Community Four(Ever) - Cover

Community Four(Ever)

Copyright© 2018 by oyster50

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Cindy, Nikki, Tina, Susan, the Munchkins - you've been reading about them in the Smart Girls Universe for years. New year, new adventures in love and life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Geeks  

Tina’s turn:

Another day at the office. Kathy is happily playing with the other babies, who are now toddlers, of course. Building something with those Legos -- dunno what it is, but it makes sense to them. We had to convert an office to a nursery/playroom for them. Three days a week they stay with Tommy’s wife. That’s Mimi, who gets a delightful expression when we refer to her as ‘Tommy’s wife’.

Alan’s out on a job at a power plant, and me and Susan are “minding the store”.

Not much happening today, so we’re designing a new sub-station facility, when my phone buzzes -- caller ID says “Elise”. Hmm. Alan’s sister.

I answer: “Good morning, Elise. How are things with you today?”

Tense, tired response: “Tina, thank you for asking, and things are a mess, here. I tried to call Alan, but he’s not answering -- maybe you can have him call me when you can reach him.”

I noted the tone of her voice. “Goodness, Elise! What’s happening?”

“Tina, we had a fire at our house yesterday, while we were out shopping. Ugly stuff, and we don’t know what caused it. The fire department guys think it was an electrical problem, but they won’t know for a while and it really doesn’t matter. The house is a mess, and the insurance guy thinks it’s probably totaled. Anyway, we’re staying at Alan’s house, right now. Uh, that’s your house too, of course.”

“Yes, ma’am. I’ll get hold of Alan later today -- he’s at a power plant right now, and it’s so noisy he can’t hear his phone. But first things first, Elise: You have the use of our house for as long as you need it, or want it. But the second thing: I’ll bet you lost all your furniture and clothing, am I right?”

“You’re right, Tina. And those can be replaced, but I’m most concerned about other things, like pictures of the girls when they were little. Stuff like that. We won’t know about those until we can get back into the house -- maybe later today, or tomorrow.”

“Elise, Alan should be calling around noon or so. We’ll figure out what we can do, but in the interim, if you need cash or anything else, we can arrange it.”

“Thanks, Tina. I appreciate the help. Please have him call when he can.”

And now a text to Alan: “Emergency with Elise and Joe. Call me ASAP.”

An hour later, my phone buzzed -- Alan. I answered, “Alan, thanks for calling. No immediate emergency here, but Elise called me -- they had a fire.”

“Oh shit! What do we need to do?” Typical ‘Alan’ response, as in ‘Problem? Let’s fix it.”

“Nothing immediately, but they’re living in our house, right now. Alan, I think we need to go over and assess it all. From what she said, they’ve lost everything.”

Alan said, “I’ll call her next. I can’t break away today or tomorrow, but let’s plan on going down there Thursday.”

“Got it, Alan. And you know what? If they need our house, why don’t we just give it to them? We don’t need it anyway, anymore.”

“Tina, we’re talking about Elise. Hard-headed. I don’t think she would accept it as a gift -- she’s kinda bull-headed about such things. But maybe we could characterize it differently. Let’s see what we can figure out.”

“OK, Alan. Just call her and tell her we’re on our way in a couple of days. And Alan, we need to be thinking about some cash for her -- can we do that?”

“Yup, easily -- I just have to tell her where it is.”

Alan’s turn:

Shit happens, I guess. I’ve been prepping for it, all my life. Not sure about Sis, but it has happened to her. Let’s see if I can help. I punch her speed-dial.

“Alan, thank God you called! Did Tina get you?”

“Yep. Said you had a fire?”

“It’s a mess, here!”

“Sis, Tina filled me in, some. We can’t come down either today or tomorrow, but we’ll be down there on Thursday, before noon. Look, I don’t know what’s happening, but you’re welcome to our house, for as long as you need it, or want it. I’m more concerned with your immediate needs. How can we help?”

“I don’t know, Alan. Joe is trying to figure it out. The insurance will eventually come thru, I guess. The biggest thing I’m worried about is the girls -- they’re both in college now, and as you can imagine, the bills keep on coming.”

“Yup. I figured. Look, are you at my house, now?”

“Yes, I am. Why do you ask?”

“Look in the kitchen -- you’ll see a flashlight, plugged into the wall. See it?”

“Umm. OK, got it. What’s this all about?”

“OK, if it works, go out to the garage.”

“It works, and I’m nearly out to the garage, but you’re not answering my question.”

“OK, now, if you remember my bowling ball mortar?”

“Yeah. You’re crazy, you know ... That thing...”

“Fun,” I said. “You see it?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay. Now shine the flashlight down into it, and see the rusty-brown container. Pull it out and open it.”

“Dammit, Alan. This ain’t an Easter Egg hunt.”

“Indulge me.”

Breathing, then, “OK, got it -- opened it, and it has a key in it.”

“Yup, now, take the key, and go over to the breaker box on the northeast corner of the garage. See it?”

“Yeah. It ain’t gonna shock me, is it?”

“No... ‘specially not this one. Open the breaker box, and use the key.”

“Alan, this is goofy. OK, there’s the breaker-box, and opening -- looks like a blank panel, with a key-lock. Key works. Oh my God!”

The hidden door was entry to the exact reverse of a pottery kiln, lined with insulating materials, the house could burn down TWICE and not hurt the contents, and a stack of paper money is susceptible to high temperatures. It’s not the only hidden safe space in the house. And I made sure that I have similar cubbyholes in my house at Auburn. Tina knows about those.

“Sis, that envelope has five thousand dollars, and it’s yours. Get whatever clothing you need, or anything else you need.”

“Crap, Alan Dean!” she blurted. “What’s THAT doing here? Are you NUTS!”

“Uh, yeah. Just nuts enough to have what I need to help out my family, okay? Uh, there’s a canvas bag in there, and that’s mine. But the cash is yours, and we’ll take care of the rest later.”

“Alan, I don’t know how to thank you. With two girls in college, things have been a little tight.”

“Sis, don’t worry about it. Just do what you need to do, and we’ll sort it out, some on Thursday, and the rest later.”

“Got it, Alan. Goddammit, I always called you a little asshole. I apologize.”

“Sis, in fairness, I WAS an asshole, sometimes. But we’re family, and the rest is bullshit.”

“I don’t know how to thank you, Alan.”

“Here’s what I want: Gumbo on Thursday. Got it?”

“Alan, I’ll even make hush-puppies for you.”

“Hell with hushpuppies, darlin’. Real Cajuns want tater salad.”

I turned around and called Tina.

“What do we do?” she asked.

“You and me, we talk, but I’ll bet money that you’re already formulating an opinion.”

“We’re never gonna live in that house back there, honey,” she said.

“See?!?”

“I know. I’m making arrangements. We’ll leave early Thursday. Kathy’s going with us, for sure. I don’t know about my OTHER daughter...”

“What’s Terri’s schedule look like for Thursday?”

“Uh, nine AM, address to the general assembly of the United Nations. Afternoon, accept position as global overlord...”

I laughed. Some days, that’s not too far-fetched.

“I haven’t talked. She’s itching to get some Mandy time.”

“Poor Mandy. Little thing’s like a bug under a microscope.”

“Oh, give up, guy,” Tina snorted. “She’s a redhead. Looks like Cindy the first time I met ‘er. To her, getting attention’s like shooting neutrons at a uranium atom.”

“Well, give Terri the option. She likes her Aunt Elise and her cousins. They’re entirely too far apart...”

Tina’s turn:

Can’t help thinking about Elise and Joe. Their house was bigger than ours, but in truth, they don’t need the extra space anymore. Their neighborhood is older than ours, bigger trees, all that. But their neighborhood is also getting kinda run-down -- houses becoming rentals with the attendant unkempt appearance. They might not want to rebuild.

Our house is in a nicer neighborhood, semi-rural, but it was built in the ‘80s, and looks like it, at least on the inside. Needs a new kitchen, bigger, new appliances -- maybe double (wall-mount) ovens, 6-burner cook top (she’s an amazing cook), granite counters, all that. And a BIG shower (grin). Maybe move a few walls, or take some out.

Hmm. Sprouting ideas here. I’ll talk to Alan. OK, head home an hour early -- I’ll brew up a casserole (Susan giggles and says Purina Baptist Chow. It’s her recipe) and put it in the oven. With Kathy “helping”, it will only take an extra 30 minutes or so. With Susan helping, we get TWO casseroles, and our two ‘helpers’, Kathy and JW, self-entertain, but if it suddenly gets quiet, somebody needs to see what’s going on. Last time, JW was standing on the coffee table eying the gap from there to the sofa.

OK, casserolage accomplished, it’s time for Kathy’s bath, and as you might imagine, I get as wet as she does. Still, more splash-play for her, and she doesn’t know what it means to be dirty -- never has. And she squeals in delight when I blow-dry her hair. One of her favorite phrases: “Take a bath -- smell GOOD!” She doesn’t know it could be any other way, and if I have anything to say about it, she never will. And Alan’s home!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.