Morgan
Chapter 2D

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Sex Story: Chapter 2D - Morgan has been invited to dinner to cement the sale of his business to Raygorn Designs. Having met his host's wife before Morgan is wary of the aggressive maneater. His 18 year old daughter Sally suggests she posed as his date for the evening to put the woman off. Somehow Sally takes the role more seriously than Morgan expected.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Father   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Slow  

Susan woke for the second time in this small bed. Looking around with a slight sigh she thought she ought to get up. She looked at the bedside clock for a moment before it registered that it was morning again, that would make it Sunday. Her stomach grumbled to remind her she was hungry.

Susan climbed from the bed and found her now cleaned clothes folded neatly on the bedside cabinet, she blushed as she saw her bra and panties on the top of the pile. She quickly dressed before leaving the room. Morgan was asleep on the sofa. Looking down at the sleeping boy Susan was puzzled.

Why had he been so nice to her when everyone else was treating her like a piece of shit? And how come he lived on his own? He couldn’t be much older than she was.

Looking around the flat Susan guessed that he hadn’t been living here long, there were no pictures on the walls and not much furniture. She looked back over to Morgan, her face hardened for a moment.

“Did he expect her to lie back and open her legs for giving her somewhere to sleep for a couple of nights? Well if that was his plan he could stick it, she would rather go back to the beach, although he was quite sweet, nerdy, but sweet.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.