Morgan - Cover

Morgan

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Morgan has been invited to dinner to cement the sale of his business to Raygorn Designs. Having met his host's wife before Morgan is wary of the aggressive maneater. His 18 year old daughter Sally suggests she posed as his date for the evening to put the woman off. Somehow Sally takes the role more seriously than Morgan expected.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Father   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Slow  

Morgan and Sally spent the evening cuddling and caressing each other before showering together. After their shower Sally led Morgan to his room. The evening of close contact and then the shower had both of them worked up but they stuck to Sally’s promise to Alice and brought each other off with their mouths before settling to sleep.

By four in the morning Morgan was sitting in the kitchen with a cup of coffee. He had been awakened by a DREAM, for Morgan a DREAM was far different from a dream. Like most people Morgan had dreams most nights that he remembered to a greater or lesser extent. But in a DREAM everything was remembered clearly, every detail was sharp.

Morgan had learnt a long time ago not to dismiss a DREAM, time and again they had proved themselves to be true visions of the future. Morgan shuddered as he remembered the DREAM of Susan’s funeral, he had desperately tried to dismiss that one as a nightmare. It had only been after he accepted that it was not an ordinary nightmare that he had been able to persuade Susan that she needed to go to see her doctor, even then it was too late.

This DREAM had been one of series that started ten years ago after he had bought some land on a hunch. Morgan was well aware of the fact that his hunches were connected to the DREAMS and had followed his visions as they were revealed to him.

Later he walked into the bedroom and watched Sally sleeping for a while before sitting on the bed and kissing the sleeping girl.

When Sally’s eyes opened he pulled back and smiled at his young lover.

“Morning beautiful, are you ready for a swim?” Sally pulled Morgan back for a short kiss before swinging her legs out of bed. Standing she held her hand out to Morgan.

The early morning air was cold on Sally’s bare skin, she was trying desperately to honour her mother’s memory and make Morgan proud of her. She was determined not to shiver with the cold and ruin the moment.

Hand in hand they walked to the edge of the pool. They kissed quickly before turning and diving cleanly into the cold water.


At Eleven O’clock on Friday morning Morgan and Sally were waiting at the station for Alice’s train. Soon after the train pulled in to the station Morgan saw the tall thin girl get off of the train with her heavy suitcase. Alice smiled as she saw the pair approach her across the platform and gratefully put down her case as she waited for them.

Alice’s eyes widened in surprise when Morgan reached her first and pulled her in to a hug. As Morgan kissed her Alice sighed as her body moulded itself to the older man. What Alice had expected to be a friendly kiss soon developed into something unexpected as Morgan’s agile tongue insinuated itself into her willing mouth. By the time Morgan released her Alice was breathless, but her eyes shone and a broad smile was plastered over her face. She was even more surprised when Sally moved in to replace Morgan and kissed her just as thoroughly. Sally and Alice had never shown their love for each other in public before and certainly not in front of Morgan.

Alice cast a nervous glance at Morgan when Sally stood back holding both of her hands, only to find him smiling happily at the sight of his daughter holding another woman. Morgan picked up Alice’s case and slipped his arm around its owners waist. Sally put her arm around her from the other side before they lead the surprised girl out to Morgan’s car.

Alice and Sally sat in the back of the car while Morgan drove, they were driving for a while before Alice saw that they were leaving Truro and were heading towards Plymouth.

“Uh, Sally where are we going, this isn’t the way to your place?”

“I don’t know, Morgan said he had to go somewhere and he wanted us to see something.” Sally leant over as far as her seatbelt would let her and kissed Alice. As she sat back she caught Morgan’s eye in the mirror and grinned at him.

“So, are you going to tell me what that was all about at the station?” Alice whispered glancing nervously at the front of the car.

“Oh god Alice, I’ve had such an incredible week since you’ve been gone. You know I told you I was going to dinner as Morgan’s date?” When Alice nodded Sally continued. “Well the guy Morgan was to have diner with had his wife with him. Jesus she was such a bitch and she had her sights set on Morgan, so before Morgan introduced us I introduced myself as Mrs Vech. You should have seen the look on the cow’s face, it was priceless.”

“So as I was his wife for the night Morgan had to keep up the act, so he had to dance with me a little bit closer than he would if I was his daughter.”

Morgan glanced again in the rear view mirror, he could hear snatches of their whispered conversation and figured Sally was telling Alice about the events of the last few days. He felt himself harden in his trousers as he remembered what his daughter had to tell her friend. As he looked at the two beautiful girls sitting in the back of his car he couldn’t believe his luck. He loved Sally as deeply as he had ever loved Susan, and Alice, well Alice was a lovable girl. Morgan knew Alice was intelligent and witty, the way she had stoically coped with her mother’s behaviour over the years he had known her showed that she had a considerable inner strength. Did he love Alice, could he love her? Morgan trusted his guiding vision and knew that given time he could. And both of these beautiful women wanted him, and wanted to share him, could life get any better than this?

Early in the afternoon Morgan parked the car in a large car park in Plymouth city centre, turning in his seat he looked over at the two girls.

“Ok you two. I’ve got some shopping to do. While I am busy I want the two of you to go and find a nice dress each for you to wear for dinner tonight. I should only be about two hours, I’m sure you can do some damage in that time.” He handed each of the girls a credit card. “These are company cards, you can keep hold of them for now, so let’s see if you can wear them out.”

After he locked the car Morgan gathered Alice into his arms and kissed her thoroughly before turning and giving Sally the same treatment. He watched amused as two red faced giggling girls almost ran from the car park.

Morgan had a list of things he needed to order on his shopping trip but he made sure he had time to visit a jewellers first and arranged to collect his purchases before he left. He went from there to a wholesaler and placed an order for food and household products to be delivered on Saturday. After visits to several building trade wholesalers Morgan made his way back to the Jewellers. Morgan checked the contents of the four boxes carefully before he paid for the items. One box went into his briefcase while the other three found their way into his jacket pocket.

Morgan arrived back at his car before the girls, he sat waiting for them pondering the latest revelations from his DREAMS. He had been aware for some time that his DREAM was always seen as if through someone else’s eyes, he had even watched himself in them. But the last two nights he had seen his own body making love to both Sally and Alice, and whoever’s eyes he was looking through. It had been a disconcerting feeling to watch himself make love seemingly to himself, odd but very erotic. He had been able to work out a few details about the person he had been making love too. The girl was youngish, had long red hair, small breasts with very pale nipples and of course for a redhead, freckles. Not a lot to narrow down his search but at the same time it was more information than he had been given about a lot of the people who worked for him at the site.

Eventually his reverie was broken when a pair of laughing teenagers got into the car.

“Hi Morgan,” Sally kissed him as she climbed into the front seat beside him. “Did you miss us?”

“Of course, it was nice and peaceful.” Morgan chuckled.

“Ohh, you beast, we’ll get you for that.” Sally laughed as Alice agreed. Alice leant forward and kissed Morgan as well before asking.

“Where are we going next Morgan?”

“Well I wanted to show you girls something today, but the business I had in Plymouth has made us too late to do it properly this evening. So I have booked us a table at a club I go to from time to time, they have a band on tonight so if you young ladies don’t mind being escorted to the dance floor by an old man...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.