Science Experiment - Cover

Science Experiment

Copyright© 2016 by Danny January

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What does yoga have in common with the Kama Sutra? the history has been lost. Only science can shed light on the mystery. I helped some visitors come to their own conclusions. Most of my stories rely heavily on personal experience but this is complete fiction. Sure, it includes where I live and how fast I paddle but I've never had sex with anyone named Bev. Sorry to disappoint. I hope you enjoy the fiction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   Fisting   Oral Sex  

They discussed changes in positions, told each other why they had dropped one and picked another and Lori gave them the new sequence and I overheard someone say to Nancy, “You want what Colleen got.” She blushed and they broke up and we were ready to go again.

Bev was up first. She had chosen a position the book called the Sagittarius. I stood, leaning back against a wall with my right leg straight and left leg slightly bent. She stood inside my legs and lifted her right for me to hold at the knee and then helped me slide in. Her right shoulder rested against my left and I supported her back with my right. It’s easier to do than describe. Both my hands were occupied so it was up to her to provide any additional stimulation. I entered her and held a deep position while she fingered herself to orgasm. Neither of us really liked it because my role was about the same as a dildo. She came and I didn’t and that was important so it was at least good in that way. Lori asked for our feedback and that’s what we told her. I added that it was nice to see her face and tits but since my hands were full, I couldn’t do anything about it.

Nancy was up next and she asked if I was willing to try a challenging position. I agreed and we tried a position called the superman. Nancy lay on the exercise ball and I entered her from behind. I held her hips up and she wrapped her legs behind my back and then transferred her weight by placing her hands on my knees and rolled the ball out of the way. I bent my knees and leaned back and she was suspended in front of me, face down. She controlled everything with her hands on my knees and feet behind my back. Neither one of us had free hands for anything else. Nancy was so light, fun-sized, that it wasn’t hard for me. She was able to adjust her position so she could grind against me and she came while I was never in danger of losing it. Neither one of us liked that position either but I’m sure it was fun to watch. Neither one of us saw each other’s face nor could we play with each other. I felt pretty good that I had managed to bring two women off without coming close but Ann was up again.

Ann had picked the Barberry position and it was another position from behind. I really wanted to see her face when she came and this was two in a row where I would miss out on that. Ann laid face down on several pillows and I moved in between her spread legs from behind. I thought it was going to be a simple doggy style position but then she reached back and grabbed both of her ankles and arched her back. It was a bit like an inverted bridge. I sled into her and discovered immediately that the position was a winner. I controlled everything from my height to the depth of my thrusts and she couldn’t do anything but take it. I coaxed her into arching more and more as I hammered into her mercilessly. I lifted up and thrust in hard and she whimpered so I did it again. I pushed her butt down and then reached underneath her and fingered her like a madman, then drove in deep and held tight against her. She was close but I could tell she was trying to last. Her beautiful ass was right in front of me and she couldn’t stop me so I switched hands and used my now wet finger to play around the edge of her anus. Her whimpering increased so I slowed my thrusting to prolong it. She begged me, “Please” but I waited until she begged again, then set one hand to fingering her clit and slid the forefinger of my top hand into her anus as I thrust deeply into her. She lost it in a hurry. She cranked on her ankles arching hard into me but it only lasted a moment and she released everything and collapsed.

She rolled over and sat up straight, looked me in the eye and finally kissed me and I drew her close for a hug. “I almost jumped out of my skin, you son of a bitch,” she whispered in my ear and then bit it.

“Came pretty hard though, didn’t you?”

“Like a freight train making up time. That was amazing.”

“You going to pick a position that faces me any time soon?” I asked. She smiled and got up slowly. “I want to see your beautiful face when you cum.”

I looked at our audience and they encouraged me and appreciated the position, a winner for sure. She’d had one of the stronger orgasms of the day if there’s a way to measure them.

I needed a break before I tried to take on Colleen again and washed up and gargled again. I’d made it through three without losing it although it was difficult with Ann. I hoped Colleen had a position easier for me to control than last time. Ann and Colleen back-to-back was brutal. I wanted to last for Lori.

Thankfully, she picked the Narcissus position. I stood with knees bent and she stood in front of me faced away. She lifted her left foot behind her and I caught it with my right. She reached behind her with her right arm and hooked it around my neck then leaned forward and supported some of her weight with her left hand on her left knee. It was a standing doggy style but with her left leg up she was more spread open. I had total control on this and couldn’t see her face until Bev brought the mirror around and positioned it. Then I could see her face clearly and Colleen looked at me in the mirror and urged me on. “Do it. Split me, break me.” I slid my left hand to her pussy, keeping my forearm tight against her thigh. I trapped her clit between my fingers and as I thrust deeply into her, I pinched it and then rubbed it hard with my thumb. She went over the edge driving back against me. I watched her greedy smiling face as she impaled herself on me forcing me into her even in the middle of her orgasm. I straightened my legs and lifted her off the ground, tweaking her clit the whole time. She came a second time and then shuddered into a smaller third orgasm in rapid fire succession. She was definitely multi-orgasmic and I’d never been with anyone like that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.