My Youth
Chapter 12: Caroline - Part 4

Copyright© 2016 by Hellraser

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12: Caroline - Part 4 - Recounting growing up and certain indiscretions along the way

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

“Honey, it’s ok to touch it” her mother said, “I know he’d like it if you did.”

Ok, I could handle this constructive coaching ... touching is good.

Caroline reached her little hand out and held my dick. I was only half hard at the time and struggling to keep even that.

Mary spoke again “Baby, how does that feel?”

“Oh mom, it’s getting bigger. It’s hard but soft at the same time. It’s so warm and I can feel his heartbeat.” Touching is definitely good.

“Lean over, on your side and kiss it” Mary suggested.

Other than the out and out sex we had last night, this was light years ahead of where I thought we’d be.

“Wrap your lips around it and suck on it a little bit.” Caroline did as she asked. “Try getting more into your mouth, but watch your teeth. We don’t want to scrape him.”

Caroline got about half of me in her mouth, still sucking away.

“Now, go up and down on his penis, make sure you get saliva all over it. The wetter it is, the easier it will be to get him as deep as you can.” Where was this coach all my life? Shit, this gets better by the minute.

Caroline, following mom’s advice, eased me as far back in her mouth as she could until it hit her gag reflex. She pulled off of it and coughed a little.

“What did you think of that, Buck?”

“Totally fucking wonderful.” I was standing tall at this point.

“Am I doing it right? I want it to be really good for you.”

“Baby, there’s an old saying - ‘there’s no such thing as a BAD blow job’. You’re making me feel great.” I didn’t add the part that some were better than others. I could live happily with what she’d done. Mary noticed I shaved my pubes.

“Lick his balls, but be very gentle. His nuts are easily hurt. If he’ll let you, try to suck one onto your mouth.” Damn, this woman was getting her naïve daughter to do more to me than any woman had done to date.

“Buck, how do you feel about your asshole being played with?”

“I’ve had women stimulate my prostate, if that’s what you mean. I’ve had a few objects in there from time to time.” I didn’t mention the anal sex I’d had years ago with my neighbor.

“Ok baby. As you suck on him, get some spit on your finger and slowly poke it up his ass. If you feel a lump towards the top front, that’s his prostate gland and it gives him a lot of pleasure if you rub it.” Caroline followed her mom’s advice.

Watching her suck my dick, bobbing up and down on it, she penetrated my ass. I felt her searching around when BINGO, she found my prostate. After rubbing it a couple of times, Caroline found herself with a mouthful of cum and it felt like my balls collapsed. Caroline rolled around, looking for someplace to spit it out.

“Don’t you DARE spit that out, girl. If you can’t swallow it like a woman should, let me have it then.” Mary leaned over her daughter and kissed her right on the mouth. I could tell she was sucking my essence into her own mouth. She leaned back, resuming her seat.

“Yummy, you taste wonderful Buck.” I was still in shock over her action.

“Glad you liked it.” Glib answer but I was at kind of a loss for words. Caroline still had some of my cum in her mouth and I watched her roll it around before she swallowed.

“Kinda salty, but I guess I could learn to like it.”

“I guess you can. It brings back 9 years of memory for me. That’s the last time I had a MAN’S cum in my mouth.” I think I just graduated to some higher level here. Myself? From Mary’s comments and Caroline’s new skills, my hardon was back in full force. Ah, the wonders of being young.

I looked down at Caroline. “It’s your turn now, sweet thing.”

I got on the bed and went between her thighs with my shoulders.

“Hand me a pillow, hon.” She did and I folded it in two and slid it under her butt. Once I got nestled down in the right spot, her wet little pussy was staring me in the face. Again, I pulled her outer lips open to reveal the pink center inside. This pulled her bush aside allowing me clear access to the treasures within. I gave her long licks from her tight little pucker to her clit. The more I licked, the more she squirmed. Her G Spot did wonders for her last night, so why not? I eased a finger in her vagina and searched for the spongy pad at the top. As I did so, I captured her hard clit between my lips and nibbled on it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.