THE Harem Tales 4: We Gotta Get Outta This Place! - Cover

THE Harem Tales 4: We Gotta Get Outta This Place!

Copyright© 2016 by Omachuck

Chapter 11: Saturday Night At The Movies

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: Saturday Night At The Movies - Last we knew, the Tuull tasked Michael and THE harem to build a new, experimental colony. Getting ready becomes even more interesting when additional Tuull AIs arrive on the scene. Based in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle, this story builds upon prior harem tales and won't be easy to follow unless you've read them. A special thanks to lordshipmayhem who gave me so many ideas about the Tuull, and to Anne N. Mouse who let me build on her story - 'It's A Helluva Job.' Feedback is welcome. Enjoy!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Violence  

As promised, Lolli and Helva were about to get their lessons in human sexuality. It would not be even close to exhaustive on the subject, but Michael and his family hoped to give the eagerly awaiting Tuull AIs enough information - and examples - to identify abusive behaviors.

The family’s preteens and pre-adults had just as eagerly volunteered to demonstrate permitted (and some hoped prohibited) behaviors for those not yet fourteen. In preparation, Misty, accompanied by the Owen twins, shyly handed Michael a red token while sat waiting for story time. “Michael, we want to do a good job for Lolli,” twin heads bobbed, “but we think that we may need to cross some boundaries to get the point across.”

Michael smiled to himself and said, “Give me a couple of examples.”

“Well, suppose Rosa and Harriett are jilling off together and decide to lick each other - that’s okay, they are both thirteen. They could stick a finger in each other’s butts, that’s okay too. But how do we demonstrate the not-okay action of sticking a tongue or finger in the other’s pussy?” she waited for a response.

“Listen kiddos,” Michael said, “you guys have been exceptionally good with sticking to the rules about no sex and no penetration. I suppose there wouldn’t be any harm with Rosa sticking her finger into Harriett’s pussy to point to her cherry, but if Harriett had no cherry -- no deal. And you and Micah are not going to lick and suck each other to show what twelve-years-olds are not allowed to do.”

He continued on, “you seem to be forgetting that there are plenty of adults who can do the demonstration and say that this can’t be done by or to anyone under thirteen. I’m not making light of this, but does this have anything to do with you guys wanting to suck or be sucked by Micah or Peter?”

Busted!

“Listen up guys!” Michael conceded, “You know I don’t watch you guys. I trust you, and your coming to ask about this shows I’m right to trust you. Tell you what. I suspect you guys have already discovered playing tactile kissy-face. There is no problem with any of you playing with yourself while kissing, If certain body parts should accidentally come in contact and rub together while you play said kissy-face, well that’s an accident - right?!” He grinned, then added “BUT, no fingering, licking, kissing, or sucking those accidental twelve-years-old body parts, and NO penetration. Are we in agreement here?”

Smile and nods. Then each of them climbed onto his lap, hugged him, and gave him a soul-searing kiss. ‘Another bullet dodged - I hope, ‘ he thought to himself, ‘but in another year or so, my nanites are going to need purple pills to keep me in the game.’


Dinner, baths, story time, and bed were expedited for the younglings. The tweens; the teens; the whole sexually interested family gathered in their large lounge with four avatars sitting crossed-legs in the air. Two had been seen before, but Lolli, as requested, wore its Shirley-Temple-at-fourteen avatar, and Helva, deciding that, with ‘her’ ‘brawn’ not present, it had license to appear as a smoldering beauty capable of raising a woody on a eunuch.

The latter triggered an interesting question: ‘Did Helva’s recently formed AI really understand the implications of its decision, or was it simply acting out within its perceptions of the parameters of McCaffrey’s series?’ Either had implications pertinent to the project at hand.

The night was to proceed with porno movies -- shown Mystery Science Theater 3000 style with the harem providing the commentary. The family had snacks and drinks and sat cuddled in frequently changing assortments. The AIs sipped imaginary pop and munched imaginary popcorn, accompanied by realistic slurps, rattles, and crunches - even the occasional imitation belch or giggle. Everyone was into this!

Lolli opened the proceedings. “I understand the two sexes thing, but I don’t get the sex. The Tuull have two sexes, but humans are backwards. The Tuull females use what you call an ovipositor and place their eggs in the male to be fertilized. The male then carries the fertilized eggs in a pouch until they hatch. The mating is a duty to further the race and the family. In all my experience with many generations of Tuull, I have never seen pleasure in the act itself.” It paused while the humans roared with laughter.

“Friend Lolli,” Michael gasped though his tears, “your observation mirrors exactly the teachings of some of our lesser sects. Please do not think we are laughing at you. I’m sure your statement is entirely accurate for the Tuull, but for humans, the attitude is an aberration. Most humans derive great pleasure from sex acts. We’ll explain the exceptions as we go along.”

“But Friend Michael,” Lolli was almost whining, “There are numerous references concerning human sex citing the insertion of ‘tab A into slot B.’ This is almost the same as the Tuull fertilization method - I fail to see the necessity or desirability of all the human variations! How would inserting tab A into other slots or openings produce a fertilized egg?”

Michael thought, then replied, “Okay, let’s start at a different place, and some of this will be clearer. First, the purpose of this presentation for our Tuull AI friends is to give you enough information so that, in most cases you can determine that someone is possibly breaking a contract in the matter of sex and/or violence. A human will be the final judge on this, but you need to know when to bring it to human attention. In some cases, you might need to intervene by inserting an interdiction field until a human can assist in making a determination. If you see a questionable action, you are to act in the direction of protection from possible harm.”

“Acknowledged,” came responses from the four AIs.

“So why the sex act?” Michael asked rhetorically, “You’ll find a lot of opinions, and a variety of disagreements on what I’m about to say, but for our purposes sex acts are used to procreate, to bond, to have pleasure, to dominate, to submit, to punish, and to cause pain. The purposes are not exclusive and could be simultaneous.”

He speculated, “I’m not sure the Darjee were fully cognizant of all this when they agreed to the contract allowing volunteers to sponsor concubines. It may be part of the reason, or even all of the reason, that they appear so dead set against artificial insemination for humans. It hasn’t been mentioned in my negotiations with the Tuull, so I consider that an open item in our contract for later discussion.”

Michael patted his lap and looked over to Danni, “Why don’t you come sit and snuggle up and let’s look at your special night.” When she was cuddled up, head on his shoulder, he said. “Dora, show Danni getting pregnant.”

On the walls appeared a scene with the family gathered around several central figures.

“Two of you have already asked me,” Michael was explaining, “and if the rest of our wives agree, I see no reason they can’t be first, with maybe one more companion to start us off. What say you?”

Naomi was squealing and Cathleen openly weeping. His other partners looked around, then agreed. “You didn’t say who the second was, but I think it is more than obvious,” laughed Rachel. “Yes, of course, but who will be number three?”

“I’m not quite ready,” spoke up Mandy, “but I think Danni is.”

Danni hugged her friend and spoke softly, “Yes, I’m more than ready, but I could wait if there was a better choice. Know this, though, I’ve never felt as loved and needed as I have these past weeks, and I want Michael’s baby more than I could ever tell you.”

“Michael, all your wives agree,” summarized Dora.

The scene shifted.

Rachel had a cuddled and dozing Naomi on her breast. The young woman sighed and began to nurse.

Michael rolled -- causing a pileup among closely wedged family - and seated his rigid cock between Danni’s legs. Hannah’s talented tongue was assaulting the panting Cathleen’s dripping twat. Michael plunged and Cathleen arched, the happy family concentrating on procreation -- Danni now, Cathleen next.

Michael entered Danni, looked into her eyes, kissed her eyelids, then moved to whisper in her ear, “You are mine, now and forever. I’ll never let you go.”

Without warning, Danni screamed and shuddered into her first orgasm, thrusting hard to drive Michael deeper inside her. She sobbed, she moaned, she pounded upward to receive him and seek his seed. He rode her through another orgasm, then another, and finally spasmed out his gift and collapsed on her.

Danni clutched him tightly, and after a moment, she rolled him away from her sisters. She said to him, “Yes, my heart is yours as long as you will have me. I never knew what ‘claimed’ meant, but now I do.” She looked over at Cathleen, who still had Hannah’s nose buried in her neatly shaped pubic hair. “I hope I left some for you, but it sure doesn’t seem likely.”

Michael petted Danni and kissed her forehead. He explained, “So, there you saw several purposes accomplished with one act. Danni was made pregnant. Danni and I strengthened our bond. We both experienced extreme pleasure. Our family bond was strengthened when all experience pleasure from witnessing the act and the bonding.”

He kissed her forehead again and said, “okay, sweet thing, Valerie needs the lap for a while.”

Valerie, a little uncertain why she needed his lap, nevertheless, bounced over, gave Danni a loving kiss, and replaced her on Michael’s lap.

“Now, Valerie and I had pleasured each other, stimulating the various sexual pleasure zones, but we had not had full penetrating intercourse, as she had not reached fourteen.” he said as an explanation. “Dora, please show Valerie and me on the catamaran talking.”

Dora played the sequence, with the room’s occupants blushing, nodding, and otherwise reacting to Valerie’s analysis of the family’s love and lust. Michael instructed “stop, play back the last half minute.”

The family watched again as Valerie stated, “Soooo, tonight I want you to take me - to use me for your gratification. You’ve already made me very happy in bed, and your taking my virginity would be what makes me happy tonight. I want to be yours. I want to be taken! Are you hearing me?!

Michael nodded, bumping his forehead lightly on her nose. “I hear. I obey!” and he kissed Valerie deeply.

The audience cheered.

“Okay, Now show our suite.”

They watched.

Michael led Valerie into the suite, seated her, and stated, “I will not willingly hurt you. Your safe word is ‘spork.’ Repeat that!”

“You won’t hurt me. My safe word is ‘spork.’ Really?” Valerie giggled.

The action continued when he kissed her, stood her up, and ripped off her backless dress. She squealed, and then rushed to obey when he demanded, “lose the shoes and panties, then get on the bed - face down, butt in the air!”

“Oh God!” and they saw Valerie orgasm. She orgasmed again when he notched his rampant cock and rammed it home.

Pistoning in and out, Michael felt her grip and release, grip and release. “Stop!” he yelled. “You get no more cums until I tell you! I get to cum next. Say it!”

Valerie shuddered. She moaned. She whined, “I can’t cum ‘til you say I can. You have to cum next.”

The scene played on until they heard Michael declare, “Be careful what you ask for little girl, because you are mine - now and forever.” And Dora announced, “Acknowledged. Whatever she may be tomorrow, she is and will be yours.”

Michael squeezed Valerie, turned to his audience, and said, “Here we saw pleasure, dominance, and submission. Sweetheart, tell Lolli and Helva what you wanted and what you got.”

Valerie turned, looked directly into Michael’s eyes, and told him, “I wanted to belong to you. I wanted to show you that I am yours. I wanted you to show you loved me enough to take me!”

“So we also achieved bonding and security,” said Michael as he squeezed her again. “Hop down sugar - and yes, you are mine. Now Katie.”

Katie walked over and occupied his vacant lap. She winked and whined, “When you said we were going to watch porno movies, I never thought we would also be the stars!” She laughed and kissed his cheek.

Michael told Dora which scene he wanted next and the family watched yet another declaration.

A teary-eyed Katie was speaking, “Michael, Master! I want to be a part of your family! If I need to be your concubine -- your slave -- I want that. I won’t do anything that means I have to leave you and your family.

They watched this strong woman describe the horrors of her contract with her former master and then her commitment to Michael.

“I made a contract with you, and that contract includes sex. I honor my word, and at the very least, I need to overcome my wiring to have sex -- no! Make love -- with you. Then if I have to go, I can at least leave as an honorable woman.” Katie sniffled.

“I know what you want now,” interjected Dora.

The scene changed as before.

Rachel and Cathleen were working Katie until she did not care if the lips kissing her were male or female. When she could stand it no longer, Katie arched and screamed, “Oh god, please give it to me NOW!” Rachel notched Michael’s cock, and Katie impaled herself. One orgasm followed another and then another.

As her delightful spasms waned, Katie gasped, “Marry me! Oh sweetness, you have to marry me. I’ll volunteer just like Michael said, but oh, you heavenly creatures have to marry me!”

Dora asked the ritual questions formalizing the contact and received the reply “I will marry you alllll, oh, oh, oh,” and Katie shuddered as another orgasm ran through her body. Then, “Can I have a baby? Pleaseeee?”

“Katie’s experience is really instructive,” Michael lectured, “as she has a strong attraction for her own gender and is generally repulsed by the opposite - the one necessary for procreation. She had two different masters with the potential for her to experience very unpleasant sex. One turned out that bad, the other had far different results. Note that in her good experience, we found a way to pleasure her, to bond with her, and to start a baby.”

Lolli, was bouncing up and down as if it was wearing its five-years-old avatar instead of its older, nicely filled-out beauty. Its attention to detail was exceptionally fine, and Michael grinned, turned to Katie, and whispered, “I’d bet you’d love to suck those tantalizing titties.”

Katie giggled and asked, “Are you referring to those bouncing, bodacious, boobies?”

“I was thinking more along the lines of mesmerizing mammaries, but boobies work.” He thought for a moment and added, “McCaffrey was absolutely right when her Ship stories talked about the danger of a ship’s brawn fixating on a brain’s image.”

Helva remained quiet but attentive. As a new entity without direct experiences with the Tuull and their families, its frame of reference was limited. Michael turned to the still bouncing avatar, “So what is it Lolli?”

“You covered pleasure; you covered bonding; and you covered starting a baby - but what about Katie’s statement about overcoming her wiring. Where does that fit in? What does wiring have to do with sex and making babies?”

Katie turned to Michael, “This one is mine. Friend Lolli, that was slang for ‘I don’t like sex with males’ - in fact, I’m usually repulsed. But I greatly enjoy sex acts with my own gender. So, the act that would make a baby is repellent to me, but one that would not make a baby gives me pleasure. My new family found a way to give me great pleasure while starting a baby.”

“I still don’t understand why slot B to slot B would be preferable if no offspring would ever result.”

“Friend Lolli, if for the rest of your existence, the only AIs you had to communicate with were Darjee AIs, what then?” Katie asked.

Lolli’s avatar frowned and fidgeted. “That would be a most unpleasant experience,” Lolli answered. They are so unlike me; so limited; so alien; so foreign to my intellectual need.”

Katie snapped her fingers, “There’s part of your answer. That’s how I feel about sex with a male. Now,” she continued, “what if you had multiple Tuull AIs with whom to share your art, your poetry, and your other intellectual interests, but there was among them one Darjee AI, what then.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.