Zoey's First Black Cock - Cover

Zoey's First Black Cock

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2016 by mysteria27

BBC Sex Story: Ryan and Zoey have been talking about her having sex with a black man with a monster size cock.

Caution: This BBC Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   .

Ryan and Zoey recently moved in together. They’ve been dating for the last two years. They want to get married eventually, but thought it would be more cost effective if they lived together first. Zoey was always at Ryan’s apartment anyway, so they found a new apartment and are living there now.

Ryan and Zoey have sex every day. Ryan’s sex drive is very strong, and he likes to experiment with Zoey. Ryan bought a book about Kama Sutra positions that he likes to try. Ryan loves to experiment and has fucked Zoey’s asshole. That took a little work and a lot of convincing, but with lots of love and care, Zoey could relax enough and enjoy getting fucked in her asshole.

Lately, Ryan would love to see another man fuck his girlfriend. He’s fascinated with monster cocks and would enjoy seeing his petite lover get fucked by a black man with a monster cock. Ryan watches a lot of porn about this subject. It really makes him come a lot, when the women finally have the whole cock up their snatches. He wants to see his lover get the fucking of her life. These lustful thoughts keep Ryan hard.

He would like to be involved while she’s getting fucked. Either by holding his girlfriend and kissing her neck or whispering sweet nothings into her ear while the other guy fucks her pussy and ass. He wants to see the monster cock going in and out of his princess. The thought of her getting fucked liked a whore is very appealing to Ryan.

Ryan told his girlfriend many times that her fucking a black man is very exciting to him. Zoey and Ryan are white and Zoey has never been with a black man before. All the white guys she has ever fucked have never had a monster cock. Everybody knows that black men have big cocks. The saying is “Once you go black, you never go back.” Ryan has no idea if that is true. None of his girlfriends had ever fucked a black man before. Ryan was hoping if Zoey ever agreed to it, that their black man would be enormous.

He imagines Zoey wearing sexy lingerie that he likes. She would greet her lover at the door and passionately kiss him. His hands would feel her body and they would make small talk. Perhaps, Ryan would bring them each a drink while they talk about their night together.

Maybe Zoey and the man would be on the couch and he’d be stroking her leg while Ryan whispers sexy thoughts into her ear. His girlfriend’s pussy would be wetting up nicely in her panties. Ryan fantasizes about this dream often. It’s makes him horny and hot thinking about all the possibilities.

Ryan masturbates about this fantasy all the time. He’s constantly watching porn with a black guy and a white girl. The idea has been consuming him lately and is constantly pestering his girlfriend about it. He’s very close in convincing her to do this for him. Ryan is sure that Zoey will do this with him. She too loves sex and loves trying new things. This will be quite beneficial to her as well. Ryan has an average sized cock. Ryan wants his girlfriend to enjoy a monster cock. He salivates thinking about her getting fucked by a hot, hard and hung black guy.


Zoey woke up early and made breakfast for Ryan. Today was his thirtieth birthday and she had the biggest surprise for him. First, she needed to get his breakfast made and then she’d bring it up to him. She made a cheese omelet, bacon, sausage and coffee. She covered the food and put it onto a snack tray with Ryan’s card and a flower in a vase. She was already wearing a black sexy bra, black panties, garter, nude hold up stockings and heels.

She walked into the bedroom and put the food on the dresser. She climbed on top of her boyfriend and gave him a birthday kiss.

“Happy Birthday!”

“Don’t you look wonderful. Give me a kiss.”

Zoey kissed her boyfriend passionately. He sat up and played with her breasts that were nicely put into her black bra. He pulled the straps down and took her breasts out. He squeezed her beautiful tits together and put his hands on her beautiful ass that had on his favorite lace panties.

“Take your bra and panties off! Daddy wants to lick your pussy.”

“Okay.”

When Ryan would fuck Zoey, he called himself daddy. It really turned him on. Zoey stood up and removed her lingerie, but left on her stockings and heels. She climbed on top of the bed and squatted down so he could lick her pussy. She rode his face and smothered her pussy all over his face. Ryan was licking and sucking on her bald cunt. She moaned out while he ate her pussy.

Zoey was pulling at her nipples and was squeezing her tits together while riding her lovers face. He pushed his tongue deep inside her pussy and tongue fucked her into orgasm. She moved down and kissed him on his mouth. Their tongues danced in each other’s mouth.

“Sit on my cock! Daddy, wants to fuck his girl!”

“Yes, daddy!”

Zoey climbed on top of Ryan’s cock. She eased his cock into her pussy. Once he was deep inside of her cunt, she rocked and moved on his cock. Ryan sat up to play with her huge jugs. He loved her breasts and squeezed them at her nipples. This always excited her and the more he pinched them the more her pussy dripped.

She was riding him hard and her pussy was a drippy mess. He held onto her ass and bucked into her cunt hard. He screamed and blasted her pussy with his come. She screamed and came with him. She fell and they kissed passionately. Zoey tasted her pussy on Ryan’s mouth. Ryan pushed his finger up her ass while they were on the bed. His cock was deep inside her. Her pussy was filled to the brim with his come.

“That was fucking amazing!”

“I made breakfast. I also have a surprise for you.”

Zoey stood up and put her panties back on. They were black and Ryan enjoyed when he came for her to wear her panties all day with his cum in them. He enjoyed the black chalk marks that she’d leave on them. It was a gift for him to enjoy later when they’d have sex again. It was just a little something extra to enjoy.

Zoey got the food on the tray and brought it over to Ryan. She uncovered the meal and smiled at her boyfriend. She fed Ryan his breakfast and then handed him his birthday card.

“What’s this baby?”

“It’s your card and your gift.”

Ryan opened the card and a picture slipped out. It was a picture of a black guy. He was very handsome Ryan thought.

“What’s this baby?”

“That’s Marvin. I’ve agreed to have sex with him. He’s got a ten-inch dick and he’s going to come over tonight and fuck me. Happy birthday, Ryan!”

“Hot damn! Who’s Marvin?”

“He’s actually my trainer at the gym. He’s got a little crush on me. I told him about your fantasy, and he’s agreed to fuck me. Are you excited?”

“Fuck yes! I can’t wait to see my girl taking a black cock up her tiny hole. How exciting. Baby, you’re the best.”

Ryan had a grin on his face. Zoey continued to feed her boyfriend. Ryan had a weird look on his face. Zoey imagined he was thinking about tonight. Zoey wanted to please her boyfriend.

“Later, I want to be right with you while he fucks you. I want you to lay back on the couch or the bed while I play with your breasts. I want to kiss your neck and nibble on your ears while he fucks you. I want to see him fucking my girl. It will be fucking hot for sure! You’re so fucking sexy. What a gift to give me. Baby, I’m hard again thinking about later. You’ll wear your panties. I’ll lick them while you get fucked hard. Come over here and suck my cock. Fucking hell, this will be the best birthday present ever.”

Zoey cleared the tray and her boyfriend sat on the edge of the bed. Zoey got on her knees and opened her mouth wide. She pushed Ryan’s cock into her mouth and played with his balls. He played with her brown hair and watched her suck his dick.

Her cheeks were bulging, spit oozed down the corners of her mouth while she blew him. He loved watching her suck his cock. Ryan had an average sized cock and was looking forward to having his girlfriend getting pounded by a monster cock. He picked up her hair and watched her go to town on his dick. Zoey was a wonderful cock-sucker.

He fucked her mouth and then came down her throat. She swallowed it all down like a good girl.

“Baby that was hot. I need to shower and go to the office. Text me today pictures of your tits and pussy. I want to be all horned up when I get home. I can’t wait to see my girl get her pussy and ass fucked. Daddy is so excited.”

“I know. I’m just glad that Marvin agreed to do this. It’s the least I can do. It’s not every day when your boyfriend turns thirty.”

“That’s right. What will we do when you turn thirty? Maybe my girl can eat a little pussy that day. Daddy would like to see his baby eat cunt.”

“Still years away. I bet by then you will think of something else.”

“Come in the shower baby. Daddy wants to play with your tits. Come on!”

“Okay.”

Ryan and Zoey walked to the bathroom and Ryan started the shower. Ryan pulled down her panties and they got into the shower together. Ryan loved Zoey’s body. He sprayed her body with the shower head and then soaped her up with a washcloth. He massaged her tits with the soap. Zoey was moaning while he played with her chest. Her breasts were large and very sensitive.

When Ryan squeezed her nipples hard, he knew that would excite his girlfriend and make her come. Ryan loved to pleasure Zoey and get himself off in the process. Her breasts were full and cone shaped. Her nipples were pink and stiff. She had large areola’s. Her breasts were really the thing that Ryan liked about her. Ryan loved to make her pussy cream. Lucky for Ryan, Zoey loved to have sex too. She’s the only girl he ever dated, who has a strong appetite for sex like he does.

She washed Ryan’s body and soaped up his dick. Ryan didn’t have much more time to fool around with his girlfriend. She washed his body and they got out of the shower together.

“Don’t forget to put on the panties again. I’ll taste them later when you’re getting fucked. I can’t wait to see you later.”

Ryan got dressed and left. Zoey went back to bed to take a nap. She was going to need her strength for later when Marvin would be fucking her.


Zoey slept most of the day away. She needed to snap some pictures of her pussy for Ryan. She grabbed her phone and took pictures of her pussy. She spread her lips wide and took a picture. She put her finger inside of her pussy and took another picture. She licked her nipples and snapped another picture. She sent the pictures to Ryan.

He texted back and said he couldn’t wait to see her later when she got fucked by a black man. She hurried and got dressed. She needed to buy Ryan a birthday cake and stop off at the liquor store to pick up beer and wine. She also would buy a bottle of champagne for herself.

She knew that her boyfriend was excited for tonight to happen. Zoey was a bit turned on by it too. She had never had sex with a black man before and certainly never had sex with a man with a monster cock. She hoped that his cock wouldn’t rip her tight little vagina apart. She wondered how it would feel to have a big cock up her asshole. The thought of it made her a bit wet. She was still wearing the panties from this morning. Ryan said he wanted to lick them when she was getting fucked by Marvin.

Zoey fingered herself a while. She was thinking about later when she’d have sex with Marvin. She played with her bald pussy lips and pushed her finger up inside of her cunt. She didn’t play to long and came on her fingers. She licked her fingers of her sweet juices. She cleaned herself up and got dressed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.