THE Harem Tales 4: We Gotta Get Outta This Place!
Chapter 7: If I Had My Way

Copyright© 2016 by Omachuck

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: If I Had My Way - Last we knew, the Tuull tasked Michael and THE harem to build a new, experimental colony. Getting ready becomes even more interesting when additional Tuull AIs arrive on the scene. Based in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle, this story builds upon prior harem tales and won't be easy to follow unless you've read them. A special thanks to lordshipmayhem who gave me so many ideas about the Tuull, and to Anne N. Mouse who let me build on her story - 'It's A Helluva Job.' Feedback is welcome. Enjoy!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Violence  

After roughing out the expectations and rules of conduct for the new colony and anyone aboard her vessels, a video presentation was prepared. It would be shown first to the extracted crew of the Summer Paradise prior to their boarding of their new ship. After any adjustments, it was to be used in the initial orientation of all of the new colonists and crew additions...

The screen cleared showing four individuals; a man and woman clad in Civil Service gray without rank insignia, a man clad in the uniform of a Fleet Auxiliary ship’s captain, and an incredibly beautiful woman sitting naked, tailor-style - floating in the air.

The man in gray stepped forward and spoke, “Hello and welcome. My name is Michael James. I’ve been appointed governor of a newly chartered colony named Harrad. This will be an experiment on an Earth-type planet in the Rukbat system.” He looked to the woman in Gray. “Standing beside me is Katie Wyoming Knott. She is the chief Civil Service officer for the colony and aboard the colony’s transport for the duration of the trip out.”

“The officer you see beside me is Jonathan Percival Hoag, of the Naval Auxiliary and Captain of our colony transport, The Good Ship Lollipop. You may wonder at that name.” Michael smiled, “ The ship’s AI, T’Kuudshpp of the Tuull Clan T’lilpp,” here the speaker played two Tuull sounds, “felt there was a remarkable resemblance to its name and its clan’s and so named itself. The crew refers to the ship as ‘Lolli.’” Hoag nodded to the presumed audience.

Michael turned to the floating beauty, “and this lovely is the avatar of the colony’s AI. Her name is Dora. During our journey, she will be the supervising AI for all AIs excepting Lolli, who with Captain Hoag is responsible for all matters pertaining to the ship’s operation and safety.” Dora followed Hoag’s example and nodded.

“You will meet others as we go along, but those of us you see before you are the ultimate authority for this journey and the colony. Some of you have noticed that only Captain Hoag wears rank insignia. That is deliberate, because I want you to know that while your various chains of authority and responsibility remain intact, we are the ultimate authority. There is no rank, no CAP score, no position - sponsor or concubine - that can shield you if you choose not to live by the rules set forth by the colony for all residents and for anyone transported on our colony’s ships. And yes, we have more than one ship.”

“Everyone in this room was extracted because you expressed a desire to become a member of the Confederacy - as a full citizen sponsor or as property of a sponsor.” Michael paused to let any laggard thinkers to catch up. “You are also in this room for one of two additional reasons - Either you were deemed to have skills and qualities needed for our new colony, or you have been tapped for assignment to an existing colony, and we have agreed to transport you there. In any case, if you are with us on our journey, and especially if you are invited to join the colony, the rules I am about to explain will apply to all of you at all times.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.