29 November 2006 - Cover

29 November 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Cathy needs her dad and meets her new family. Dan proposes to Karen in front of 5,000 people. Brad and Abby grow closer. Abby's dad is introduced to Vicky and later reveals a secret to her... Dan tapped Karen on the knee. She looked at him and he pointed with his right wing up to the giant screen above center ice. The camera was already on her, the screen split in two, showed her and everyone in the arena the message. Surrounded in a heart shape was _"Karen Miller, will you marry me?"_

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

“I should be getting back to my seat, I see the second period is about to start,” Scott mentioned, noticing the players returning to the cleaned ice surface.

“Nonsense Scott, you can sit and join us for the rest of the game,” Karen motioned with her right hand.

“Here Scott, you can come and sit beside me in Brad’s seat. He isn’t using it,” Vicky offered. While Scott was talking to Karen and Dan, he continually glanced down the row of beautifully crossed legs to Vicky. His fleeting glances didn’t go unnoticed by her. Vicky moved to her empty seat on her left, allowing Scott to sit on Brad’s.

“Dad, Brad and I are going back to the upper bowl until the end of the game.”

“Okay, meet you on the landing,” he said.

She raised up on her tiptoes and kissed his right cheek. Brad and Abby held hands and walked up the steps together back to their seats.

“Ahh ... young love, they certainly are quite infatuated with each other,” Karen sighed as she, Dan, and Scott watched them walk up the steps hand in hand. “Did you see how they look at each other?”

“Abby has gone five years without her mom around. She looks like her more and more every day,” Scott lamented.

“I can relate to that. Brad went five years between my separation from Steve to Dan and I meeting again. Maybe that lack of having the other parent around has made them mature quicker than they needed to.”

“I know it has for Abby. She does a lot of the grocery shopping, helps with the cooking and cleaning around the house. On top of that, she has a morning paper route and works part time at the Harbourview restaurant. I don’t know how she does it all and never complains,” Scott replied with pride.

“Brad said she carries over an eighty-five average in school,” Dan supported.

“Yes, I’m very proud of her, but with all of her hard work she still needs a mother’s influence,” Scott confessed.

“Vicky and I would be more than willing to give Abby any advice on any subject she’d like to discuss.”

“Thank you, Karen, I know we’d both appreciate that.”

Several people were making their way back to their seats so Scott had to move. He made his way towards the empty seat between Diane and Vicky. He shuffled his way to his right, facing Karen, Brenda, Cathy, and Diane. Each one couldn’t help but look at his crotch, looking straight at them. Each one gave Scott a courtesy smile looking up at him.

Scott had a birdseye view down each woman’s top at their nice-looking breasts. He wondered why each one was wearing such a low top and short skirt or dress to a hockey game. Vicky smiled at him, folding the seat down for him as the second period began.


“Hi, I’m Vicky Munroe,” she smiled, offering her hand.

“Hi Vicky, I’m Scott Kendall,” he smiled, shaking her hand.

BAM! The electricity shot through both of them at the same time. They immediately began talking, and soon it seemed as if they were old friends.

“Oh ... my ... god!” Karen said to herself. She suddenly pieced together what Laura had written in her letter to Vicky. Scott, Scottish, Scotland, we’re at a hockey game, Brad and Dan arranged the proposal, Scott has a girl and twin boys, all the clues fit! Karen took out her cell phone and called Vicky.

“Hi,” she said, answering it and leaning forward, waving to Karen.

“Vicky, Scott is the one my Laura wrote about in her letter to you! Don’t you get it? Scott, Scottish, Scotland, he has twin sons playing hockey and Brad plays hockey too, that’s the sport mentioned. And Brad and Dan arranged the whole thing of the proposal, and Scott ended up being here with Abby. I tell you, he’s your prince charming!”

“I know he is too. We shook hands and the electricity that ran through me was unbelievable! Talk to you soon, bye.”

Vicky and Scott quickly noticed that each other were not wearing a wedding ring. “You must be very proud having two son’s playing junior hockey,” Vicky offered.

“I am very proud, but I’m equally as proud of Abby. She’s a very smart and mature young woman for her age.” Scott tried to follow the play of the game, especially when his son, Peter was on the ice.

“I think Brad will be playing in the OHL next year too,” she said, following the play as she talked.

“I know I might seem like the enemy right now, but I want to protect Abby. If you don’t mind me asking, what can you tell me about Brad?”

“I take it Abby is your only girl?”

“Yes, she is.”

“I’ve known Brad, Karen, and his sisters for five years now. He’s a really good kid. Brad is mostly respectful of his mom and a typical teenage boy around his sisters. He stays out of trouble with the law. He doesn’t do drugs, smoke, or drink. I know he’s the captain of his hockey team.”

“He volunteers his time at Trenton Memorial Hospital entertaining the children who are awaiting organ transplants. I find he’s very honest in his thinking. He’ll give you a straight answer, that’s for sure. He’s changed already since meeting Abby, he’s a happier person.”

“I’ve noticed a positive change in Abby too. She must have changed her clothes a dozen times before the game. I’ve let her go on the odd date before, but she’s acting differently around Brad.”

“Brenda put Abby’s and Brad’s zodiac signs into her cell phone for comparison and the results are rather intriguing.”

“What did it say about them?” Scott asked.

“Their zodiac signs are a perfect match for each other. Brenda do you still have that zodiac match on Brad and Abby still on your phone?”

“Sure, I saved it under the future folder.”

“Can I borrow it? I want to show it to Scott,” Brenda opened the folder on her phone and passed it to her.

“Abby is a Scorpio and Brad is a Virgo. This is what it said about them.” She handed the phone to him to read.

Scott raised his eyebrows several times as he read the prediction for Brad and Abby. “Wow, maybe after reading this, I should fit Abby for a chastity belt or ship her off to a deserted island,” Scott joked. He glanced over his right shoulder, up towards where Abby and Brad might be sitting.

“I know that fathers suspect that their teenaged daughters are having sex, but don’t want to know about it. I can guarantee you that when the time comes, pardon the pun, that Brad will be good to Abby,” Vicky explained, then passed her phone back to Brenda.


“So what is your occupation?” Scott asked her.

“I own the ‘Head to Toe’ clothing store in the mall.”

“Very impressive, owning your own business. My friend owns the Home Hardware store in town so I know what goes into running an operation like yours. I know how to deal with business accounting, ordering stock, workers payroll, and stuff like that.”

“You might be just what I’m looking for. I’ve got every last penny of my savings wrapped up in my store and anything that can help me with the bottom line would be a very appreciated.”

“I’d be very glad to help you, Vicky,” he smiled, glancing at her deep cleavage.

“What do you do for a living?” She asked, eyes taking in his handsome profile.

“Certainly nothing as glamorous as owning your own clothing store. I’m a chemical engineer. I’m the supervisor at the Trenton water treatment plant.”

“We all do need clean water.” Vicky subconsciously rubbed the base of her throat, and Scott rubbed his chin. Both actions indicated they were nervous yet attracted to each other.


Karen continued holding hands with Dan, admiring her unbelievable engagement ring. “A lot of people are stopping by to wish us well,” she said, leaning against him.

“It certainly isn’t me they’re stopping to see,” he replied, kissing her and admiring her cleavage and slender, sexy legs. Karen placed Dan’s right hand high up on her left leg then curled her fingers around his hand.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if we have another romance blossoming in the family besides Brad and Abby,” Karen said, leaning forward to look down the row at Vicky and Scott.

“Oh, you mean Vicky and Scott?”

“Dan, he’s the one Laura mentioned about in her letter to Vicky. Every clue fits.”

“You may be right.” He glanced at them, now holding hands.

“If those two hit it off good, would it be alright if Vicky invites Scott to our New Years wedding and party at the Hen House?” she asked.

“Oh, you just want to see how good a fuck Scott is,” he teased.

“Maybe that too,” Karen replied with an evil smile.

“Sure Honey, no problem,” Dan said, kissing Karen’s forehead. “I’m sure we can scrounge up another ticket somewhere.”


“Is there a Mr. Munroe?” Scott asked Vicky directly. Abby had said Vicky was divorced, but he wanted to hear it from her.

“Not anymore, thank god,” she replied. “I’ve been divorced twice. You know the saying, ‘once bitten, twice shy,’ about men and relationships.”

“Then you haven’t heard of the saying, ‘third time’s a charm.’”

“I have, but I’m not so sure I’m willing to give love another try.”

“You know, just because you’ve traveled down the same bumpy road before doesn’t mean the future isn’t smoother, just ahead around the next curve,” he said. Vicky paused and looked at Scott, his brown eyes sparkled in the lighting.

“Maybe you’re right,” she cautiously smiled.

“Do you have any kids?” He asked. “Yes, a girl, Maria. She’s twenty in her second year of nursing school in Ottawa. She’s living with her brother, Luke, he’s twenty-three. He could have been a decent hockey player but chose to become a Police Officer in Ottawa.”

“You look too young to have kids that old.”

“Obviously you need your vision checked. How old do you think I am?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.