Science Experiment
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by Danny January

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - What does yoga have in common with the Kama Sutra? the history has been lost. Only science can shed light on the mystery. I helped some visitors come to their own conclusions. Most of my stories rely heavily on personal experience but this is complete fiction. Sure, it includes where I live and how fast I paddle but I've never had sex with anyone named Bev. Sorry to disappoint. I hope you enjoy the fiction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   Fisting   Oral Sex  

It had been a long day and the house absolutely reeked of pussy and I loved it. I would have bottled it if there was a way. I checked in at the counter to see what progress was being made on their experiment. So far, there had only been a couple of positions that were duds and even those were good enough to allow me to bring my partner to orgasm. I felt like a couple of the girls had changed their technique some, most likely from watching the others. My dick was sore and I was emotionally exhausted and getting there physically and there were two rounds to go. I saw the list that showed Nancy last on the fourth round and Ann last on the last round. If I could make it through this fourth round, I’d take a break to come back fresh.

I really wanted to hear Ann scream in my ear, to see her face as she came and saw that last shot as a goal but then I thought about it. At the end of the third round, I had made a difference in Bev’s life in the most unlikely way possible. Who else needed that kind of encouragement? I honestly didn’t know, maybe no one, maybe the other four. I set my mind to give them each my best, being such a noble guy and all.

“How are you doing, Danny,” Lori asked. “You going to make it?”

“I’m going to make it. Science must be served.”

“I think we have enough research finished now that we could quit at any time and still have plenty to work with,” she said and I saw Ann shoot daggers at her.

“Nope. I have unfinished business.”

“Good. Ann’s up first so whenever you’re ready.”

She pulled me back to the center of the room and we started round four. She surprised me with a face-to-face position, sort of. Before we began, I pulled her to me and we hugged. “I’m going to give you some of what you want in round four and all of it in five so you better last. You’ve been real patient and on the last session of the last round, I’m going to make it worth your while,” she said and pulled my dick slowly, then stung it with the flick of her finger.

I sat down and leaned back, resting on my hands. She lowered herself and sat in front of me in a mirror position, in what she called the fusion. She put her feet outside my body and nearly as far back as my hands then inched forward until we were touching. I could see immediately how this was going to work and I was right. She lifted up and tried to line us up a couple of times but couldn’t make it work. On her third try, I used my left to guide my dick into her then put it back to support my weight.

I could see her face and entire body and that was a plus but my hands were occupied and so were hers and that was a serious minus. Being on top, she would be in control of my penetration depth and speed. This position put her entirely in control and I didn’t like that at all. I decided to enjoy the view and hope she could bring herself off. She started a slow-motion lift and drop and I could tell she had found her g-spot on the second go. She wouldn’t last long if she kept my dick on target.

“You’re absolutely beautiful,” I said and she closed her eyes, smiling. “Your tits are absolutely perfect and I love how they crinkle with desire. Your nipples are hard as rocks and so sexy. I want to suck you into my mouth, to wrap my tongue around them and suck.” I kept talking like that as she used me like a hot dildo and it was working. “You are so incredibly hot. You look hot and you are burning up inside.” She started a little rotation move, holding herself at just the right position to give her maximum stimulation. Ann’s eyes were still closed and I motioned for Bev to come help me. She knelt close and I whispered instructions in her ear.

Bev knelt behind me and provided a backrest to free my hands. Ann continued her slow circling and as she did, I slid my finger down onto her clit, something she didn’t expect. She paused for just a second, then continued circling. Her breathing was getting heavier and she was obviously close. It was a good position for her to get stimulated while protecting me from cumming too soon. I reached up with my other hand and tweaked one of her nipples and told her, “I would love to suck you into my mouth.” I looked up at Lori and she smiled at me, I nodded and motioned with my mouth what I wanted her to do and she quietly dropped beside Ann, then sucked the other nipple into her mouth. Ann couldn’t take it. She drove down onto me, bottoming out on my dick as my fingers flashed on her clit. I pushed up hard, trying to thrust into her as she came down and it worked. I finally saw her face as she came and it was glorious. Her tongue ran over her lips and her eyes fluttered beneath closed lids and her face contracted in an almost frown and she shuddered in ecstasy. It was good and it was beautiful but it didn’t last nearly long enough. When she opened her eyes and saw I had enlisted the help of Bev and Lori she laughed.

“You cheated, you bastard,” she said in mock anger.

“You’re beautiful, you know. Isn’t she beautiful when she cums?” I asked and they all agreed. “And now I need to slide out of you or this round is going to be over too soon.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.