Morgan - Cover

Morgan

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 2E

Sex Story: Chapter 2E - Morgan has been invited to dinner to cement the sale of his business to Raygorn Designs. Having met his host's wife before Morgan is wary of the aggressive maneater. His 18 year old daughter Sally suggests she posed as his date for the evening to put the woman off. Somehow Sally takes the role more seriously than Morgan expected.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Father   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Slow  

Morgan woke to the smell of frying bacon. After checking he was decent he raised himself to sit on the sofa and looked over to the kitchen area, he could see Susan standing at the cooker.

“Um, morning.” Morgan said yawning.

Susan looked over to him and smiled. “Morning did you sleep well?”

Morgan laughed. “No not too well, but we can sort that later.”

Susan swallowed nervously, “Oh, how?”

“Um I’ve got another bed in storage, if we put it over in that corner,” Morgan indicated a bare corner of the room. “We should be able to rig up a curtain around it.”

Susan looked like she wasn’t sure if she was relieved or disappointed.

“Oh, but I thought...”

“Sorry?” Morgan looked confused.

“Never mind, um how are you going to get the bed here, I mean I guess you can’t drive.”

“No not till next year,” Morgan smiled, “the same way I got everything to the storage unit, I’ve got an old barrow I can use.”

After breakfast Morgan went out with his barrow to collect the spare bed from the storage space where he had put all the things from his foster parents old house. By the time he came back he found that Susan had cleaned the flat through while he was gone.

Working together they got the bed upstairs and set up in the corner of the room. A couple of old curtains made a screen around the bed, and Morgan moved most of his clothes into his little bedroom space.

They settled into a simple routine, Susan would look after the flat and took care of Morgan’s meals for him. Morgan worked all week except for the college course that Saul had arranged for him on a Tuesday, then he was out until nine in the evening studying computer maintenance. Morgan now had to work on a Saturday to make up his hours, but the day was spent maintaining and upgrading the company’s computers so Morgan didn’t have to work too hard.

About four months later Susan was sitting on the sofa while Morgan was making them a cup of tea. When he came back with the tea he looked down at Susan, now eight months pregnant she looked even more beautiful to Morgan.

“There you go Susan, I’m feeling a bit tired so I am going to take my tea to bed and read for a bit ok?” he said as he put her mug down on the small table.

“Thanks, um before you go Morgan there’s something I need to tell you.” Susan looked nervous.

Morgan sat heavily on the chair opposite her. He had been dreading this, the day when Susan would tell him she was moving out.

“Ok.”

“I had a letter today from the council housing department. They refused me a flat, apparently me and the baby don’t rate anything more than a bedsit.”

“Oh!” Morgan knew it would come. “Have they given you a moving date?”

“No not yet, not until the baby is born. Have a guess who the housing officer was that signed the letter.”

“I, I don’t know, I don’t think I know anyone who works there.”

“Graham’s mum. She’s responsible for my case, that’s why I’ll never get anywhere.” Susan was crying again.

Morgan moved over and sat beside Susan, he gently pulled her towards his chest.

“You can stay here as long as you need to, I w ... was thinking maybe I sh ... should look for a two bedroom flat.”

Susan looked up at him through tear filled eyes.

“Why are you doing this Morgan? I mean when you first took me in I thought it was because you fancied me and thought I would be an easy lay. But you haven’t laid a finger on me or anything.” Susan looked unhappy. “I don’t understand, you’ve taken me in, bought a cot for the baby, clothes and stuff that I need. Why, you obviously don’t find me attractive, but then that’s not surprising I look like a whale.”

Morgan blushed.

“I ... I ... need to go to bed.” Morgan went to get up but Susan pulled him back down again.

“Morgan I need to know. If you are doing this because you feel sorry for me then I’ll take the bedsit. I need to know why you want me and the baby here.”

Morgan slouched back in the chair and held his face in his hands for a moment before looking at the girl beside of him. He sighed.

“I think, I think it’s lots of things. I ... I’ve never had a real family, I like the idea of being part of a family. I hate the idea that your baby could go through what I’ve been through. But mostly it’s um,” Morgan looked down at his feet and went quiet.

Susan watched Morgan for a moment. She was touched that this sweet man wanted the best for her unborn baby, even though it wasn’t his.

“Mostly what?” She asked softly.

“Please don’t.” Morgan mumbled and quickly got up from the chair and ran to the alcove he called his bedroom. Susan looked after him for a moment then struggled to her feet to follow him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.