I Need to Remember!
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Graham, a seventy year old widower was in the habit of walking the moors at night to help him sleep. on a frosty November night he saw a shooting star and made a wish. A wish that would change his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Magic   Romantic   Lesbian   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

Ten minutes later we were walking to the supermarket chatting away like old friends.

It took a long time to get everything, the kitchen had been just about cleaned out so I was starting from scratch so we ended up filling two trolleys with food.

I called for a taxi home and we took all the shopping back to my place. We put away this monstrous load of shopping still chatting away like we had known each other all our lives. I made us some sandwiches for lunch and we sat down at the kitchen table to eat.

As we were eating I mentioned that the place needed decorating throughout and Wishes insisted on showing me the DIY store in town so that we could pick out the colours. I had been in this shop many times over the years but had to pretend it was all new to me.

We looked at paints and papers all afternoon. I found that I had a lot to learn about the colours and styles that younger people liked. DIY shopping had never been such an adventure before, Wishes enthusiasm was infectious and we made up a huge list to take over to the tills. The shop had a home delivery service and promised delivery the next day.

Around five o’clock Wishes had to go, she said she was due to meet Mark at seven and had to change.

“Thanks for all your help today. I would never have got as much done without you.” I said bashfully as I walked with her to the door.

“You’re welcome, I’ve had fun. I don’t think I’m busy tomorrow, would you like some help with the decorating.” Wishes asked me as she stood in the doorway.

“I’d love it if you could. But don’t worry if you can’t make it, I wouldn’t want to put you out.”

“Well I haven’t got anything on, Mark will be at work so unless mum wants me for anything I’ll be here. Okay.”

“Okay thanks Wishes.” I said happy with the thought that I would see her again.

“I like the way you say that.” she said with an impish grin.

“Say what?” I was confused and felt my face redden.

“My name, nobody can ever say it and keep a straight face. Most people just call me Chez.”

“Chez?” I was getting more confused now.

“Yeah as in Wi-Chez. I got into a lot of arguments at school before I learnt to just go with the flow.” a grimace flashed over her face as she remembered past taunting.

“Well I promise I will always call you Wishes, no abbreviations. Thanks for everything.”

“You’re welcome, your turn tomorrow for the bacon sandwiches ok. Bye.”

“Okay. Bye, thanks.”

I closed the door with a sigh, I never believed in love at first sight before but I had been besotted by Wishes since I first saw her and as I had begun to know her I loved her more and more. Oh god what was I going to do, I had fallen in love with a girl who would never have any interest in me.

I wandered back into the kitchen and fixed myself some food only half aware of what I was doing. My mind was replaying every instant of the day, every laugh, every gesture but mostly the way she held me when I broke down in tears.

After I had tidied up the kitchen I went upstairs for a bath. While the water was running I opened a small bag of toiletries that Wishes had found in one of the chests this morning. There were several bottles of bath crystals, smelling each one I picked a camomile scented one, the label said it would be relaxing and poured some into the running water before stripping off my clothes. Checking the water wasn’t too hot I turned off the taps and climbed in. I released a deep sigh as the hot scented water closed over my body.

I just lay there soaking in the calming bath for a time before I began to wash myself. I went slowly exploring every inch of my skin that I could reach with a large soft sponge. It was a whole new sensory experience for me, my skin was soft and smooth and oh, it was so sensitive. As I slowly caressed one arm with the soapy sponge I couldn’t help but giggle, I had never had a good reason to use the word languorous but it seemed to be the only way to describe the softly erotic way I was teasing my body into arousal.

I did wonder at some point if Maddie’s skin used to be like this, if it did no wonder my rough attempts at caressing her had failed. That of course led to thoughts of Wishes’ body, was she this sensitive, could a simple wash become an erotic experience for her? Somehow I just knew it would be.

Eventually I climbed out of the bath and wrapped myself in a pink fluffy bath robe that I had hung behind the door earlier. My body was singing to me, nerve endings everywhere had been excited by this simple but sensual event.

I didn’t want to hurry things and spoil the mood so I went over to the mirror to dry my hair and brush it through. Eventually I returned to the bedroom and dropped my robe on the floor before climbing onto the bed naked.

As I lay in bed my hands were running up and down my sides, teasing caresses that swiftly moved on to fresh skin. I thought about my masturbation last night without a trace of the guilt that used to accompany my male masturbation. The only part that I was dissatisfied with was that I hadn’t been brave enough to watch myself loving this incredible body I found myself in.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.