My Youth
Chapter 4: Youth - Part 3

Copyright© 2016 by Hellraser

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: Youth - Part 3 - Recounting growing up and certain indiscretions along the way

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

Paula continued...

I offered Paula my elbow and she took it as we walked the 50 yards or so over to our humble little caboose.

“Wow, a real gentleman!”

I held her hand, helping her up the steps leading to our back porch. Once inside. I showed her the amenities we’d installed to make this real living quarters.

“So, you turned the old lower seating area into a full bed and the ‘observation’ deck into a queen sized bed ... interesting. You never worry about falling out of bed?” she asked

“Not if you have someone to hang on to” I added with a grin. “We try to stack one wide and two deep. That solves THAT problem.”

You could have knocked me over with a feather as Paula turned into my arms and planted her lips on mine.

“Upper or lower? Which is YOUR bed?”

“I’m on top, not all the time, but a lot.” She’s not the only one who could make double entendres.

As much fun as seeing her all dolled up, thinking of her naked and sweaty was rapidly draining my IQ points. The kisses deepened.

She breathed heavily and said: “Your kisses are driving me crazy. Either stop or take me up on that queen bed of yours.”

I looked her in the eye and replied: “Let me think, stop or bed you? Do I have stupid written on my forehead?”

We raced to see who could shed clothes the quickest. I won with only a T-shirt and board shorts. She had to lose a dress, bra and panties. After climbing up, we resumed the long kisses and I moved to her neck and ears. I wasn’t in a hurry, even though PART of me was. This time, the big brain overrode the little one. I worked my way down her chest to those two big melons she sported. Pulling a hardening nipple into my mouth, I tried to suck the entire tit down my throat. Not letting her other nipple be ignored, I moved to it, kneading the breast flesh behind it. She held my head and pulled it harder to her chest as she gave out satisfied moans. Time to get this rodeo started in a big way.

Working my way down her stomach, she had a little pooch, not much, but it was there. Her pussy was shaved bald, as in not even a little stubble. I’d have to ask her about that ... later, MUCH later. Rocking back on my knees between her thighs, her slit was already swollen, the lips bright pink and a small amount of girl juice was slipping down her crack. Doesn’t seem to take a lot to get her motor running. I parted her nether lips with my thumbs and leaned in for a lick of her nectar. Asshole to clit in long sweeps. Her clit was working it’s way out of its little sheath so I zeroed in on it, sucking it in and nibbling on it with my lips.

“Oh shit!” she said, “Thank God for a man who know what they’re doing. I was beginning to think you were all extinct.”

I pushed a finger into her wet canal, searching up for that rough patch at the top of her vagina. Rubbing it, she began to bounce her ass off the mattress.

“Oh GAAAAaaaawd, right there, right THERE!”

If she liked that, she liked the two fingers I slid into her pussy and her tight asshole way better as I continued to assault her. I worked her really fast to her first orgasm. There’s no need to tell me she’s cumming. Anyone in the vicinity can hear her. I could hear coyotes in the area answering her call.

Paula is on her back, knees somewhere near her ears in a contortionist’s pose thanks to her flexibility, wouldn’t have believed it in a big woman. Maybe she works out. Her pussy is tilted towards me while she stares up at my face, her eyes like saucers, wondering what comes next.

I lined up, rubbing my dick up and down her slit. I put the head in and about three inches.

I pulled back and gave her these short little stokes as I felt her pussy unload a gush of fluid.

Her bottom kept coming off the bed, trying to get me in deeper until I gave one massive push, all the way to her cervix.

She laughed, then cried, then whooped and hollered. If she’d have had longer fingernails I’d have needed a transfusion and a hair transplant by the time we were done. By the time I let go and started pumping her wet pussy full of thick man cream she was lying there limp, her eyes half open. Well, until she felt me squirting in her.

Then her eyes popped open and she grabbed my head. “Cum in me,” she croaked “Cum hard.”

Made me proud to be the one on top of her and IN her. Paula started off hitting orgasms like a string of firecrackers, one right after another. She spent so much time flip-flopping around loose limbed that I thought she was having a grand mal seizure at first. When I realized she was just hiccupping orgasms, I settled in to see just how much fucking she could take before her head exploded and she plain lost her mind.

I tried to hold her at her at the top of her orgasms as long as possible before she relaxed and then went completely limp. Looking up at her face. She wasn’t out, but I would bet she couldn’t tell me her name about now.

“I get the feeling you needed that,” I said quietly.

“Oh God! ... you have no idea...” she said.

“Brent works hard and long hours, what with the office and the hospital. A lot of time, he just comes home, showers and flops into bed. Hell, we had sex more often when he was in med school. Now, it’s maybe once a week and sometimes, not even that often. When he IS in the mood, it’s just a quickie to get him off. I resort to toys during the day while he’s at work.”

Damn, another one. What’s with this lonely housewife shit?

She lay there, toying with the hair on my chest, relaxed.

“Ready for round two?” I asked

“You can go AGAIN? The wonders of youth! Maybe I need to get me a boy toy somewhere.” she said kinda incredulously.

“Roll over onto your hands and knees, please.”

I kicked her knees wider apart and put my dick to her wet slit and rubbed it up and down until it was soaked and well coated. Positioning my dick at her nether hole, she let out a gasp as I slid part way up into her. Fuck she was as tight and hot as I could have ever imagined!

“UNNnnhhhhhhh ... OH GOD BUCK!” Paula groaned as I went a little deeper.

I looked down at her, “You never took a dick like this before?” I asked and pushed a little deeper.

“NOoooooo ... Oh MY GOD!” She yelled out as I pulled back and gave her a deeper stroke. Then I pushed up in her tight, hot asshole and made her groan as half of my length pushed up into her bowels.

“Oh my GOD that feels good!” She moaned, as I started to fuck her with an increasing need to cum in her hot ass. DAMN, she was hot and tight that I knew it wasn’t going to take long for that to happen! It didn’t help the way she was moaning, thrashing her head from side to side and bucking back at me.

“Oh YEAH ... Unnhhh ... Oh SHIIIiiit Oh Yeah ... FUCK ME! ... Give it to me Buck!!. Do it NOW!!”

I grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and spread them wider apart. I started pumping as hard and fast as I could, and watching Paula’s asshole swallow all my cock.

“OH GOD!” she screamed, “OH FUCK! AHHHH GOD! ... OHhhhh FUCK MEeeeee!” Paula yelled and grabbed handfuls of sheet off the bed. I put my hands on her shoulders and pulled her back on my thrusts three or four times until I started spraying cum in her.

After the first hard squirt she moaned out and I felt her brown flower tighten up around my throbbing dick as I kept blowing my cum just as far up in her bowels as I could.

“AHhhhhhhh ohmyGod ohmyGod!” Paula screamed, “Oh YEAH ... oh yeah YES!!! ... Cum in Meeeee! Fill my ass!!”

The woman obviously enjoyed it.

TIME OUT -

“Disgusting is getting a blow job right after you have anal sex.”

“Oh yuck, that IS disgusting.”

“You’re right. Those little brown things on my dick are not cornflakes.” [I had to add that]

TIME IN...

So, we come down to all these horny women that make up our little group of ‘perverts’ on summer weekends. Every guy rates a woman in the first few seconds of meeting her. Will she or won’t she? Yes, we would never admit this to a female, but we do. For Paula the rating goes like this. First, she is definitely a 9 to 9.5 on looks alone. She could lose a tiny bit of weight, though, tighten up the tummy a little. I think I subconsciously deducted a half point because she was married and willing to fuck a stranger - for whatever reason. If I were judging her as a total stranger and not knowing about her being with another asshat, she would be a solid 9.5. Second, her breasts were somewhere between big grapefruits and a medium melons. I would give those tatas a solid 9. Now her ass is another story altogether. I LOVE a fine tight ass. Paula had one of the top 5 asses in our little group now. She rated a 10. Finally, of course, is ‘Would I fuck her?’ This rates from ‘ right here in front of God and everyone’ all the way down to ‘not even with YOUR dick!’ She was looking exceptional tonight. I adjusted her rating to a solid 10. The final kicker was I would do her on the beach in front of God and everyone. Sal is the love of my life, Barb, Alice and Sharon are sweet ladies. Mary is kinda bony, a little on the naïve’ side but very enthusiastic about making up for lost time. Paula just floats my boat, big time.

I’ve gotten to love anal sex and along with Sal and Barb, Paula welcomes it without question or protest. Tracy’s mom? Ain’t never EVER gonna happen. Besides, I’m not sure she’d even recognize who was doing what to her. Must be nice to live in your own little world.

Paula stretched like a big jungle cat and wrapped herself around me.

“I am DEFINITELY coming out here on a regular basis from now on. It gets so boring hanging around the house all the time and the country club just doesn’t hold my interest.”

“Talk to Alice - SHE and Max have a lot of room. Besides, Max needs practice and Mary is wearing him out, so I hear.”

“Max is fucking Mary? She’s gotta be what? 60 or something?”

“Max is, Tracy and I do and now, it seems, some of the others. She’s making up for a total lack of interest or imagination from her ex. She’s a great lady if you get to know her.”

“And how WELL do you know her?”

“Not nearly as well as I’d like to and not nearly as well as SHE’D like. She’s very into new things right now.”

“Will your girls object if I end up out here all night? With you?” she asked as she snuggled closer.

“You done any girl-girl stuff? They may want to play with you if you stay.”

“Nope, but that doesn’t mean never. Just what exactly are you four into?”

“Fuck this is hard enough, talking about other women. Ask me questions you’re not going to like then sit and listen.”

“Why wouldn’t I? So far, I’m amazed at what you know and how you can just take over and make me feel what I feel.”

“The problem is, I don’t know you. I don’t know what’s going to turn you off and make you run screaming back home.”

“I’ll take my chances. How personal is personal?”

“We, the four of us have nothing to hide. We kinda work on the premise ‘if it feels good, do it. If it felt THAT good, make it part of your repertoire”

“Wow! And you’re what? 19?”

“What does age have to do with it?”

“Well, nothing I guess. I just can’t believe you have all this experience and you are all so young.”

“Could say we just started early. I got a whole summer of experience with an extremely horny, experienced college girl. Tracy, when he was 18, along with the girls at 18. Tracy and the girls have only been at this for the last two summers.”

“So, in three years, you’ve learned all this?”

“Wasn’t like I was hard to convince” I said with a smile.

“Lemme get this straight in my head - Sal is your ‘girlfriend’” What about Tracy and Barb?”

“Sal is the love of my life. Turns out she had a crush on me the prior two years before coming out here but was afraid to tell me. Tracy and Barb ‘discovered’ each other just last summer. The incest thingy is kinda weird, but they live with it. All the girls are on birth control, so it’s not like it’s gonna raise any stink. Besides. What you DON’T know is two years ago, Tracy’s mom tried to get us involved then sold Barbs ass cherry to the highest bidder. How’s that for a fucked up family?”

“Tracy’s mom and dad kinda give off really strange vibes.”

“You’re telling me? His mom is totally bug-nuts and his dad is an alky of the first order. I have NO idea how all this swapping got started. We kinda got sucked into it. I can’t say any of us has suffered for it. Sal has learned to share her body with others and extends that to me. Tracy is just learning that sex is not all about him. And Barb ... what can I say? Nympho from the git-go. Line up a 20 man gang bang and she’s selling tickets.”

“OMFG! She looks so young.”

“Age has nothing to do with experience. To hazard an opinion, Barb has more miles on her teen pussy than the Daytona 500.”

“Ok, what about you. You seem to be the ringleader of this bunch of crazies. What have you tried and what turns you off?”

My Story ... I’m leaving out parts here to get through this for Paula

“Ok, you asked...”

“Tracy and I have been coming here since his dad bought the place several years ago. Lacking any female companionship, Tracy and I indulged in our overactive hormones.

A little masturbation, then mutual hand jobs led to taking the plunge and trying anal sex with each other. Neither of us thought it made us queer, just got us off satisfactorily and alleviated the current problem. After that summer, Tracy informed me one day that Sal and Barb were doing something weird at his house and invited me over. Living next door to each other made it not a problem.

Finding the girls rubbing their panty’d crotches along the back edge of a sofa, it came to mind they were trying to stimulate themselves. Hell, girls get horny too. With what I’d been taught from the college girl, I had a way better idea how to satisfy them. I told them to come to Tracy’s room and strip off the T-shirts and panties. Barb was the brave one and told Tracy and I to strip off first as they’d never seen a ‘grown’ man. I had Barb handle my dick while Sal held Tracy’s. It took a little coaxing, but the girls were finally convinced to put our hard, teen dicks in their mouths. Showing them this wasn’t gross as they first thought, we got them to examine each other’s pussy, got them to actually finger each other, then showed them what the term cunnilingus meant.

After getting them off, I told them there were more exciting ways to get that good feeling. They’d gotten the ‘tickles’ from trying to stimulate themselves, but had never peaked. That would all shortly change. I had Tracy search out two tapered candles and two candle stubs that were about as thick as my dick. Tracy, on the other hand, was considerably thicker than me, however, I had him for length by over an inch. We showed the girls how to introduce the tapers into their young little pussies. Neither had started any serious dating yet, so nothing we assumed had been up their little twats. We left them to their own devices for a bit while we went into the garage to talk and smoke.

Returning, both had a small amount of blood trickling from their virgin kitties, but weren’t feeling any pain. We’d gotten them both to take their own cherries. I told them that it would hurt and that would be all for today, but the girls had other ideas. Barb wanted to fuck, to be made a ‘woman’. All this time, Sal had barely said a word to either of us boys. Barb wanted it and she wanted it right now. Sal, she was just along for the ride - wherever it went.

I had access to condoms, so getting a couple, we went back to the girls. Handing one to Tracy, he gave his to Sal while Barb took mine. Barb rolled mine on like an expert the first time, Sal, not so much. After explaining what the parts of a condom were for, Tracy got his fitted right (first time he’d ever worn one and he’d NEVER fucked a girl yet). Laying Barb down, I pushed her knees up to her chest to open her as wide as possible - Tracy mirrored my actions. I’d gotten some hand lotion and slathered it over my condom and all around Barb’s open pussy - Tracy followed suite. Lowering myself to Barb’s opening, I asked her if she was sure because this was a once in a lifetime deal. Barb tried her best to get me inside her on her own. Didn’t work as well as she thought, so I did the deed. Sal worked Tracy’s fatter dick into her own tight little hole. We all came like a big, happy family.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.