My Youth
Chapter 7: Goon and Ragdoll

Copyright© 2016 by Hellraser

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7: Goon and Ragdoll - Recounting growing up and certain indiscretions along the way

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

This and other stories by me are wholly true. Sometimes, and only sometimes, names are changed to protect the people involved. These stories are from my past and no doubt, some of the characters have gone on to lives of their own which may or may not have been affected by the accounts written here.

Where do I begin? As an author of adult paranormal romance books, you’d think I could pull from some of these true stories for fuel in my writing. But you know what? I’ve never done that. Yes, ‘stuff’ that I’ve learned from my life itself does add to the flavor of the books I write, but you know what people say- truth is stranger than fiction. Anyway, I really should begin the story now. My name is Buck, but that hardly matters as the story isn’t really about me...

In my high school years, there were two girls who hung together like they were joined at the hip. You remember a pair of them from your own youth, no doubt. Goon, who’s name was actually Mary was tall for her age, likely 5’-6” or so and just kind of rounded. Not fat, nor plump, she just appeared to carry a lot of baby fat. She had dishwater blond hair, never seemed to get a tan and dressed like her 80 year old grandmother had made her dress in all the clothes she’d saved through her own youth. Goon, unfortunately had a rather bad over bite, which just added to her look of a cipher.

Ragdoll, aptly named Dolly, was nearly a complete opposite. Short, maybe 5’, skinny, long mousy brown hair which never looked like she’d ever run a comb or brush through it. However, her grandmother must have been great friends with Goon’s as she always dressed in crap the Salvation Army threw out. Both girls wandered through the halls on their way to classes, never speaking, not even to each other, and somehow, managed to have nearly the all the same classes together. Both were the subject of a lot of speculation -Goon was supposedly the center of attraction at a gang bang once, although no one could name anyone there. Ragdoll was reportedly a lesbian, although the town had no women of that bent. Why else would she cling to Goon?

At night, the kids in my school were divided into two distinct species - the ‘Socials’ which included all the rich and the jocks, and the ‘Low Lifes’, which unfortunately included me and my crowd of friends. The Socials had their own fast food drive-in - Tasty Freeze, and we had A&W, which was by far the larger and more heavily populated of the two. My crowd included the guys in my band which was popular enough to tour the Midwest courtesy of the largest AM radio station in the state. I could tolerate my ‘Low Life’ caste because the band and I could care less what other people thought. We were well thought of by our peers and amazingly enough, the Socials would stoop to the point of begging our band to play at one of their parties or dances if we happened to be in town. Goon and Ragdoll didn’t even fall into our lowly niche. They cruised the main drag in an old beater, never stopping, never listening in to the latest gossip. Sadly, Goon and Ragdoll were usually the subject of at least our crowd’s derisive comments every time we saw them drive by. At least I often wondered what they did with themselves, other than burn a tank of gas, running up and down the street alone. We never saw them at school functions, never at the huge dances where our crowd hooked up with someone to take to the city limits and expand their knowledge of male-female anatomy along with installing a hangover for the next day. Then one night, it all changed for me.

I had already put away a six pack of Coors and had a slight buzz going and just felt, hell, mellow with the whole world. Sometimes I’d park at A&W by myself just to watch the people who circled the drive-in. This was one such night and I saw Goon & company driving by and decided, what the hell. No one, myself included, knew anything about these two and I decided I’d put on my big boy pants and find out for myself. At the time, I had a Dodge Super Bee, a muscle car I’d ordered factory direct from the proceeds of a summer on the rock & roll bandstand. I thundered out of the drive-in after them and caught them at a light. Rolling down my window, I motioned Mary to do the same. After a short conference between the two girls, she finally did, giving me a look of ‘I wonder what this asshole wants’.

I said “Hey, what are you two up to tonight, I’ve seen you cruising for the last hour?”

Mary just stared at me and mumbled “What do you want? Go back to A&W with the rest of them.”

“No, I want to talk to you two. You never talk to anyone, never go anyplace but school and out here on the street for a couple of hours every night. What’s up with that?”

“Yeah, like you care. What’r ya gonna do, run back and tell them you tagged us, make you a big man cause you had the nerve to talk to us? Just leave us alone.”

Ragdoll or Dolly just stared straight ahead, like maybe I’d disappear if she stared hard enough.

“Look, what’s it hurt to talk. Run over to that vacant gas station and let’s ride around for a little while or do you have a more pressing engagement?”

Shaking her head, she leaned over and whispered to Dolly who just shrugged. Mary pulled away from the light and into the deserted station. I pulled along side and reached over and unlocked the passenger door. Again another conference between the two girls and both got out and slid into my car.

After looking over the dashboard, my tach, the Hurst shifter on the floor and my trusty 8-tack tape deck. Dolly, who was sitting closest to me asked if she could put in a tape. I motioned over the seat to a rack of about 60 tapes, all the hard rock of the time. She pulled a Cream tape and popped it in.

“So what exactly did you want to talk about” whispered Dolly.

It was hard to hear her over the music, so I leaned in closer to her and she bent into my ear and repeated herself.

“Is there anything wrong with just talking, I mean, hell - I don’t know anything about you girls and I’ve seen you in school everyday for the last three years?” On one hand, I was getting exasperated over the reluctance of these two to even talk. On the other, I did get kind of perverse thrill out of doing something that my crowd might have looked down on.

“No one talks to us, why should you be any different? Why would you even care?” Wow. I’d never heard Dolly string this many words together at one time.

“Let’s just cruise and get to know each other ... deal?”

I didn’t wait for an answer, just goosed the gas pedal and laid a track of rubber out of the drive way. We hit the main drag and made one complete round when Mary asked if I had any beer.

“Nope, downed the last of it about half an hour ago. You wanna get some?” I should explain here that Kansas had very weird drinking laws. Girls could purchase at 18 but guys had to wait til they were 21 to buy legally. Girls were supposed to be more responsible ... go figure.

“Pull into Jiffy Mart and hand over some cash.”

Hey, no problem - if she’d fly, I’d buy.

Toting back a case of Coors, she slid it over the seat into the back. Down the road we went, but to do any serious drinking we had to leave the city limits or chance the local fuzz hauling us off to jail. You remember how the cops used to sit around and dream up stuff to make our high school years miserable and complicated, so off to the boonies we went. About twenty short miles away lay the river, not a long trip at 80 miles per hour. Once parked by the river bridge, we got out and I opened the trunk to pull out a tarp I kept there. Hell, I also carried a couple of sleeping bags, but that though hadn’t entered my head at that point. The girls hoisted the case between them and I handled the tarp. There was a beaten path alongside the highway that led down to the river bottom and the moon was full, so we didn’t even bother with a flashlight.

We spread out the tarp and everyone grabbed a fresh, cold beer from the box. I had a church key on my key ring for these situations. Both ladies knocked back three beers apiece, one right after the other. Me being the suave rock & roll star, leisurely nursed on one, since I’d already had a six-pack shortly before.

The girls stared off across the river for a while, whispering to each other now and then.

“What’s so private you guys need to whisper? Not planning to jack my car are you?”

“No, we both still would like to know exactly why we are out here, drinking beer with you.”

“I told you in town, no one knows squat about either of you. You don’t talk to anyone and you’re never separated. Hell, if you’re queer for each other, that’s fine by me. Just talk to me, that’s all.”

“Well, what is it you want to know? You asked if we were queer for each other. Maybe sometimes. I couple of years ago we both figured out we weren’t wining any beauty contests and just got tired of handling the put downs by ourselves, so we decided to cruise together. At least then, we have someone to talk to. Why shouldn’t we get as horny as anyone else and who else do we have to play with? Both of us want boyfriends like everyone else, but who wants a couple of losers like us?”

“Ok, I understand the reasoning, but what exactly are you wanting? A boyfriend or just a dude to get you off? Mary, I’d heard a rumor that you been the ‘host’ of a gangbang once, is that true?”

Goon’s Story

“My dad got my cherry when I was twelve. I wasn’t big like this then. It hurt the first time, but after several nights, I got to where I liked it ... a lot. I told some of my girlfriends at school about it and they told someone else and after that, high school boys started asking me to go out and party. Dad took off and it left me with no one. I had an itch I couldn’t scratch and after a while, I gave in and went with a couple of guys. They took me to someone’s house and there were a dozen or so guys there. Four beers later, I was bent over the back of a couch while they all took turns. I felt really used when they dropped me off at my house later. I never went out again and soon went through a growth spurt. I just got bigger, all over. A couple years later, I met Dolly.”

Dolly kinda looked around, like what the hell were we expecting her to do.

“Well?” said Goon.

“Do I havta” pleaded Ragdoll?

“I hung out MY dirty laundry!”

Ragdoll’s Story

“My brothers started chasing me when I was about fourteen. They’d catch me in the shower and make me let them watch. Whenever they got the chance, they were always pinching my ass or one of my tits. Sometimes, they’d call me into their room and make me watch them jack off. It made me wet but they never tried to actually get in my pants. I was always skinny, no tits and no ass, but it never stopped them from grabbing a feel. Then they’d laugh and walk off. All I can say is it made me Godawful horny. I took my own cherry with a hairbrush while I rubbed myself. Other than my brothers there hasn’t been any guys after me. I get urges just like everyone else. Thankfully, Mary is here to get me off or else I think I’d go totally bug-nuts”

Me, again

Looking at Dolly, I said “So, let me get this straight - Mary has some sexual experience but you are technically, are still a virgin. Wow! This is kind of amazing. These women knew not to take chances. About the only girls that made it to their senior year without getting knocked up were ugly six year olds that could outrun their brothers or dad.”

Maybe the girls started to think possibly they weren’t the only ones with a screwed up past. Mine didn’t bother me at all, but I guess it’s different for girls. At any rate, we were finally talking and getting the ladies to talk about their pasts was giving me a boner.

Looking over at the two girls, I passed over another couple of beers.

“So, where do we go with this? You’re both out here with me, plenty of beer and no one to see what goes on.” With that, I pulled my T-shirt over my head and dropped my cutoffs as I walked towards to river. Just as I got to the water’s edge, I dropped my boxers.

“Coming in, ladies? I’m all for a little skinny dipping.” I waded out until the water was halfway up my thighs and turned to the girls. They were both watching me intently. Naturally, with two women staring at me, I got a boner that poked to my belly button. I’m almost 8” erect and the combination of the water and my audience made me hard as stone.

As I watched, both stood and began to remove their clothes, leaving two neat piles of tops, shorts, panties and bras. They picked their way over the riverbank and waded out to where I stood. I noticed right away that the water made their nipples stand out hard as pebbles.

Goon, or Mary, as the two names were interchangeable, had large, floppy breasts with oversized nipples. She was approximately the same size under the armpits as she was around the hips, in other words, grossly fat. As she’d walked towards the water, I noticed she didn’t shave below her belly button, nor much to her knees. This was about enough to kill whatever boner I grown until I turned to look at Dolly. She’d stayed in Goon’s shadow until they’d come out into the water.

Dolly was, to put a point on it, skinny as a rail. Teacup breasts, and a near hairless twat. Her most appealing thing was that she was so wet with arousal, it seeped down her thigh. Now here was a girl I could do something with. We splashed around a while to cool off but I needed them out of the water before the booze wore thin.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.