Eskia Books Her Holiday - Cover

Eskia Books Her Holiday

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Eskia the Demonette decides to take Enaria's advice and take a holiday on Hardain for a few hundred years. There's a lot to do before she goes, like sort her holiday wardrobe, book the holiday and get a suitable charger for her electronics, oh and has to say a suitable goodbye to her lover Enaria. Knowing Eskia it's all going to involve some really weird sex. There's things in here that aren't really covered by the codes so be warned, it's weird, nice but weird.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Body Modification  

Eskia arrived back at her apartment and made a quick check of what was in her pouch before adding a few bits and pieces she wouldn’t want to be without. She was just about to put her phone and tablet into the pouch when it occurred to her that they didn’t have electricity on Hardain yet.

“Damn,” Eskia thought. “I’m not going the triple six without seeing all my favourite shows! I wonder if Brjak has anything I could use.”

Eskia quickly pulled on a simple white shift dress and walked over to the Tr’iji warrens and knocked on Brjak’s door.

“Eskia come in.” The sibilant voice hissed. Eskia walked in to the small jungle that was Brjak’s chamber.

“Hiya Brjack.” She greeted the Tr’iji who looked like a small purple dinosaur.

Eskia was well aware that if you wanted a good deal from Brjak you didn’t mention a popular children’s plush toy from the Sol worlds.

“What are you needing today Demonette. Come on I haven’t got all day.” Brjak grumbled.

“Well Brjak it’s like this I was sitting at home in my living room. I was wearing this divine...”

“Today woman, today, If you don’t mind time is money.”

“As I was just trying to say.” Eskia sniffed trying hard not to laugh. “I was wearing this divine little...”

“Eskia!” Brjak growled. “Get to the point. Now.”

Eskia tried to look very meek, she was well aware that if Brjak thought he had bullied a female demon he would feel guilty and cut her a better deal. He was a big softie really, this thought made her think of purple stuffed dinosaurs, it was a struggle to keep her meek expression in place.

“I’m going somewhere there is no electricity and I need a way to charge my tablet.” Eskia spat out quickly and tried to look sorry for wasting Brjak’s time.

“Well why didn’t you just say so girlie instead of just jabbering on!” An exasperated Brjak demanded.

Eskia allowed a tear to run down her cheek.

“I’m sorry Brjak, I, I was just so excited at going on my first holiday for over a thousand years.” A couple of more tears escaped and trickled down her face.

Brjak wrapped his short arms around the tearful Demonette.

“There, there Eskia, don’t cry sweetheart. I didn’t mean to shout at you.”

Eskia grinned into Brjak’s shoulder as she pretended to sob. Eventually she pulled back rubbing at her eyes.

“I’m sorry I’m wasting so much of your time Brjak.” She sniffled.

“It’s ok Eskia, I’m sorry I was grumpy, I had a bunch of Succubi in here the day before yesterday after matching cheerleader outfits. It took them forever to decide on which outfit to choose. Oh my they were here for hours, titties out all over the place.” Brjak puffed out a breath of air. “Most distracting I can tell you.”

Eskia giggled.

“I saw them in the summoning cave earlier molesting a Kear. I’m not sure why they all wanted to match anyway.”

“Oh my they told me all about it.” he sighed heavily. “All the time flashing their large breasts about. Most distracting, most distracting.”

“So,” Eskia urged, “why were they all dressed the same?”

“Oh yes, yes, uh, now, uh.” Brjak stroked his chin with a tiny hand. “Yes, yes, Uh, Sol4, they have a fiction there about a race of monsters, uh, Cthulu I think, no, that wasn’t it, Um Huge breasts flopping about makes it hard to concentrate.” Brjak frowned as he looked at Eskia’s modest chest covered by a white shift dress. “Yes most distracting.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.