29 November 2006
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Cathy needs her dad and meets her new family. Dan proposes to Karen in front of 5,000 people. Brad and Abby grow closer. Abby's dad is introduced to Vicky and later reveals a secret to her... Dan tapped Karen on the knee. She looked at him and he pointed with his right wing up to the giant screen above center ice. The camera was already on her, the screen split in two, showed her and everyone in the arena the message. Surrounded in a heart shape was _"Karen Miller, will you marry me?"_

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

Cathy came out naked from Brad’s bedroom. She wasn’t ashamed of being nude and talked to the three of them. “You just missed Scott and Vicky fucking,” Karen mentioned.

“Dad, I hate to spoil the night but I should be getting home. Six o’clock comes pretty early and it’s already after two.”

“I know what you mean. I think I’ll call off sick for today, that way I can sleep in,” he said.

“Hey, that’s a good idea but I should still go home to Ben and Danny,” Cathy said.

“Okay honey, we’ll leave in a few minutes.”

“So how did you, Diane, and Brenda enjoy your reunion?” Karen winked.

“It was fabulous! You didn’t hear any of us cumming?”

“We heard the odd moans and groans. Before you know it, you three will be having sex in front of us instead of hiding behind closed doors,” she joked.


Scott snuck quietly in through the front door. He sighed and shook his head in sadness, seeing Abby asleep on the couch. Molly’s fussing over him coming home woke her up.

“Where did you go Dad?” Her eyes were barely open.

“I had to talk to Vicky.”

“What was so important that it couldn’t wait until a decent time?”

“She was very honest with me about her life and I needed to tell her something so that there were no secrets between us. A secret that I’ve kept from you and your brothers that I’ll tell you about right now,” he said, sitting beside her. Abby sat up, giving her attention to her Dad.

Scott couldn’t help looking at his daughter clad in a loosely fitting robe. Partially open, he could see high up her slender legs and the inner halves of her young, firm tits.

“I’ve been fucking your Aunt Carol and Aunt Susan since we were teenagers. I’m still fucking them even though they’re married,” he finally revealed.

“Oh is that all? I’ve known about you fucking your sisters for years, Dad.”

“I didn’t know that you knew.”

“Whenever your sisters would come to visit us, they were always found time for you to be alone and you’d both disappear to your bedroom. The odd time I’d find a bra on the floor beside your bed. One time, by accident, I saw Aunt Carol giving you a blow job and also saw you and Aunt Susan fucking.”

“Do you think your mom knew about us?”

“Dad, she knew but didn’t say anything.”

“On the subject of confessions, I have one to make to you, Daddy. I am lesbian. I’ve been having sex with Britney and Amber for about two years now.”

“I thought you might be but I didn’t say anything either. Finding three dildos on your bed was sort of a big hint.”

“We each have our own dildo. I left them on my bed on purpose so that you’d find them. I love my girlfriends and being able to satisfy each other without the hassle of a boyfriend was better for us.”

“Up until now, since you and Brad are going steady.”

“And speaking of Brad, I am going to have sex with him soon, I hope and I am going to marry him. I guess I’ll be bisexual.”

“I have no doubt you will marry Brad. Okay, now off to bed,” Scott said, kissing her goodnight, and he also went to bed.


Dan snuck into Brad’s room, seeing Diane and Brenda naked, cuddled to the other. He leaned and kissed their foreheads goodnight, then said goodnight to Karen and Vicky.

He went to the basement to kiss Brad goodbye on the forehead. He smiled, seeing him sprawled on the couch, his right hand inside his lounge pants stroking his cock, no doubt thinking of Abby.

He escorted Cathy to his Mustang helping her onto the front seat. They each called their work numbers, booking off sick for the day. Cathy called her husband Ben to let him know she was alright and might spend the rest of the night at her dad’s home. Dan brought the car to life, and he drove towards home.

“Since neither one of us has to get up in the morning, are you interested in finally finishing that fuck we started several times?” She asked, rubbing his crotch.

“Hey, I’m not a young stud anymore. Do you realize what time it is? Vicky just gave me a great blow job, but if you can get me hard again, I’m all yours,” he smiled. Cathy pulled up her dress, took her tits out, then put Dan’s right hand between her legs.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.