My Youth - Cover

My Youth

Copyright© 2016 by Hellraser

Chapter 11: Caroline - Part 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11: Caroline - Part 3 - Recounting growing up and certain indiscretions along the way

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

We dated for several more months. I was finally ‘allowed’ to touch her breasts, first over her bra and finally, wonder of wonders - bare tit. I took it as a milestone in our relationship. Caroline began to accompany me on every gig we went to and she actually helped our manager with the door. The guys ribbed me, a LOT, about my little groupie. Caroline overheard this once and just flat out told them to eat their hearts out.

We hit kind of a slack period where we didn’t have gigs lined up until spring, back with the radio station, to travel the Midwestern states again. This gave Caroline and I a chance to hit some dances ourselves. We actually WON a few dance contests. Lots of guys tried to hit on Caroline wherever we were at and she’d just smile and tell them she’d found her ‘hunny-bunny’. Caroline got increasingly more daring in our petting.

One Saturday night, after a dance we’d attended out of town, Caroline flopped between the seats and peeled her top and bra off. She had her skirt up and panties down before I could find a convenient dirt road to turn down and park. THIS was very different. I wasn’t about the rock the boat and quietly thanked whatever deity that granted me this boon.

“Does this mean...”

“What does it look like? I’ve been talking with my mom and some of my close girlfriends and I wanna try some things.”

“As in what?”

“Have you ever licked a girl? I mean down ‘there’?”

“Darlin, I LOVE eating pussy. Does this mean you want me to eat you? Be careful, I might eat you all up!” I smiled. Again my daddy didn’t raise any retards and I sure didn’t need any more invitation.

I put her legs over the back of the bucket seats, nearly folding her in half. It spread her wide and opened her little flower up. Her legs being out of the way gave me room to scrunch down, straddling the center hump, until I could get my face into this pussy that had escaped me for long months. I spread her lips with my thumbs to reveal the smaller, tight lips beneath. It was too dark to make out much, but her scent made my dick hard enough to cut diamonds. A little musty, probably because we’d been dancing, but I could detect a whiff of the perfume she was wearing. She must have dabbed some on her pussy. Maybe this whole night was planned. Time to get down to business.

I gave her long licks from her tight little asshole to her clit. I thought she was going to go through the roof. If she liked that, just wait. This was only a prelude. Her clit was already stiff and sticking out of its little hood so I latched onto it with my lips and sucked it. She grabbed me by the ears and pushed me hard into her crotch at the same time, crushing her nexus into my nose and mouth. Poking my tongue into her canal, something was off, but at the time, didn’t realize what it was. Never mind, I had more important things to attend to. I extended my tongue as far into her as I could reach, and withdrawing it, I replaced it with my middle finger, running it up along the roof of her vagina until I located that bumpy patch that was a her G-spot. As I rubbed it, my lips went back to her stiff clit. This must have been the first she was aware it existed because she screamed as she came. As she relaxed, she held me close to her and began to sob.

“I never ... I never FELT anything like that before. It was WONDERFUL! Oh, I can’t stop quivering.”

After holding her a bit, she relaxed again and started laying hot kisses on me.

“Do you have any condoms?” WHAT? Condoms ... could she mean...

“Yes, so happens I do. Am I Going to need one?” From her question it was a dumb answer but this was too good to be true. She didn’t ask if I had A condom, but condoms plural. The night was looking up big time.

Reaching into the glove box, I got one out. She watched me closely as I rolled it on.

“Why is it shaped like that” That funny bell on the end.”

“You do know how a guy cums, right?” She nodded her head.

“Ok, that little bell at the end fills with my sperm so it doesn’t leak out along the sides. We sure don’t want that.”

The thought crossed my mind to ask her to give me some head but I didn’t want to press my luck ... tonight. She hadn’t moved her legs off the seatback, so to get access to her little pussy, I’d need to just about crawl up the backseat to reach her. Damned good thing I was a little on the slender side. Getting adjusted took a very short time and you might say I was in a bit of a hurry - I’d been denied this pleasure for months and now was the time!

She was wet, both from my saliva and her own secretions. I rubbed my rain-coated dick up and down her slit a few times to insure it was slick enough to penetrate her.

“Darlin, this may smart a little bit at first, but I’ll go slow. Tell me if it hurts too much and we’ll stop.” She just looked up at me lovingly.

I put the tip of my dick to her hot, wet little hole and pushed it inside. She let out a gasp as I slid part way up in her. Fuck she was as tight and hot as I’d ever imagined! I expected to run into some resistance at her hymen. No resistance, nothing but her tight pussy as it wrapped around my invading dick. Too late to worry about it now. I bottomed out, feeling the end of my tool just touching her cervix. I’m not a giant by any stretch, only a little less than 8 inches, she’s just kinda shallow. I withdrew to the head and as I pushed back inside, her pelvis came up to meet mine.

“Oh eeeeaagh, do it, do it hard. You fill me so full.”

DAMN, she was so hot and tight that I knew it wasn’t going to take long for me to get my nut the way she was moaning and bucking back at me, but something kept niggling at the edge of my mind.

“Oh YEAH ... UNnhhh Oh Yeah ... FUCK ME! ... Give it to me Buck!!. Do it NOW!!”

She had a death grip on me as she came down slowly and I could feel her pussy clenching around the cock embedded deep inside her. To this point, I hadn’t gotten my nut. I pulled out and crawled back in my seat.

“Hon, we need to talk.”

“Was it ok? It felt so good to finally do it with you. You don’t know how hard it’s been to wait.”

“About that. You waited to ‘finally’ do it with me. Who ELSE have you done it with?” I had a flashback of a prior girlfriend that had let me down, badly.

She curled up in a ball in the backseat and started to sob pitifully.

“Well?” I waited on her to answer.

“Oh Buck, I’m so ashamed. You’re going to hate me now.”

“Still waiting.” I was slowly getting up a head of steam, being lied to all this time. Her playing ‘miss goody two shoes’ since we first met up and now this.

“You know why I don’t have a dad? He raped me when I was nine. He kept doing it every time were alone in the house. Finally, mom caught him at it and threw him out. He wasn’t really my dad, just one of mom’s live-in boyfriends. I don’t think she knows who my dad was. She went through a lot of guys as far back as I can remember. I’ve never let a man touch me since then. Believe me, you’re the first boy I’ve ever WANTED to fuck. In my heart, YOU got my virginity, not him.”

I mulled this over and the longer I thought about it, the worse I felt about calling her on it. I just kind of felt cheated somehow. It wasn’t her fault but somehow, I wish she would have told me beforehand. I was disappointed that she felt I wouldn’t understand.

“C’mer woman” as I reached for her. She curled up in a ball in my lap. All I could do was hold her until she stopped crying.

Once she got control of herself, she eased back into her own seat.

“Are we still together?”

“As long as there are no OTHER secrets. How could I hold some asshat raping a child against you. Just be straight with me. Thinking about it, I gotta ask - why is your mother like she is?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.