Morgan
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Morgan has been invited to dinner to cement the sale of his business to Raygorn Designs. Having met his host's wife before Morgan is wary of the aggressive maneater. His 18 year old daughter Sally suggests she posed as his date for the evening to put the woman off. Somehow Sally takes the role more seriously than Morgan expected.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Father   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Slow  

Morgan turned off of the main road and onto a track that cut between huge piles of white sand spotted with large lumps of granite. The girls looked around curiously as the large BMW X5 lurched along the rough track.

“This should be graded by the end of the month,” Morgan said from the front of the car, “It really should have been finished by now but I keep giving Sergei and his crew other jobs to do.”

“Where are we going Morgan?” Sally asked for the fourth or fifth time this morning.

“Are we there yet?” Morgan singsonged in a childlike voice.

“Ohhh, Mister you are gonna pay for that!” Sally threatened as Alice giggled.

“A few years ago I bought some land. It’s a piece of rugged Cornish moorland that is pretty much useless. Part of it is covered with some rather large spoil heaps from this.” As Morgan said this the BMW turned around a large rock and he stopped the car.

“Jesus!” Alice murmured, while Sally’s comment was a less ladylike “Fuck me!”

Laid out before them was a huge crater. The car was perched at the start of a steep road that lead down into the pit.

“Welcome to Baal Pit, this was once a clay mine but when it got to this point it became uneconomical to go any further and the pit was shut down.”

Sally looked down at the vista presented to them, it was obvious that when it was working this pit would have been the same mix of white sand and granite that they had just driven through. Now it was a man made verdant valley. The sides were tiered and looked to be about ten to fifteen meters wide, each tier had a drop of around ten meters to the next level. The tiers had all been fenced off and several were carpeted with lush grass, The girls could see that one tier held some sheep and another had a herd of cows grazing. After a couple of empty grass tiers there were four more levels that seemed to have crops growing on them before the final drop onto the floor of the pit. Almost directly below them on the floor of the pit the road passed a huddle of old cottages and what looked to be farm buildings. To the left of those there was a small lake surrounded by trees and to the right a thicker copse of trees, through the trees some more buildings could be seen, they looked from this distance to be more farm buildings. In the distance ahead of them was a larger building, it looked like the windows shone in the reflected morning sun obscuring the details.

“How big is that thing?”, “What have you done with it?”, “How much did all this cost?”, “Why build all this at the bottom of a pit?”

Morgan grinned as the girls questions came thick and fast.

“Slow up, slow up. OK, Baal pit is around two and a quarter kilometers long and just over one and a half wide. What I’ve been doing is an experiment in terraforming, just imagine if we can do this too a sterile sand pit, what could we do in a dessert. Baal pit cost me just over a million and turning it into Baal valley has cost another twelve so far. And as for why, well this is where I would like us all to live and raise a family.”

Sally and Alice continued to gaze around them at the beautiful scene, every where they looked they spotted different features that they had missed at first, like the river that emerged from the woods and meandered its way over to the lake and it looked like near the distant building a was a fenced off area with several horses.

“Morgan, how did you afford all this?” Sally asked at last. “I know you just sold your business but this must have taken years, where did the money come from?”

“Well I inherited quite a bit of money when I was eighteen, some of it I invested and some of it was used to develop a few ideas I had from my dreams. I was only a sort of amateur inventor, but I came up with a few things from time to time that were successful.”

“I found this pit about ten years ago and bought it ‘cos I had an idea or two and I needed somewhere like this to try them out. As the project progressed I guess I fell in love with what the valley was becoming. I figured with you getting older Sally, you would eventually move out and then I would move down here.”

Morgan leant as far as he could over the seat and took a hand from each of the girls.

“I guess that idea is up for a rethink. I hope you like it here and would like to live here, but I know it’s going to be a bit quiet and isolated for a pair of city girls. If you prefer to stay in the city we can keep on living at our old house, I guess it’s up to you two.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.