Eskia Books Her Holiday - Cover

Eskia Books Her Holiday

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Eskia the Demonette decides to take Enaria's advice and take a holiday on Hardain for a few hundred years. There's a lot to do before she goes, like sort her holiday wardrobe, book the holiday and get a suitable charger for her electronics, oh and has to say a suitable goodbye to her lover Enaria. Knowing Eskia it's all going to involve some really weird sex. There's things in here that aren't really covered by the codes so be warned, it's weird, nice but weird.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Body Modification  

Eskia was smiling as she walked into the summoning hall. She quickly found Kert near the front of the hall and clambered quickly up the larger Demon to kiss his grinning face.

“All set for your holiday then Eskia?” A laughing Kert asked.

“Oh yeah, I’m ready, I want to go to Hardain.” Eskia laughed holding out her tiny hand with two of her opalescent eggs. “You remember our deal?”

“Oh I remember.” Kert laughed pocketing the precious Demonette eggs. “Ok let’s get you to the front of the queue.”

“Urk!” Eskia squawked as Kert grabbed her by the throat and carried her over to Hardain’s circle suspended by his large fist. Eskia allowed her face to redden and swell slightly as she was marched passed a line of stunned Demons.

“Now this time don’t come back until you have all the messages for the council!” Kert snarled as he shoved a Succubus out of the way and threw a gasping Eskia into the summoning circle.

Eskia tried not to grin as the circle began to glow red. Eskia shimmered and dissapeared.

“Get outta my way!” Kert growled to the queue of Demons as he stalked back to the entrance of the summoning hall. A broad grin crossing has face once he was clear of the queue.

Lecture notes.

Notice to all students:-

Due to the recent disappearance of Doctor Palmsin his lecture on Basic Demon Summoning has been cancelled.

As this lecture forms an important part of the curriculum it has been decided that transcripts from last years lecture will be distributed to all students at relevant points during the course.

Extract from Doctor Palmsin’s lecture notes.

These Demonettes are so driven by this need for human semen that there is little room for any other thought in the animal, that coupled with at best rudimentary speech skills make these creatures very hard to communicate with at the best of times. There have been unconfirmed reports that when these demons are summoned by a female or group of females they seem to behave in a slightly more intelligent manner. This we would assume is because the Demonette is not distracted by the smell of the males. This is of course unconfirmed and for our purposes irrelevant. You must at all times be aware that the Demonette if unconstrained is a voracious sexual predator, uncontrolled a Demonette will drain a human male to the point of death within a couple of hours. So the utmost care must always be taken when setting up your summoning ritual.

Doctor Eiran Palmsin. Director of Magical Research, Goyldian University of Magic, Hardain.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.