Morgan
Chapter 2B

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Sex Story: Chapter 2B - Morgan has been invited to dinner to cement the sale of his business to Raygorn Designs. Having met his host's wife before Morgan is wary of the aggressive maneater. His 18 year old daughter Sally suggests she posed as his date for the evening to put the woman off. Somehow Sally takes the role more seriously than Morgan expected.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Father   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Slow  

Susan woke suddenly, for the first time in a week she was warm and in a comfortable bed, she stretched her sore muscles. She suddenly sat up with a start, where was she? The last thing she remembered was some guy’s arm pulling her tight as she cried. Who was it? Oh yeah that geeky guy, sort of sweet but very shy, um Morgan that was it.

Susan looked around her, the room was quite plain but clean and tidy. Which was more than you could say for her. Susan looked down at herself she was still wearing the skirt and top she had left home in on Monday. A panic gripped her, where was her stuff? she relaxed when she saw her pack just behind the bedside cabinet.

She realised that Morgan must have got her here and put her to bed, in his own bed, and in this state. His bed was gonna stink now. What the hell would his parents think, he was what fourteen fifteen and brought home a pregnant slut. Jesus is that guy ever going to be in trouble with his folks.

Susan clambered out of bed and grabbed her pack. Pulling it on she nervously opened the door.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.