Morgan - Cover

Morgan

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Morgan has been invited to dinner to cement the sale of his business to Raygorn Designs. Having met his host's wife before Morgan is wary of the aggressive maneater. His 18 year old daughter Sally suggests she posed as his date for the evening to put the woman off. Somehow Sally takes the role more seriously than Morgan expected.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Father   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Slow  

Morgan sat back and smiled at Sally.

“Well that’s pretty much how it happened. Now I’m beat, I’m off up to bed. See you in the morning love.” Morgan gave Sally a kiss on the forehead and stood up.

“Hey that’s no fair!” She complained. “You stopped when it got to the interesting bits!”

Morgan grinned at her from the doorway.

“Its a hard life isn’t it.” he chuckled as he went up the stairs.

After quickly washing and brushing his teeth Morgan climbed into bed, he lay there staring at the ceiling. Sally’s young body occupied his every thought, well almost every thought, Alice’s body the only time he had seen her in a swimsuit came to mind as well. He was reliving the blowjob Sally had given him in the carpark when the door quietly opened. Sally walked in dressed in a cotton nightdress, before Morgan could mutter a complaint she climbed into the bed beside of him.

“Sally what the hell?” Morgan sputtered wishing his hard on would go down.

“I told you Morgan, it’s time we moved on with our lives and this is the next step. We are not going to have sex, yet. I want Alice to be here for that. Now carry on with the story.” Sally said as she got herself comfortable in the bed with her head on Morgan’s chest.

“Um, well we just had a kiss or two and went to sleep that night, but when we woke up I was spooned to Susan’s back.” Sally sighed, partly because it sounded so sweet, but mostly because she loved the way she could feel Morgan’s voice rumble through his chest as he talked. On a whim she turned over and tried to pull Morgan into her back. Amused he complied, Sally could feel his hot breath on her ear.

“Like this?” she asked.

Morgan paused for a moment savouring the young body pressing against him. His manhood was pressing against her butt cheeks just as they had against her mother’s butt all those years ago.

“Yeah, very much like this. Um, Susan was already awake and when she felt me stir she pulled my hand over to her breast.” Sally repeated the action.

“Like this? Then what happened?”

“Uh yeah, like that. Um at first I didn’t know what to do, so Susan lead my hand over her breast showing me what she liked.”

Sally moved Morgan’s hand around the shape of her breast. Morgan already knew what to do and began to caress and gently squeeze her nipple. Sally sucked her breath in between her teeth.

“Oh god that feels so good. Mmmm, what happened next.” She gasped.

“As I was loving her breasts, she asked me to nibble her neck and ears a bit like this.” Morgan was unable to talk for a while as his mouth was gainfully employed making Sally gasp and squirm against his erection.

“Oh Jesus, stop a minute,” She pleaded. “I want to know what happened next.”

“Well I didn’t know exactly what she was doing at the time, but I could feel Susan’s hand moving around lower down. I assume you know what she was doing.”

“Mmmm, yeah, like thisss” Sally hissed as her hand disappeared beneath the bed cover. Morgan resumed toying with her breast and kissing and sucking on the taught skin of her neck.

Sally’s body went rigid then twitched a few times, a faint squeal the only sound before her body went limp. Morgan held her as Sally’s breathing returned to normal.

“Oh wow! That was good.” Sally leant over and kissed Morgan. “So what did mum do about this?” Sally ground her butt into Morgan’s hard cock.

Morgan blushed before answering.

“She didn’t have to do anything. I was so excited I came all over her ass. I was so embarrassed, I kept appologising and Susan eventually got me to believe that it wasn’t a problem.”

Sally felt unexpectedly sad for while, eventually she spoke.

“So I don’t turn you on as much as mum did then.” She sounded near to tears.

Morgan gently rolled Sally over and hugged her kissing first her eyelids, then the tip of her nose before reaching her lips for a slow sensual kiss.

“What on earth makes you think that love?”

Sally buried her face in the hollow of Morgan’s neck.

“Because you came all over her ass, you didn’t on mine.”

Morgan laughed softly for a moment before he caught himself.

“Oh Sally, you don’t understand. That was the first time I had done anything sexual with anyone. It was inexperience that had me blow like that. I find you every bit a sexy as your mother was, I’ve just got a bit more control now.”

Sally giggled thinking about Morgan’s embarrassment over his premature ejaculation.

“So did you wait very long to, you know.”

“What make love to your mother? Yes quite a while, you have to remember she was well advanced in her pregnancy at the time and didn’t feel like penetrative sex.”

“From that night onwards though our relationship had changed. We had become a couple. We hadn’t made love yet, but we knew that would come in time. From then up until you were born we explored each other’s bodies, learnt what we liked and disliked. Susan had a little bit more experience than me, but Graham hadn’t been an inspiring lover and had never made her cum, so we learnt together.”

“Then you were born, and you looked so perfect.” A look of pain crossed Morgan’s face. “In the fifteen years we were together the only time Susan ever hurt me was when she didn’t put me down on your birth certificate. I mean I knew you were not my daughter biologically, but I so wanted for you to be mine, for us to be a family.”

“Well I am glad she didn’t. If she had this would be viewed as incest, this way it might seem odd to other people, but it’s not illegal. So why did she do that, I can’t believe mum doing anything just to hurt you, I know she loved you so much.”

“I think at the time she had some idea of making Graham stand up to his responsibilities. Make him pay for how he had treated her. But I think by the time you were about a year old we had a strong relationship, and you were happy with me as your father. I guess she didn’t want to upset the status quo.”

“How come I never got a little brother or sister?”

“Susan had a hard time at the start of the birth and it was decided that they would have to operate, you know, to give both you and your mum the best chance. Well Susan was ill for a time after you were born, she had developed an infection. She had to have her womb removed when they couldn’t control the infection any other way.”

Morgan hugged the girl he had always called his daughter.

“That’s part of the reason you were always so precious to me and your mum, we knew we would never have another child.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.