Morgan - Cover

Morgan

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 9

Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Morgan has been invited to dinner to cement the sale of his business to Raygorn Designs. Having met his host's wife before Morgan is wary of the aggressive maneater. His 18 year old daughter Sally suggests she posed as his date for the evening to put the woman off. Somehow Sally takes the role more seriously than Morgan expected.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Father   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Slow  

Beverly sat at her kitchen table deep in thought, she had written up last nights dream in her diary but now she had some decisions to make. She was certain that what she had dreamt was somehow real, but it was hard to take it in.

Ever since puberty hit her Beverly had been subject to the dreams, it made no difference whether she was awake of asleep they could come over her at a moments notice. Her parents had referred her to a psychiatrist who had taught her how to concentrate to keep the dreams at bay, the woman had encouraged Beverly to write up each dream after she had experienced it so that the doctor could help her make sense of the dreams. Beverly had long since given up on the psychiatrist and stopped seeing her, although her lessons in controlling the dreams had helped her lead a more normal life it was a lonely one. When she was sixteen she had a date with a boy, the date went well until they were making out in his car before he took her home. As Beverly’s body responded to the boy her control wavered. When Beverly slipped into a dream the boy panicked and dumped her out of his car before speeding off. Beverly had woken up on the side of the road, fortunately not far from home. She had never risked a repeat of that experience.

After a couple of years of college she had found her parents concern for her to be a little stifling, moving down to Cornwall and leaving all her friends and family behind had been hard for her but at least Beverly could try to get on with her life, for what it was worth.

Now at twenty one Beverly had a tiny bedsit and a job as a driver for a small parcel delivery firm. She made ends meet and enjoyed herself as best she could but she was lonely from time to time.

Last night’s dream was very different from all the others. In the past all of her dreams had been about a small valley. She had found herself walking around the small village by a lake, or around a farmyard. In her dreams Beverly had met most of the folk that lived in dream valley, spoke to them, even laughed with them. Her dream people were the closest friends that Beverly had ever known. Last night instead she found herself lying in a bed, a thin attractive bald man was lying over her their hips pressed together. Beverly might be a virgin in her waking life, but the dream Beverly could feel the man’s hard cock deep inside her body as he smiled down at her. Beverly had no idea who he was but was aware that her dream self loved him, she would have pulled him down to kiss her but they were not alone. Beverly’s arms were cradling the heads of two women who were using their talented mouths on her sensitive nipples. Beverly knew her dream self was passionately in love with all three and felt confidant that they loved her just as much. That part of her dream ended as her body exploded into the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced as the man’s tool shot his seed deep into her hungry womb.

The next part of Beverly’s dream was also different from the normal way things ran. For the first time ever she dreamt she was in her bedsit, she was packing and leaving. Later in the dream she found herself quitting her job and leaving work in her car loaded down with all of her possessions, even more strange she could have sworn one of the women from the first part of her dream was in the passenger seat of her car.

So Beverly sat drinking coffee and trying to decide if she should follow the dream, the date the last part happened was quite clear to her, it was today. In fact Beverly had already packed the few things she owned and loaded them in her car before reality set in a little and she had to take a break and work out why she was doing this. She felt sure that the dreams that had cursed her life to date were guiding her, hopefully to the strangers she knew she would love and would love her. Should she take a chance? How could she not? What was there here for her.

Making her mind up Beverly picked up a last few things and locked up before going down to the ground floor flat where the buildings owner lived. Her landlord wasn’t happy about being woken up at four in the morning so that a tenant could move out, Beverly wasn’t too concerned though, after all she wouldn’t have to deal with him any more after this morning anyway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.