I Need to Remember! - Cover

I Need to Remember!

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Graham, a seventy year old widower was in the habit of walking the moors at night to help him sleep. on a frosty November night he saw a shooting star and made a wish. A wish that would change his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Magic   Romantic   Lesbian   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

Parking in front of my house I got out and quickly ran around the car to help Wishes out. Opening her door I took her hand, I could feel her trembling as she stood beside of me. We walked hand in hand to the front door and after a moment fumbling with the lock went inside.

Standing in the hallway where we had kissed this morning I put my arms around Wishes and held her tightly, her slim body was quaking.

“Um, do you want a drink, a coffee or anything.” I asked nervously.

Wishes looked terrified, her normally smiling face was transformed by this worried almost sad mask. Her bottom lip trembled and she looked to be about to burst into tears at any moment.

“Are you sure my love? You look so tense. I don’t want you to feel you have to do this.” I was terrified myself, partly because I worried that she was going to change her mind, but mostly because I had never done anything like this before.

Wishes put both of her hands beside my face and pulled my lips towards hers. As our lips touched Wishes tongue flicked out to run over my teeth before seeking out my tongue. The kiss was so self assured despite the tremble I could feel from Wishes’ fingers that gently held my face to hers.

“You’ve never made me do anything I didn’t want to, you’ve been so patient and undemanding. I’ve never known anyone so gentle and caring. I don’t know how you have coped with everything I’ve put you through this week.”

“I...” Wishes put a finger on my lips to silence me.

“Shh love I haven’t finished yet and I need to say this. I’m scared, not scared that you would do anything to hurt me. What I’m scared of is that I’ve never done anything like this before. I don’t want you to be disappointed with me, I don’t know what to do to make it perfect for you.”

I carefully took her finger from my lips then gave it a tiny kiss.

“You’re not alone in that love. I’ve never done this before either, and I’m just as frightened as you. But I want us to learn together, learn what each of us likes, how to please each other, together.”

“You’ve never ... but I thought.”

“No I haven’t, I’ve never been with a woman, and despite the fact that you know I had a boyfriend, you have to believe that I’ve never been with a guy either.” This wasn’t a lie really, for this body with this new found understanding of how wonderful love could be, everything was new.

“I think we’ve talked too long, lets go upstairs and start our first lesson before we end up standing here all night talking.” Wishes said kissing me quickly and pulled away from my arms. She stood at the bottom of the stairs and held out her arm to me. What else could I do but take her hand and follow her up the stairs.

A moment later we both stood staring at each other at the foot of my bed.

“These dresses are beautiful, they must have cost you a fortune, it’s kind of a shame that at the party other things kind of overshadowed them. By the end of the evening people had stopped noticing how beautiful you were and just saw you taking care of Mark.”

“Me, beautiful, I don’t think so love, people were looking at how beautiful my girl was. The room didn’t even notice me until I started fighting with Mark.”

“Oh you are so wrong love. Everyone I spoke to when we got there wanted to know who the beautiful girl in the blue dress was. I should have told them then that you were my girlfriend but I didn’t have the nerve until Mark pissed me off, I’m sorry love, I promise I’ll never deny what we’ve got again, to anyone.”

I stepped towards her and pulled her close to me, as I hugged her I untied the single strap that kept her dress up. Wishes felt me untying her and went to do the same to my dress.

“Uh uh, patience girl.” I murmured into her hair as I moved her hand away from the strap.

As I stepped away I sort of expected it to be like in the films, you know when one button is undone and the heroine’s dress drifts erotically to the floor. Unfortunately it didn’t quite work that way and we ended up spending several minutes struggling to get Wishes out of the dress, giggling hysterically as we worked. Eventually Wishes stood before me in just her green thong.

“My god you are so beautiful.” I gasped as my eyes roamed her slender frame.

“I don’t know about that, these are so small, sorry.” Wishes looked embarrassed as she indicated her breasts. They were very small but oh god they were so perfect, pale mounds sitting so invitingly on her chest, they were topped by the tinniest rose pink nipples.

“Oh no, Wishes they are perfect, may I.” I reached out slightly with my hand. Seeing Wishes nervous nod I moved my hand to her breast. I traced the outline of her wonderful breasts with a fingertip before running my fingers across the whole breast gently caressing her beauty. Wishes gasped as my fingers finally made contact with her nipples. I felt the small tips harden under my fingers and softly pinched each peak. I was dying to try to taste her nipples and leant in to take one between my lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.