My Youth
Chapter 2: Youth - Part 1

Copyright© 2016 by Hellraser

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: Youth - Part 1 - Recounting growing up and certain indiscretions along the way

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

Ah, how to begin? Let me fill you in on a little background of my troubled youth:)

I started younger than a lot of my peers. You see, due to a lot of emotional problems with my bitch mother growing up, I was ‘forced’ into early puberty at the tender age of eight. Now, that might not seem like too bad a deal, but we had a neighborhood gang [Some neighborhood, in a town of 250 people. What few kids there were numbered about six living in town and another 10 or so living on farms. My first grade had eight students.]

I had a rough time in my pre-junior high days, mostly from as early as I can remember until about age 14. To say my mom was a bitch would be an understatement – she was totally bug nuts [read mom for a few nightmares]. Regardless, my mother twisting my formative years did give me one ‘advantage’. I went into puberty at the tender age of eight.

...

Tracy was my younger next-door neighbor, a young man eighteen to my nineteen older, wiser years. We first met when he moved next door two years earlier and we became best friends ever since.

The trouble with being older and having a younger ‘shadow’ around all the time was whatever I did, Tracy wanted to do it too. I was just starting to smoke ( yeah, I know ... nasty habit), so Tracy started also. His father bought a rather ramshackle cabin at a local lake and me having the experience as a carpenter/electrician/plumber from working with my dad, enlisted me to remodel it for his family. I tore out the inner walls and replaced the shoddy paneling with sheetrock, new outlets and windows, walls painted and put down new linoleum in the kitchen and bath. Next, I replaced the worn out shallow water well head with a new one.

After looking over several weeks of my work, his dad commented that he could never begin to repay me for all the work I had done. Tracy and I put our heads together and came up with the idea we’d like to have our own cabin, away from parental unit’s prying eyes. To our surprise, his dad thought it was a marvelous idea and began to shop around. Actually, I think we were cramping whatever they did on weekends.

A couple of weeks later, his dad had us scalp the yard about 300 feet from the house and told us just to wait and see our new ‘surprise’. In about 2 hrs, a truck pulled up and three guys started laying railroad ties in the area we’d scalped, then a set of rails, spiking them down. WTF we thought! Soon another flatbed came with a huge winch and offloaded a railroad caboose.

Man, it didn’t take the head cashier at Wally World to see whatever else it needs to make it our home away from home. I gave Tracy’s dad a list of supplies I’d need and the next day he’d brought enough plastic pipe for me to tie into the well system and electrical wire to splice into the house wiring. With running water and electricity, we needed little else.

Oh, we did put up funky little curtains over the few windows on the lower level and made the ‘crows nest’ into a fold-out queen bed.

Now the real story begins...

Tracy and I, being normal pubescent teens kind of went into a homosexual stage - mutual masturbation, a little sucking and finally fucking one another. This was all great and took the ‘edge’ off, but was a poor substitute for what we really wanted ... real live girls!

At this point in the story, I need to fill you in on Tracy’s family situation. His mom and dad were die-hard alcoholics and once his dad was home from work, it took him probably an hour to get blind drunk, his mom not being far behind. Tracy also had a sister nine months younger, making her a gangly eighteen year old too, blond hair, titless, no ass and kinda scrawny legs. Barb was different than most little sisters- never telling the parents or adults what went on at home or at our new cabin. The neat thing was, she ran around with another young lady of eighteen but who was already starting to blossom out into young womanhood.

Sal had lost her baby fat and was tall for her age, almost as tall as Tracy. She had developed probably A cupped breasts and had the beginnings of a cute bubble butt. Sal was a very quiet girl, had hardly anything to say, even when directly addressed, but went along with whatever Barb wanted to do. Funny, Tracy and I never mentioned any sexual feelings toward either girl the whole summer we stayed in our new cabin( the girls stayed in the main cabin with Barb’s folks). We DID, however wonder from time to time, what went on in there because, being true to form, both parents were drunk on their asses about an hour after arriving at the lake. They also had a lot of friends over who’d party till the wee hours most weekends. What the girls did while this was happening I’ll never know. We were aware that Barb’s mom, although kinda grossly overweight, would get down to her bra and panties after the sun went down and dance around the living room of their cabin- entertaining the guests, I suppose.

As I mentioned, Tracy and I explored each other that summer and sat and talked for hours of what we’d do with a ‘real’ woman, but like everything, time passes and summer came to a close.

School the next year was a bore, as usual, but I managed to score a Honda 300 motor cycle. Wow, mobility! Tracy and I nearly wore the tires off that coming spring. One day, I had the dubious pleasure of sweeping out and straightening the garage for my dad. I’d finished and was sitting on a folding chair in the shade of the garage door, nursing a soda to cool off when Tracy ran over and told me I’d never believe what Barb and Sal were doing.

“Ok, what?” waiting for the other shoe to fall.

“I dunno what it is their doing but they call it ‘witchy’ and they keep running around the house, rubbing on furniture.”

Well, this I had to see first hand, so over to his house we went. Remember when I mentioned his parents were seldom home? True to daily form they were absent and not expected back til evening. We walked into the living room and there were Barb and Sal rubbing their crotches along welting on the back of the sofa, evidently enjoying the texture of the heavy polyester against their panty-clad pussies. Seeing me there, they stopped and looked kind of embarrassed and turned several shades of red when I asked them just ‘ what ‘ they were doing.

Barb, never the bashful one, said “We thought up something to do. We call it Witchy. It feels SO good when we do it.”

Sally just sat there, looking at Tracy and I with the ‘deer-in-the-headlights’ look.

“Ladies, there are much better ways to get that same feeling and a lot more fun too” I said, looking them directly in the eye.

“How do we do that?” Barb said with a smile.

“Come into Tracy’s bedroom and I’ll demonstrate.”

At this point, I should elaborate that another neighbor, an eighteen year old girl had introduced me into eating pussy, ass fucking and blow jobs during the previous fall and winter, but that’s a story for another time. Needless to say, if the girls were willing. I was ready to rock their world. Tracy wouldn’t be a problem- just tell him what to do and he’d go at it, possibly without the finesse I’d learned, but certainly with enthusiasm.

After entering the bedroom, I told the girls to strip off. Barb jumped on the bed and did a little dance as she dropped her t-shirt, soon followed by her panties. Sal was a little slower to respond, but after seeing Barb nude and hopping all over the bed, stood and within a minute, was as bare-assed as her friend. THIS is when I first got a close up look at Sal’s charms. She was possibly a year physically more mature than Barb. Compared to Barb, she had a chest full at a B cup, whereas Barb still had mosquito stings on hers. Barb had a near featureless little slit, zero hairs and still had no ass. Sal, on the other hand, had breasts, not big - more like a third of a grapefruit, womanly hips and a bulgy little twat.

Barb chimed in and said it wasn’t fair for them to be naked while we were still in our street clothes. She added that she’d never seen a ‘grown man’s cock’ and she wanted to see mine. ( I about died. Here-me? with a grown man’s dick?? Not likely, but who was I to burst her bubble).

I looked at Tracy and said “Strip”, whereas we both got naked at about the same moment. I was hard as a steel rod at a modest 7.5 inches ( I knew- Tracy and I had measured each other often).

Barb crawled across the bed on her knees in front of me and asked if she could hold it - who am I to refuse a lady? Putting it in her little hand, she bent her fingers around it.

“Gawd! It’s so warm and hard and soft at the same time” she cried, Sal had yet to grab at Tracy but I could tell by her eye movements she was considering it.

“Go on - touch it. Hold my brother’s dick. Feel how nice it is.”

All this time, Barb isn’t stroking me - damn, if she had been, she’d probably have gotten her first cum bath. Instead, she just kept squeezing it in her fingers. I figured we needed to get down to some serious stuff pretty quick or the show would be over, for me at least.

“Barb, lean over and just kiss it, feel how velvety it is.” Damned if she didn’t do just that, kissing the helmet over and over.

“Oh Sal, you just gotta try this. I can’t describe how it feels, but it’s giving me tingly feelings all over!” said Barb.

As usual, Sal was a little slow getting into the act, but soon was kissing Tracy’s five inch dong up and down it’s length.

Ready for more stimulation, I told Barb to put it in her mouth and suck it like a Popsickle. She was a little reluctant to do it, but after a moment’s hesitation, took about three inches into her mouth. Her little tongue was going a mile a minute and I was about to get my nut from this little vixen waay too soon. Pulling back away from her, I told her if she kept that up much longer, the party would be over.

“Why? Doesn’t it feel good? Makes me get goose bumps. I’ve never done anything like this before but I want to do it again” she pouted.

“Oh, hon - it feels great but I don’t want to cum just yet” I told her.

“What’s coming?”

“Well when I guy gets around a sexy girl and starts thinking sexy thoughts, his dick gets real hard and then he shoots some white, milky stuff out.”

“Is that the stuff that makes babies? Oh, you mean semen. We learned about that in sex-ed class but I’ve never heard it called ‘come’ before. I took a minute and explained to the girls about coming and cumming. They both replied that, ok, CUM, was supposed to be in their vaginas.

Yup, I told them, right on the money, IF we planned to make babies, but the practice was oh so much better. You can practice all you want as long as neither of you has had a period yet and then there are several other ways to enjoy it without fear of getting pregnant.

“How? Tell us how to do it.”

“Wait’ ladies ... the whole idea here was to show you better ways to get that good feeling besides rubbing on furniture. Besides, doncha think your parents would soon figure out what you were doing while they were gone once they saw all the snail tracks down the top of the couch?”

That got me a hard punch on the arm when Barb figured out the correlation between her soaked, sticky panties and the upholstery.

“Ok, wise-ass, HOW do we make this better and hide what we’re doing.”

I had the girls lay side by side, but head to hips of each other. That way they could watch what we were doing to them from each other. Tracy and I had had long talks about foreplay and how I’d learned to please a woman, so whatever I did, he would mirror on Sal.

I asked them together if they’d ever touched themselves and as nearly one person, they explained that only in the shower when they washed themselves. Evidently both mothers had told each to wash their genitals well, and so they’d gotten little charges out of a washcloth on their clits.

Opening Barb as wide as I could, I could see Tracy looking up and over to see what I was doing and followed suit on Sal. Looking at Sal, I asked her if she could see this little bump at the top of Barb’s slit. She nodded her head yes and Tracy was showing Barb on Sal’s slit.

“Ok girls, remember from sex-ed, this is called a clitoris or clit for short and it makes girls feel very good.”

I proceeded to wet a finger with spit and stroke it along Barb’s clit, every stroke making her jump and wiggle her tiny ass around.

“Is that uncomfortable, hon” I asked?

“Oh! Oh! Shit no, oh crap, I feel that all the way up to my face.”

I looked over at Sal. She had nothing to say - her eyes were rolled up in her head, so she must be enjoying it. After doing this about ten minutes, I could tell Barb was tensing up, her hips were bouncing of the bed with every stroke of my finger. Sal still had her eyes closed but she was undulating her hips as Tracy stroked her clit.

Barb was the first to get hers as she let out a big moan and arched her back. She looked like a fish out of water, gasping like she couldn’t get enough air and sweat poured off her per-pubescent body. I glanced over at Sal and she twisted her head from side to side, making unintelligible noises. From the silent one, I took this as her getting her rocks off.

We continued to rub them until Silent Sal finally said “Too much! Too sensitive!!”, so Tracy and I left them in their afterglow and went into the kitchen for cold sodas.

“What do you think? I asked Tracy

“Gawd, this is the best day of my freekin life! I never thought I’d get to touch a live girl until I’d at least hit my senior year.”

“Welp, the day ain’t over yet, Pard” I said with a wink.

Going back into Tracy’s bedroom, we found the two girls sitting knees to knees, legs spread, examining the other. I suppose they wondered if both had the same equipment. Gang leader Barb looked up and asked me what else I had to show them. Taking a moment, I thought of something really wicked for my young age.

“Well, there’s oral sex, but you girls are probably too young to do that!”

“Who does oral sex and what is it” asked Sal. Wow! The deaf and dumb COULD talk!

“Lots of people do oral sex. A lot of people think its normal and natural and just gets people in the mood for bigger fun and games.” I looked at Tracy with questioning eyes. He just turned kinda red and nodded his head.

“How do you do it?” Again, the dead speak.

“Well it involves putting your mouth on some one else’s sex, kinda like you girls did when you kissed and licked our dicks.”

“Oh Wow, that was fun. Are we gonna do it again” asked Barb?

“Maybe a little later. You girls aren’t around Tracy and I all that much and since you hang out together all the time, it’s something you could do to each other.”

“Eeeewwww, that’s gross. We pee down there!” said Barb. Sal was back to her stoic self again, but her eyes were lit up.

“Tracy and I do it once in a while and we PEE through our thing!”

Barb chimed in and told us that the girls at school talked about it and told everyone it made you queer lesbians and talked about all the short-haired women around town and how they dressed like guys.

“No, it doesn’t make you a lesbian, although many women prefer the company of other women over men, but that’s their choice to make. We do it to feel good but we still chase girls every chance we get, so that doesn’t make us homo’s.”

“Really? Barb and I dress and undress in front of each other all the time but we never have tried to touch each other. I think I’d be embarrassed.” said Sal. I looked at Barb - she looked at Sal and piped up “I will if you will!”

Once they both agreed to try this, they lay head to crotch with each other. I pulled Barbs bottom leg out and had Sal lay her head on it and the same with hers - that way, both girls were eye to twat with the other.

“Ok, now just lean in and lick that part that Tracy and I just played with. Real soon, you’ll both feel great.”

What I hadn’t figured on was the natural girl smell, along with a little pee odor coming from both. Barb and Sal could only get in smelling distance of each other. To remedy this, I had both go to the bathroom and wet a washrag and wash their twats. The little vixens, little did I know, once in there with the door closed, they cleaned each other. Coming back to the bedroom, both seemed in a better frame of mind.

Dare-devil Barb was the first to put her little lips on Sal’s clit and take a tentative lick. Sal soon returned the favor and Barb’s little clit began to sneak out of its hood. With a little more stimulation from Barb, Sal’s poked waay out, a good half inch. Within scant minutes, both girls were going at it hot and heavy. Tracy and I stood there watching them both, wondering what next trick to pull out of my ass. In less than ten minutes later, both ladies had cum hard, alternating between burying their face in the other’s twat or just moaning. Pretty soon, they fell apart looking drained. I sent Tracy to the kitchen for a round of sodas while I sat between the two girls rubbing their hard little nipples. Barb’s just went up like hard little BB’s while Sal’s areola and nipple both swelled. I noticed that Sal’s great little breasts seemed to swell along with them. Pretty quickly, they had me alternating nipples and wiggling around on the bed. I wasn’t sure at this point, but if past performance was any indication, whoever fucked these two young ladies had better be a rodeo rider. Spurs were entirely optional.

Tracy came back loaded with pop and we sat around talking. Tracy, as always, didn’t have a whole lot to say, but hung on every word the girls and I uttered.

“What did you think of that, ladies?” I said.

“Oh Gawd, I didn’t know I could EVER feel that good. You sure it doesn’t make me queer or anything?” asked Barb

“Do you feel queer? Or do you feel good?”

Looking at Sal, it was time for her to throw her hat in the ring. “Well?”

Sal just kinda sat there with a dazed look on her face, smiling.

“I don’t feel queer, hell, I don’t even feel embarrassed any more. What else ya got for us, Teach?”

I looked at Tracy - this was going to be either educational or a total disaster because we were getting to the down and dirty.

“Tracy - got any hand lotion?” Surely with two women in the house there had to be some somewhere.

He left to rummage around and came back with some Vaseline Intensive Care lotion. Perfect!

“Ok ladies, time for the next chapter in your education. Lie here, side by side.”

Once they were positioned, I had them lock adjoining legs around the other, splitting their crotches apart. Both lay there with eyes closed, I suppose wondering what I had in store for them next. I reached out a hand to Tracy for the lotion, then poured some into one hand and letting it warm up a little. Dipping my fingers into my palm, I lathered up the fingers on one hand and transferred a gob to the other.

“Ok ladies. From here on in you call the shots. At any point you decide you don’t like what I’m doing or its too uncomfortable, just say so and I’ll quit - deal?”

Barb kind of rolled over to Sal and asked WHAT she thought I’d do.

“Relax girls, this should be very pleasant to each of you, but remember my promise.”

With that, both kind of snuggled together and held hands.

I put my lotion laden fingers inside the slits of both girls. At first touch, they both sort of froze up.

“Have I hurt you yet?”

“NO, but what are you going to do?”

“Lay there and enjoy.”

I started running my slick fingers from their clinched little assholes to their clits and it didn’t take long for both to start hunching on my traveling fingers. I spent a little time on both nether holes, rubbing my greasy fingers around and I actually felt their little rosebuds loosen up. Hmm, that would be part of my contraceptive lessons in the near future.

After feeling them hunch and actually push their little twats up towards my hands, I figured it was time to ramp this up a notch. Letting my finger enter both love tunnels, I couldn’t believe how tight it was ... like sucking little mouths. I fingered them until I got to feel their cherries. Barb’s was very close to her thin little opening while Sal’s was slightly farther back, almost half a knuckle back because of her thicker pussy lips. I’d never fingered a virgin before so I was kind of perplexed as to the intricacies of the female anatomy. The neighbor I’d been fucking had no such obstruction and depending on her state of mind, was tight as hell or big as a house. I was aware that virgins had a membrane over their openings and what it was for, but feeling it and book knowledge being two different concepts.

I gently prodded both inner walls and low and behold, both had an opening in them. Making sure I was still greasy, I slid a finger into both twats to my hand. Looking up, Barb was in another world while Sal looked to be in a little pain.

“Sal, am I hurting you? I’ll stop.”

“It’s not a big hurt, kind of like a little stinging. It feels good when you touch me down there. I’ll be ok.”

“You’re sure?”

“Damn it, How would I know, I’ve never done this before” she said. I noticed her looking at Barb whom I’ve yet to cease fingering. Barb must have sensed her looking because she just turned her head to Sal and told her it felt wonderful. I looked at Sal again with raised eyebrows. She got the message and nodded her head.

Ok, with approval from both, I finger fucked them for at least ten or fifteen minutes and soon had them squirming on my fingers, any pain forgotten.

After getting both girls off, I looked at Tracy and asked him if he could do it and be as gentle as I had. Never having done this, he was a little sheepish but game to try.

“Ok ladies, Tracy is gonna try this out. It’s his first time too, so let him know if it makes you uncomfortable. Tracy then lathered up his hands and inserted them into both love holes. He looked up at me astonished and said:

“Damn, I never knew girls were this tight. I can barely move my fingers around.”

“Well, enjoy it while you can because they won’t always be that way.” I said this relying on my experiences with the neighbor and the locker room talk from school.

Tracy fingered them both to climax and I could tell the girls were getting pooped again. When he’d withdrawn his fingers, I bent down and licked their little nipples and kissed them on the mouth. Barb took all this in stride, but Sal looked like she was going to swoon. The girls got up and went to the bathroom, I suppose to swap experiences and just giggle. I pulled on my cutoffs and donned my t-shirt and went out in back to smoke. Tracy soon joined me and was buzzing with excitement. Wow! to have a hot sister like that AND her girlfriend. [I could see wheels turning in his head, so it was time to play Big Brother.]

“Tracy, yer my bud and I love ya like a brother, but please don’t try to fuck Barb, she’s your sister for God’s sake. It’s bad enough what we did today but at least I felt like I was in control.”

“Why can’t I fuck Barb? She enjoyed everything we did. She was even the first to try a lot of those things.”

I could tell Tracy was in a predicament. Hot sister, willing to do just about anything that felt good and both were alone ALL DAY LONG. At the time I didn’t know any better about genetics, that brother and sister could mate and have normal offspring, BUT Tracy was the eldest and Barb just barely eighteen. What would he do if he knocked up his little sister, huh? How would he take care of them. I told him his dad and mom may be drunks but that doesn’t mean either would have any qualms about castrating his young ass. He finally got the point.

“What about Sal” he asked?

“About the same thing applies, dude. She has parents and two older, very mean brothers ... wanna take the chance of knocking her up AND getting the crap beat out of you, THEN castrated? Her dad will prolly only SHOOT you.”

I thought he was gonna start bawling.

The girls were back in the bedroom, heads together giggling like mad. Barb looked at me and with a serious gleam in her eye says:

“Are you two gonna fuck us or what?”

“Wow, dunno, do you want us to?”

“You got both of us so turned on, we want more, we want to be real women.”

“Little darlins, you are real women. A lot of girls never get to feel all this until they are way later into high school and some, not even until they hit college.”

“But we are both sooo horny now, you can’t just like, STOP!”

In my head I could hear the police sirens blaring up to my front door if any of this ever got out. Even at that young age, I was not prepared to be someone named Bubba’s boy bitch inside the slammer.

“Girls, neither Tracy nor I are gonna take your cherries. IF and I say IF you want to go all the way, you’ll have to help yourselves.”

“And how do we go about that” asked Sal.

“Tracy, yer old man still have that junk drawer full of tools and candles and stuff?”

“Yeah, so what?”

“Got grab me a couple of 6” tapers and a couple of thick candle stubs about 4” long.”

He looked at me a while and trudged off to get what I wanted.

Back in his bedroom, I laid out the tapers and the stubs by each girl.

“Ok, here’s what you need to do. Pick up a taper (these were maybe 1/2” thick at the small ends and tapered up to 1” near the bases), Grease them up good with lotion and put them in your twats. You may have to poke around gently until you find the hole in your hymen, but once you find it, ease it into you like I did my finger. Once you feel comfortable with the fit, try going down farther on the candle where it’s thicker. We’ll check on you in a little bit.” I grabbed the stubs and pulled Tracy outside.

“What’s with the stubs? I know what they’re doing with the tapers, it’s gonna stretch them out isn’t it.”

“Yup and if they’re lucky, it’ll take their hymens with it ... no mess and we weren’t really the ones taking their cherries.”

“Wicked!” he said smiling. “But what about the stubs?”

Pulling out my Zippo, I proceeded to melt the smaller ends down so they were smooth and somewhat rounded and an inch thick. When I finished, I had two 4” dildos at least as thick as we were at the time. It didn’t take long for the light to go on in Tracy’s eyes ... all he could say was ‘Wicked!”

After about a 15 minute interlude, we walked back into the bedroom. Both girls were flat on their back, pistoning the tapers into their virgin cunts. I looked and no blood. I’d always heard girls bled when their cherry broke. Maybe they weren’t stretching the membrane far enough.

“How we doing ladies?”

“Oh wow, this feels great. It felt kinda stingy at first but we’re way past that now. See how easy it slides in?” Yeah, so easy it was making my mouth water.

I had them remove the tapers and handed them each a stub, telling them to grease these up and try some more. Tracy and I leaned against the wall behind us and watched as the girls eased the stubs into their now semi-virgin twats. Both had a mixture of looks on their faces- from an occasional grimace to a sleepy smile until they had the stubs sliding in and out with ease. This time, there was a little blood trickling down the thighs of both.

“Damn- that felt good ... are you gonna fuck us now?” asked Barb

“Not just yet, hon. I need to run next door and get a couple things. Be right back.” I took off out the door like a shot.

Going back into my room, I hit my stash of condoms. Hell, every normal 18 yr old has at least one somewhere. I had gotten brave after pronging the neighbor girl and bought a whole box and kept it hidden among my baseball card bundles. Out the door I raced again, glad my bitchy mother didn’t think to even ask where I was headed, or when I’d be back ... the usual parent crap.

I went back to Tracy’s and the girls had the stubs in their pussies again, sliding them in and out with blissful looks on their faces. I handed a couple of condoms to Tracy and grabbed two for myself.

“Ok girls, here is where we get down, but first, both of you have to promise this goes no farther than these walls. I mean it. Tracy and I would go to jail in a heartbeat and both of you would probably end up in foster homes. I don’t want to see either of those things happen but I’m not taking the chance if you’re gonna act like little kids and blab about this at school ... not even to another ‘best friend’. Do I make myself perfectly clear?”

Both girls were silent a while and soon went into the bathroom. Everything was deathly quiet for a minute or two before the giggling started. I just hoped I wasn’t making a major mistake in my life, but they say a hard dick has no conscience ... possibly people are correct on this point.

The girls came out and Barb walked up to me, Sal walking up to Tracy and Barbed looked me in the eye.

“We promise. We don’t want any of us to get in trouble. Just promise us that we can do this again and you won’t treat us like little girls anymore.”

Party Time!!!

I pushed Barb back onto the bed and Tracy followed suit. I opened the condom pack and started to roll it over my already stiff dick. A thought occurred - why should I have all the fun? Barb was watching my actions like I was getting ready to perform some kind of magic trick. I had only started to roll down the rubber, instead, rolled it back up and handed it to her. Both Sal and Tracy were giving this show their rapt attention.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.