29 November 2006 - Cover

29 November 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cathy needs her dad and meets her new family. Dan proposes to Karen in front of 5,000 people. Brad and Abby grow closer. Abby's dad is introduced to Vicky and later reveals a secret to her... Dan tapped Karen on the knee. She looked at him and he pointed with his right wing up to the giant screen above center ice. The camera was already on her, the screen split in two, showed her and everyone in the arena the message. Surrounded in a heart shape was _"Karen Miller, will you marry me?"_

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

Cathy squeezed Dan’s hand while they waited for the doorbell to be answered. “Cathy!” Karen exclaimed, hugging and kissing her tight to her breasts. “I’ve missed you so much! Have you ever grown into such a beautiful woman!”

Karen gave Dan a long, sensual kiss. She was wearing her usual sexy clothes for him, a low scoop cut white tank top and a short, very short grey skirt.

“Hi, Mom!” Cathy cried as Karen led them into the living room.

Dan noticed that Vicky was wearing all black in a low tank top and short skirt. Diane looked classy in a low white tank, and short black skirt. Brenda wore a revealing pink top and a short white tennis skirt.

“Cathy, I’ve missed you so much!” Diane and Brenda exclaimed, hurrying over to greet her. Their breasts seem to become one with tight hugs and kisses.

“Look at how we’ve all grown! It appears we all like to show lots of skin,” Cathy remarked, admiring their blossomed figures. When Brad came from his bedroom, Cathy turned around, and he stopped dead in his tracks. His eyes widened, his jaw dropped at the sight of how beautiful and sexy a woman Cathy had become.

She walked over to Brad and put her arms around him, giving him a good hug and kiss. He was in teenage heaven. Brad returned the hug, taking advantage to hold Cathy close to him and feeling her full tits flatten against him.

“Wow, Brad has you ever grown into a handsome young stud!” She admired. Brad couldn’t believe he was blushing.

Cathy went to Diane and Brenda for more reacquainting hugs. “I’ve missed being with you,” Diane whispered in Cathy’s ear.

“I missed being with you too Diane.” No one knew their secret that Cathy and Diane had been lesbian lovers for several years as teenagers ... or so they thought. “Wow, do we ever have a lot of catching up to do!”

“Have you got the ring, Dad?” Brad whispered in Dan’s ear.

“Right here,” he replied, patting his coat pocket.


Cathy’s face was aching already from meeting Brad, but especially Diane and Brenda. She hugged them close to her, arms around their waist. “I know we’re not related but I always felt we grew up and played as if we were sisters.”

Diane looked at Dan, who smiled and nodded his head as the go-ahead signal. Dan went to Karen, and they embraced preparing for the next revelation in the family.

“But we are your sisters, and Brad is a brother to you,” Diane stated to Cathy.

“Yes, I’ve always felt close to you three also,” Cathy replied, not realizing what Diane had mentioned.

“You don’t understand Cathy. What I’m saying is, we are, your real brother and sisters,” Diane reaffirmed. Cathy had a puzzled look on her face.

“You’re right. I don’t understand,” she questioned, looking at the group

Brenda went and stood behind Karen and Dan. She touched Karen’s shoulder. “Karen is our mom.” Then she touched Dan’s shoulder. “Dan is your dad. And we found out only a few days ago, Dan is our real dad too,” Brenda smiled at him, then at Cathy.

“Cathy, your dad is our biological father too,” Diane stated, grinning from ear to ear with pride.

“We are real sisters?” Cathy screeched.

“Yes, we are real sisters!” Diane answered, her cheeks hurting from smiling so much.

Cathy’s eyes stayed wide open, looking to Dan. “It’s true honey. Diane, Brenda, and Brad are also my children. Karen told me a few days ago.”


Vicky had been watching the whole scene taking place. “Don’t any of you notice it?” She asked.

“Notice what?” Several of them answered. Vicky led Diane over to Cathy’s left side.

“Except for their hair parted on different sides, they’re practically twins. They have the same blonde hair, the same figures, and the same facial features!”

Not until they stood side by side was it so obvious that Cathy and Diane are sisters. Brenda was feeling a little left out over the fuss the others were making about Cathy and Diane almost looking like twins. What about her? She and Diane looked a lot alike too, she thought.

“Come over please Brenda,” Vicky asked. She placed Brenda between Diane and Cathy. “We know Brenda is a brunette, getting her dark hair from Dan, but look at her facial features and her figure. They could all be triplets,” she explained.

“You’re right!” Karen exclaimed, and Brenda felt relieved.

“Dan, you sure know how to produce beautiful looking women!” Karen beamed.

“I did have some help,” he smiled, hugging his love close to his side.

“And handsome young men too,” Brad added, and everyone laughed. “It must be something in Dad’s jeans,” he punned.

“Oh good god, Brad’s got Dad’s corny sense of humour all right,” Cathy smiled, rolling her eyes skyward, and everyone had another good laugh.

“Maybe all of us girls will definitely have to find out if it’s something inside his jeans,” Karen teased.

“Dad, do Kevin and Doug know about us six kids being brothers and sisters?” Cathy asked, looking at him.

“I called them just before you arrived. They were glad to hear the news and can hardly wait to meet everyone.”

“We should be going to the game, time is getting on,” Dan said, looking at his watch. “But I don’t know how the players will be able to skate.”

“Why’s that Daddy?” Brenda asked.

“All of you beautiful women are showing so much gorgeous leg and boob, you’re going to melt the ice surface,” he smiled, kidding them.

“Oh Dad, you are ... so right!” Cathy teased, pulling up the right hem of her dress a little to show more leg.

“I guess we’ll have to take two cars,” Dan suggested.

“It’ll be more fun squeezing all of us into Vicky’s Hummer,” Karen mentioned.

“The Hummer it is,” Dan smiled.


Vicky drove with Brad in the middle and Karen in the passenger seat just like last Sunday. Diane sat behind Vicky with Cathy between her and Dan. He smiled, having a good view down her deep cleavage, and she patted his left knee.

With no seating room remaining, Brenda sat on Dan’s lap and put her left arm over his shoulder for support, her tit was just inches away from his face. She let her legs hang over both sides and shifted her ass, pulling her short skirt up so her bare ass was on his lap.

Dan put his right hand under Brenda’s skirt on her bare thigh and realized she wasn’t wearing any panties. She then wiggled her little ass against his crotch.

“You can touch me, Daddy,” she whispered. She guided his hand down between her legs, helping him to slide two fingers into her yearning pussy. All of the girls left their coats undone for the viewing of their deep cleavage.

Cathy and Diane sat as close together as they could, their bare upper thighs touching. She took Diane’s right hand in her left interlocking their fingers. She kissed the back of Diane’s hand, smiling at her and placed it high on her left leg. Together again for only minutes, they yearned to touch each other, and Cathy slowly slid Diane’s hand up her leg.

Brad wondered how far he could go with his Mom on the way to the hockey rink and put his right hand high up on her left leg. She smiled at him, and opened her legs. He accepted the invitation and slid his hand up to his Mom’s waiting pussy. She smiled at his wide eye expression when he discovered she wasn’t wearing any panties.

Brad started to rub his Mom’s warm slit and worked two fingers into her. He looked at Vicky and thought, what the hell and put his left hand high on her right leg. Vicky could see Brad was already fingering Karen’s pussy and took his hand and guided it between her legs to her bare pussy.

Brad smiled as he began to finger fuck two beautiful pussies at the same time. He was helpless though, as he watched his Mom unzip the fly of his jeans and boldly take his cock out.

“Let’s see how long you can last this time,” she whispered. She started to stroke her son’s adult-like cock feeling it growing harder in her hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.