Morgan - Cover

Morgan

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Morgan has been invited to dinner to cement the sale of his business to Raygorn Designs. Having met his host's wife before Morgan is wary of the aggressive maneater. His 18 year old daughter Sally suggests she posed as his date for the evening to put the woman off. Somehow Sally takes the role more seriously than Morgan expected.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Father   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Slow  

The BMW pulled into the car park and rolled to a stop. Morgan Vech looked at his passenger.

“God I wish we didn’t have to do this!” He moaned, The girl sitting beside of him grinned.

“Stop worrying dad. It won’t be that bad.”

Morgan had finalised the sale of his business to Raygorn Designs this afternoon. The dinner this evening at an expensive club was to formally seal the deal. Morgan had always hated this sort of formal event, he would much rather sit at home with a mug of tea and a good book or work on one of his projects.

The dinner was with George and Claire Raygorn, Morgan had met Mrs Raygorn before and her predatory look had disturbed him somewhat. When he had described her to his eighteen year old daughter she suggested she pose as his date for the evening. Feeling more than a little guilty excitement Morgan had agreed.

Morgan helped Sally out of the car and couldn’t help but admire his beautiful daughter. She wore a strapless dress in a deep blue, her golden hair was down and tumbled across her bare shoulders. Sally had a well proportioned pretty face but it was her large eyes that always captivated people, they were the most unusual green eyes Morgan had ever seen.

“You look stunning tonight love.” He said at last.

“Mmmm, he finally noticed.” Sally replied with a laugh. “C’mon let’s get in before you change your mind.”

Smiling Morgan linked arms with his daughter and walked towards the club. He had noticed over the last few months that Sally had not been going out as much as she used too and seemed to prefer to stay at home with him. He figured being close to her father was just part of her way of dealing with her mothers untimely death, Morgan’s way of dealing with his grief had been to throw himself into his work. His company, already successful, had rapidly grown under his unending efforts, it had recently come to Raygorn designs attention and they had made Morgan an offer he couldn’t refuse.

Morgan had by that point worked out his grief and was ready for a fresh start, he was ready for new challenges.

Morgan led Sally into the club and told the concierge that they were here as guests of Mr Raygorn. They were politely shown to a table close to a large dance floor where the Raygorns waited for them. Their host stood as they approached and held his hand out to Morgan. Morgan went to shake hands with the older man.

“George, it’s good to see you again.” Morgan was just about to introduce Sally as his date when she interrupted him.

“Hi you MUST be George, hi ya, and you must be Claire, I’m Mrs Vech, but pleeeze call me Sally.” Morgan was stunned for a moment, Sally was an intelligent well spoken girl with a degree in applied Mathematics, yet now she sounded like a total airhead.

He could see Claire looking annoyed as he greeted her, it obviously wasn’t in her plan to have Morgan’s wife here for the evening. To Morgan’s surprise he enjoyed the meal far more than he had expected to, George was called away from the table several times to take calls and every time Sally was all over him, by the end of the meal Morgan was sure he had more of Sally’s lipstick on his face than she did. All this time Claire was looking more and more annoyed at being ignored until she told her husband she had a headache and to call a taxi for her.

The next time George was called away to the phone Sally pulled Morgan onto the dance floor. There were several other couples dancing to some soft music a band was playing so Morgan didn’t feel too uncomfortable dancing with his daughter.

Morgan held Sally as they danced slowly, he tried to ignore the firm young breasts pressing against his chest, but his body had noticed, Morgan felt his cock stiffen in his trousers. Sally’s head rested on his shoulder and Morgan could feel her warm breath across his neck, he suppressed a groan as he found himself getting turned on by the young woman in his arms.

Sally felt his hardness pressing into her groin and chuckled into Morgan’s ear.

“I think I like being Mrs Vech.” She whispered to him.

Morgan felt goosebumps rise on his neck, “What the hell did Sally mean by that!” he thought.

“Um, wouldn’t that uh be awkward when you’re dating someone.” he stammered.

Sally pulled back and looked Morgan in the eye.

“I’m not dating anyone, Alice and I are waiting for Mr Right before we go all the way.”

“Uh, so um you’re, I guess I um thought you had.” Morgan’s brain was whirling. “Uh I um thought you and Alice um.”

“What gay? no we have fun together, but like I said we are waiting for Mr Right.”

Morgan tried to relax as Sally returned her head to his shoulder.

“So, how will you know when you find him?” he asked curiosly.

“Oh we’ve already found him, the problem is getting him to notice us.” Sally brought her head around to face him again. “We’ve both tried everything we can think off except...”

“Ex...” Morgan was just about to speak when Sally’s mouth covered his, Morgan was stunned as he felt Sally’s tongue slide around in his mouth. When she pulled away they just stared at each other for a moment.

“What, what was that for?” Morgan gasped at last. His cock was painfully hard in his trousers as his daughter held him tightly to her slim body.

“Well we’ve tried every way we can think of to get you to notice us.” Sally said grinning at her stunned father.

“Us?”

“Yeah, me and Alice. You just wait till you see her naked, she has got the sweetest pussy you have ever tasted.”

“Sally!” Morgan groaned as his cock twitched against her.

“Mmm, I guess daddy likes that thought.” she giggled then moved back to kiss him again.

“Jesus Sally, I’m going to have an accident if you keep this up.” Morgan told his daughter when she stopped kissing him.

“No self control daddy?”

“Christ, it’s been four years since I last danced like this with a beautiful woman!” Morgan blushed as he spoke.

“God dad, you mean you haven’t been with anyone since mum?”

“No sweetheart, it took me a long time to get over losing your mum. You know I’ve never been a big one for going to clubs or pubs, so I’ve not been with anyone since.” This time it was Morgan who closed the gap between them, they kissed again as they danced slowly.

When they parted Sally stepped away from Morgan and took his hand. Without saying anything she led him towards the door.

“Are you ok love?” Morgan asked, he was suddenly worried that his daughter was angry with him for kissing her, yet she had been kissing him in the same way.

Sally smiled at her father over her shoulder. “I’m fine Morgan, I just need some fresh air.”

Morgan had no choice but to follow his daughter out to the car park, she led him up to Morgan’s car and pressed him back against it as she kissed him with a hunger that left Morgan breathless. Breaking the kiss Sally dropped to her knees and after a moments fumbling drew his length out from his trousers.

“Oh it’s beautiful!” she whispered, her hot breath bathing his erect cock. She seemed to examine him for a moment before Sally’s soft lips enveloped his bulbous head. Morgan leaned back against the car and groaned as Sally’s tongue explored his glans, at the same time her hand began slowly running up and down his shaft.

Morgan guessed that Sally had never sucked a cock before, but her inexperience wouldn’t be a problem for Morgan. Several years without a woman plus the very thought that it was his own daughter’s lips wrapped around his cock head was enough to bring Morgan to the edge in less than a minute.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.