The Summons - Cover

The Summons

by KidCreole213

Copyright© 2016 by KidCreole213

Erotica Sex Story: He summons you to an unknown address. He has never been this demanding, but it is more than worth it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Size   .

“What am I doing?” You say to yourself. You had been seeing Mike for a couple of months. He had always been so kind and considerate, never demanding. Sometimes you thought he was too nice. Was something wrong that he was hiding? But the text you received just an hour ago was so out of character. Maybe his true nature was showing through. Maybe the wooing was over. The text had been short and vague, with no pleasantries at all. It was so unlike him. It read, “meet me at the following address... ,” and it proceeded to give a street address. Finally, the text said that you were expected. What the fuck does that mean?

Once you put it in the GPS, you could tell it was near downtown, but you had never heard of the street. The whole time you are driving, you are wondering why you are even going based on such a rude text.

The answer was simple. The sex was amazing. Mike was so caring. He made sure that you got yours. He hit every button, and pleased you first. His soft lips caressed your whole body. He was gentle as he kneaded your breast and let his hands wander all over your body. He took you slowly, allowing the pressure to build. When he made you cum, it was like a rolling tide that washed over you. Then he held you and stroked your hair as his other hand began caressing your body all over again.

But you are not ready to take any bullshit. You did not have to have an affair to deal with bullshit. If that is what he is thinking, he has another thing coming.

You follow the directions as you pull up to a three story brownstone on a street that you never knew existed. It was a quite, dead end, residential street just blocks away from the bars that were all the rage in the city’s night life. As you got out of the car, you realized how quite it was. You could not believe that you could walk to the hottest club in town from here. The building had no sign or indication what it was. It looked like a home, but the camera at the door and the large button that served as a doorbell lead you to believe that is was something else. You press the button and give your name. The door opens without the person on the other end saying a word. Now you are getting pissed.

You walk in and your mouth hits the floor. It looks like the parlor of a Victorian mansion. At a desk set at the back of the room stood a beautiful redhead. She was dressed in a conservative looking suit, but it hugged and emphasized her magnificent breasts. Who is this? Was there going to be trouble? The lady smiled. And after introducing herself, she informs you that this is a very discreet hotel. Reservations can only be made by members, or by someone that is sent by a member.

You did not know that places like this existed. She hands you an old school key and directs you to a room on the 3rd floor. You ride up the old style elevator, a small cabin with a cage that allowed you to see out as you traversed the floors.

You get off and proceed to the room. You open the door, and you see him sitting in a chair looking out the window. Mike does not turn around, just continues to stare out the window. You wait of a minute, unsure what is going on. Finally he speaks. “Come and stand in front of me.” You walk over, still unsure. As you get near the window, you realize that you can look down onto the bars lining the famous street. But the look is brief as you turn your back to the window to look at him.

He stands, but does not speak. He looks at you from head to toe. You are wearing a sleeveless dress that hugs your every curve. The neckline plunges so far down, that wearing a bar was impractical. You can feel the sexual tension, and you can see the hunger in his eyes. You nipples harden under his stare and he can clearly see their outline as they tent the dress.

But that is not the only fabric that is tenting. You can see the outline of his cock pressing against the front of his pants. It is sticking out obscenely. After what seems like an eternity, he reaches down and unfastens his pants. He allows them to fall to the floor. Now you see why the tent seemed to be bulging out, he is going commando.

His 9 inch erection pops out and is pointing straight at you. He still does not speak. He looks down at his cock, then back at you. You know what he wants. You cannot believe that he is being so brazen. Your ears start to burn as your anger rises, but you realize that the heat between your legs is also rising. You can feel your own dampness. You cannot believe how turned on you are.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.