Morgan - Cover

Morgan

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Morgan has been invited to dinner to cement the sale of his business to Raygorn Designs. Having met his host's wife before Morgan is wary of the aggressive maneater. His 18 year old daughter Sally suggests she posed as his date for the evening to put the woman off. Somehow Sally takes the role more seriously than Morgan expected.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Father   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Slow  

Sally sat at her dressing table brushing her hair. Her best friend Alice was staying with her for a week while her mother was off on holiday with some guy she had just met. Sally didn’t care much for Alice’s mother, she had apparently slept around a lot when she was still with Alice’s dad, now she was single she was even worse. Take this week for example, Sandra had only met this guy a couple of weeks ago and now they had gone off to France for a week together. Sally got so angry at the way Alice’s mother just went away and left Alice to cope alone, yet Alice just calmly accepted it. There was no way Sally was going to let Alice spend this week alone, tomorrow was Alice’s sixteenth birthday and still her mother had left her, no present, no card, nothing. Sally had been so angry she went to see her father and explained to him yet again that Alice had been abandoned and could she stay this week. Morgan had of course agreed immediately, so Alice was here for a whole week, it was going to be agony for Sally.

Sally’s problem stemmed from the fact that she had known for about two years now that she was in love with two people, the thought that she loved two people didn’t bother her overly much, it was just who they were. She was desperately in love with Alice, and the man she had always thought was her father, Morgan.

Both were impossible situations for the young girl, although she had found out since then that Morgan wasn’t actually her father there was nothing that she could do to let him know how she felt. Sally’s mother had died a year ago and although Morgan seemed to be coping with his loss Sally could see he still wasn’t in the right frame of mind to move on, and even if he was how was she supposed to get him interested in a sixteen year old girl he treated like a daughter anyway. The feelings Sally had for Alice seemed like simpler problem, of course she could just tell her how she felt about her. The trouble with that was that Sally was afraid of loosing her best friend, well her only friend actually. Alice had shown no interest in Sally other than as a friend and Sally was too scared to let her feelings be known for fear that Alice would be disgusted with her.

As she sat brushing her hair Sally could see Alice in the mirror. Her friend was changing for bed, she had stripped off and was just getting her PJ’s out of her bag. Alice’s back was facing the mirror, with Alice looking the other way Sally was free to absorb the image of her friend. Alice had long brown hair that reached almost to her butt, she was very slender, almost too thin. Alice had the cutest butt Sally had ever seen, small tight buns that led to thin but powerful thighs. Alice was a runner and the girl didn’t carry an ounce of excess weight. Sally used her memory to conjure an image of Alice’s front, long thin face, solemn looking most of the time, but frequently breaking into a heart stopping smile. Tiny, tiny breasts, more the suggestion of where breasts would one day be. Nipples that almost looked sharp they were so pointed, and the darkest shade of red, not brown, Sally remembered them as definitely red. Alice’s belly was taut like a drum, Sally envied her friend that belly, drawing the eye to a pair of slim hips framing a thick bush of hair a touch darker than her head hair.

With a start Sally realised she had been staring for too long at Alice. She saw Alice looking over her shoulder at her, a questioning look on her face.

“Sorry, daydreaming again.” Sally flushed.

“I said I’ve gone and packed all pajama bottoms and no tops, can I borrow one of yours?”

“Uh, yeah sure.” Sally hurried to try and find Alice her smallest Pajamas. They still wouldn’t fit too well but it would be ok.

Sally was nothing like Alice in her build. Slightly shorter Sally had already grown to fill a C cup, the rest of her body she knew carried a few extra pounds but she had managed to avoid the temptation to go on a diet to shed any excess. She was pretty happy about the way she looked, womanly was how she thought of her curves, sexy even. She knew her curly blond hair framed a pretty face, enough boys had hit on her to convince her she looked good. It didn’t do any of the guys any good though, Sally had her heart set on two people and she wasn’t interested in anyone else.

Sally quickly threw the clothes towards Alice.

“Gotta go pee!” she gasped and hurried out of the room.

“Sally?” she heard as the bathroom door closed. Sally leant against the door and took a deep breath. She tried to clear her head of the image of Alice’s body. Instead she found herself imagining how it would feel to caress those tiny breasts, to feel the nipples harden under her palm. Her hand slid down to her own crotch as in her imagination she parted Alice’s dense hair to reveal, reveal what?

Sally groaned in frustration, she was so hot but she couldn’t play with herself here, Alice would hear her. Sally sat on the toilet for a moment and tried to pee. Giving up after a while she flushed the loo and splashed some cold water on her face. At least by the time she got back Alice would be dressed.

When Sally got back to the bedroom Alice was already in her bed, she looked a little concerned as she watched Sally cross to the other bed.

“Are you Ok?” she asked.

“Yeah, just drank too much coke this evening that’s all.” Sally said. “We’d better get to sleep, busy day tomorrow.”

“Yeah, guess so.” Alice didn’t sound convinced.

“Night Alice.” Sally said as she turned out the bedside light.

“Night Sally.” Alice turned out her light as well.

Sally lay in the dark trying to settle, she was happy that Alice was here for the week, but was desperately trying not to think of the body of her young friend so close by.

“Sally.”

Hearing Alice’s voice Sally peered over to her friend’s bed. A pale arm reached towards her in the dim light. Sally reached out and laced her fingers together with Alice’s.

“Yes Alice?”

“I just wanted to say thanks.” Alice whispered, “You’ve been so good to me, you and your dad.”

“That’s what friends are for honey.” Sally wanted to blurt out to Alice how she felt, her tongue seemed frozen. Still looking at Alice Sally felt certain that Alice wanted to say something else. Instead she sighed lightly.

“Night Sally.” she whispered.

“G’night.” Sally whispered back, still holding Alice’s hand Sally drifted of into a peaceful sleep.

Sally woke, for a moment she watched Alice sleeping peacefully. Climbing quietly out of bed Sally padded over to the window. Good, she was in time, Morgan wasn’t in the pool yet. Minutes later he walked out, naked as always. Sally admired his thin lithe body as he dived into the large pool. By now Sally would be slowly stoking the fire she felt inside her whenever she was close to Morgan. With Alice sleeping so close Sally didn’t dare, she contented herself with simply watching Morgan swim.

It occurred to Sally that she was setting herself up for a hard day, she went to bed horny and had denied herself her morning orgasm and would be spending the day close to her other love. Oh well maybe she could find some time alone during the day to relieve herself.

When Morgan went back indoors to get ready for work Sally climbed back into bed, closing her eyes she drifted back to sleep with thoughts of Morgan and Alice.

The young girl didn’t notice her friend open her eyes, Alice looked at Sally and then over at her bedroom window, a curios expression on her face.

“What on earth could she have been looking at, the only thing out there is the pool.” She thought to herself.

When the girls made their way downstairs Morgan had already left for the office. Sally found an envelope leaning against the kettle when she went to turn it on. Opening the envelope the girl first noticed several notes in with a letter, she pulled it out to read.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.