breasts were spilling over the frilly little shelf bra. She pulled down the straps, fluffed her breasts out, turned it around and unhooked it. It fell to the floor and she was in just lace panties. Someone must have clued her in because her pubes were well trimmed. Not a hair peeked out from the leg of her bikini panties. Both hands went to her exposed tits and she cupped them, hiding them from me. I gently pulled her hands away, exposing tiny areolas, with sharp little nipples hard as diamonds. My IQ went down about 50 points and the bulge in my pants would be evident from across the street.

Noticing the bulge; “I see you must LIKE what you’re looking at. Now, I’m embarrassed. I never dreamed I’d ever give any man a boner.” Jesus God, the woman would give a corpse a hardon.

It wasn’t that Lois’s tits were particularly big, but 32B’s looked twice as large on her otherwise tiny, slender frame. Think Jessica Alba.

I sucked her nipples and rubbed her pussy through her panties for a few minutes, then hooked my thumbs in her waist band and began to work them down. Moments later they were around her ankles. She stepped out of them and then stood still, trembling, moaning as I slid my hand between her legs. My finger found her already wet slit and slipped between her dripping lips. She groaned and quivered as my finger slid up and found her stiffening clit.

Her time was here. I led her over to the king bed and sat her down, cupping her cheek and nibbling on her lips. I had to ask the 64 thousand dollar question - “Are you protected?”

Her lips quivered; “No. Does that mean we have to stop?”

“Not a problem”, reaching into the bedside table for a condom. Lois’ undivided attention was on the hard shaft in my hand. She licked her lips and asked if she could touch it.

“Be my guest. It’s all for you, sweetheart.”

Her little hand reached out to hold it; “It’s so hard, but so soft and warm! How is THAT supposed to fit in me? I have a hard time just getting a finger in.”

She was totally focused on me rolling the condom over my hard dick.

I got her straddled across my thighs, on my back with my condom covered dick just withing her pussy lips. I sorta gave a little nudge to test her hymen and couldn’t believe how tight Lois’s pussy was. I rubbed the head of my cock over her wet, dripping cunt then teased the head further into her tight opening. I told her to just ease down slowly. She raised her thighs and let her weight carry her pussy down the head of my cock. I felt something that had to have been her hymen give way and her now ex-virgin pussy gripped me like a vise, almost painfully.

“It didn’t really hurt much, not like the other girls I’ve heard talking about it. It feels strange but just kind of wonderful. I feel so ‘full’.”

“When you feel ready, just let me all the way inside.”

“You mean there’s more? I feel like your going to come out my mouth as it is.”

Her face screwed up and taking a big breath, let herself drop all the way until we were curlies to curlies. Lois sat there a moment then raised herself up a few inches and dropped again. After doing this about a dozen times, she got into a rhythm of pulling nearly all the way off, then dropping like a rock.

“Can I play now” I asked? She looked at me like I was speaking Swahili.

“It’s my turn.”

I drove into her with all I had. She was close herself and her grip on my dick so tight, I wasn’t going to last much longer and she gasped for breath with each stroke. The dam broke and she screamed, shaking like an epileptic. Only seconds later, I slammed in to the hilt and shot my first over-coated load into her pussy. Sitting there with my dick still inside her, she stared at me while tears fell from her eyes.

“I can’t believe how awesome you just made me feel. I could feel your ‘thing’ throb when you came. It’s just ... it’s just so different than rubbing off with my fingers, that was so much more.”

I smiled and pulled her down to kiss the salty tears from her face. She hugged me tighter and it was clear she didn’t want to let go. I was spent, my erection finally fading and it slipped out of her. I rolled off her and pulled her to me. She put her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arm across my chest, one leg over mine.

She gave a heavy sigh and said “I could stay here all night just looking at you and feeling pressed against you.”

She snuggled even deeper into our embrace; “Thank you.”

“Let’s rest a few minutes then do this again.” I whispered to her.

“Again, we can do it again?” she said with wonder in her eyes. Five minutes may have past.

I asked her what she thought would happen if she lay with me naked and she looked up and smiled coyly before laying her head on my chest. Well, I know what I wanted and now I knew what she wanted so I made my move. I lifted her on top of me with one arm. She was light as a feather. I put my hands on her ass and pulled her closer to me. She looked, smelt and felt amazing. Our lips met and hers were the softest I had ever kissed. Her mouth was tiny but she seemed quite ready for the experience and matched me as the kissing got intense and my hands moved across her body feeling every inch. I slid her off me and then moved behind her, pulling her up on her knees. I pushed myself onto her while feeling her breasts and kissing the back of her neck. Her hands moved towards my erection but I pushed them away and told her to relax and just enjoy.

My hands worked their way down towards her little pussy and I gently massaged her mons. I could feel her getting damper by the second. She was pushing her ass back into my erection so I pushed it between her ass cheeks using her tight butt to slowly masturbate it. My hands went back to her pussy and soon found her clit. I used a finger to gently press it and each touch brought a soft moan out of Lois and she pushed harder into me. I was building her orgasm and pushed a finger towards her hole. As my finger reached her entrance, she tensed her body. I eased away and let her relax a moment. She was shy about it but this was all new ground for her. I told her it was ok and carried on massaging her breasts and clit until she started to cum. I increased my speed and soon her body quivered as her first orgasm rushed through her. She squeezed my penis between her ass cheeks and pushed back her head leaving her neck exposed to my kisses. After she had calmed down, she smiled and said she had wanted to do this for years. I told her that was just the start and things would get even better. Lois turned and kissed me again, like it was the last one she’d ever get.

Moving her hands towards my penis I asked her if she had handled one before. She shook her head and I smiled and showed Lois how to use her hands on me. Within minutes she was stroking my full length and kissing me passionately. I asked her if she wanted to try giving me a blowjob and her smile gave her away. I had started something with this girl and now she wanted to try everything. She slid down the bed and stared at my penis for a minute before getting the courage to take it in her mouth. The softness of her lips was amazing and soon she was slurping away.

I gave her a few tips and told her to lick my shaft from bottom to top and get it nice and wet. It was her first time but she was doing an enthusiastic job. I told her what felt the best for me and soon she was sucking the head eagerly and using both hands to jerk me off me. I started to push her head down encouraging her to take more and she tried her best. She slowly increased her speed when I told her to and soon she was going as quick as she could and I could feel my balls tingling.

When I looked down and saw my cock filling her mouth I couldn’t hold on and warned her I was going to cum. She never flinched, instead using just her mouth and tongue to work my cock. The sight of her sucking me off had tipped me over the edge and I came in her mouth with her spluttering and still trying to suck it all. My last words were to please swallow my load and Lois immediately did as she was told.

She asked me excitedly if I was going to fuck her but I told her there was no rush and we had plenty of time to get to that. She was obviously disappointed but I soon cheered her up as I became the first to taste her sweet pussy. I toyed her tiny clit with my tongue, sucking and licking her to an explosive orgasm. She came very heavily and her body shook for the second time as I teased her little bud. I laid holding her, thinking of the night’s activities.

We dozed contentedly for maybe an hour. I woke and saw this little pixie still laying next to me. After rolling on a condom I slowly pushed myself in her. She thrust her hips up as she squeezed her legs drawing my cock deeper into her. She cooed as I filled her and I withdrew and began a slow steady pace fucking her. She wiggled trying to get me to go faster and said loudly; “Faster please, fuck me, come on, please fuck me, harder, fuck me harder.”

It was all the encouragement I needed so I picked up my pace and I felt her getting wetter and wetter, another orgasm obviously approaching. The look in her eyes was like she’d found nirvana, a happy place she didn’t want to ever leave. She started cumming, having small orgasms one right on top of another, and it turned into one long large orgasm. I really hate condoms. They cut back so much of the feeling. Her spasms beneath me were such, I couldn’t hold back any more and emptied my balls into that damned rubber, deep in her. As I started throbbing, her eyes opened wide and she looked into my eyes and she came even more intensely, seemingly losing control of herself for a few seconds. She went limp under me as my cock started to soften. I pulled out of her and lay next to her on the bed. I tied another rubber into a knot and tossed it in the waste can. I pulled Lois into my side and she placed her head on my chest. All seemed right in the world.

The next morning...

Leeza Ann, mother and instigator of last night’s tryst was standing at the foot of the bed, looking proudly at her daughter.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.