Eskia Books Her Holiday - Cover

Eskia Books Her Holiday

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Eskia the Demonette decides to take Enaria's advice and take a holiday on Hardain for a few hundred years. There's a lot to do before she goes, like sort her holiday wardrobe, book the holiday and get a suitable charger for her electronics, oh and has to say a suitable goodbye to her lover Enaria. Knowing Eskia it's all going to involve some really weird sex. There's things in here that aren't really covered by the codes so be warned, it's weird, nice but weird.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Body Modification  

Eskia walked into the summoning hall to check out what Enaria had told her about Hardain. The vast cave was laid out with summoning circles spread out on the floor grouped together based on the world type they were linked too.

There were long queues at most of the Sol type worlds and a huge line for Hardain but most of the other worlds only had a few demons waiting to be summoned. She chuckled as she spotted a group of six Succubi that had cornered a Kear that had been waiting for Sol4. For some reason the Succubi were all dressed as cheerleaders and Eskia admired their huge bouncing breasts as they fucked the demon. Kears all had twelve large cocks that ran in a line from the groin up to the chest of the beast. The busty girls had the demon lying down as the greedy little minxes rode a pair of cocks each.

Eskia wandered further into the hall after watching the mini orgy for a while. She was looking for Kert a friend of hers that was supposed to be supervising the summoning hall this year. She wanted to know what the rules were for Hardain before she made up her mind to go there. She eventually found him near the Erudi worlds, the six summoning circles were dark and quiet with only a single demon waiting for a summons. Eskia looked over the Kv’drecka, the demon had stood the so long it was covered in dust and even had cobwebs strung between its horns.

“Hi Kert.” Eskia smiled cheerfully at the short wide Eliii that was supposed to be supervising the long lines at the front of the hall. “Taking a break?”

“Eskia!” Kert growled happily as he gathered the tiny Demonette into a bone crushing hug. Eskia’s arms bulged as most of her internal organs scurried away from the crushing pressure. “I haven’t seen you for years, how’s things?” As he spoke he lowered Eskia until her pussy lips were spread open by his huge cock. Eskia sighed happily, there was a slight hissing sound as Kert’s boiling hot pre-cum came into contact with her own copious juices

“You’re gonna have to ease up on the hug big boy if you wanna get that monster in me!” Eskia laughed.

Grinning Kert released his hold on the tiny Demonette and lowered her slowly onto his huge rod. Eskia’s organs began to return to their normal locations when they suddenly had to run for cover again as the monstrous shaft penetrated deep into the Demon girl. When a grinning Eskia settled on Kert’s pubic shelf there was a prominent bulge in the Demonette’s throat. Kert leant down and kissed a lump on Eskia’s upper arm where her heart was beating.

“So, what’s up girl?” Kert rumbled as he began the long walk to the Kanjii worlds.

Eskia opened her mouth to answer but only managed to release a puff of steam.

“Oops, sorry.” Kert chuckled, his claws dug into Eskia’s tight backside as he lifted the tiny creature a little.

“Thanks Kert,” Eskia giggled, “I could have managed but it’s easier to talk without that monster jammed in my throat.” Eskia’s voice had deepened and taken on a smokey tone from the steam that was still escaping from her mouth and nose.

“So what brings you down here baby? I’m pretty sure it wasn’t just so you could cool my cock off.” Kert looked around the kanjii summoning circles. There were only six demons of different species standing around waiting for a summons. Eskia waved to a big titted Succubus called Amara that she knew well, the demon waved back cheerfully just before the circle she had been waiting at glowed red.

Eskia thought the Succubus looked incredibly sexy in her tightly belted black and gold kimono. She bounced excitedly on Kert’s cock as Amara glided sensuously into the circle then with a quick POP she was gone.

“I hope Amara has a good time, I’ve never been keen on the Kanjii worlds.” Eskia gasped rising and dropping on Kert’s shaft.

“Yeah.” Kert grunted. “Some demons love it but it’s a bit too martial and warlike for a Demonette I guess.”

Eskia squealed as a small orgasm swept over her. She rubbed her small tits over Kert’s scaly chest.

“I know, we’re like the make love not war types really.” She gasped as Kert bounced her up and down as he moved towards the front of the hall.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.