Swing Friends - Cover

Swing Friends

Copyright© 2016 by DolM

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Four couples are swing friends. Their families are about to become swing families. this is their Story. Some of my other stories will interweave with this one down the line.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Swinging   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Dan and Meghan were excitedly chatting away. He pulled into the drive, still chatting away as they walked up the walk. The scene that was presented to them as they entered the living room froze them. Ben sat on the floor with his back up against the couch, and Robin was on her stomach with his cock in her mouth and Ger the dog licking her and jumping over her to get a better angle to get his tongue deeper into her crotch.

Meghan couldn’t move. Flabbergasted and excited, her hand over her mouth. Her eyes wide open, she just couldn’t believe what she was seeing. She had seen movies of women with dogs, but here was her daughter letting the dog get to her with its tongue. And its tongue was getting to her. She was humping the floor, and her head was going faster and faster, up and down on her brother’s cock.

It was Ben who noticed his parents in the door. He calmly said hi, then came in his sister’s mouth. His face contorted, his eyes rolled back with his head. Robin was humping against the dog’s tongue faster. While ben was cumming in her mouth, her hand went from his cock into her panties. She was slamming her pussy down onto her fingers, she didn’t open her mouth, but her voice was ringing throughout the house. There was just too much for her to get all of it. It was leaking out of her mouth down onto her chin and Ben’s thighs. Dan had closed the door quickly, so the neighbors didn’t hear.

It took several minutes for them to come down from heaven. Dan looked at Meghan to see how she was taking this and had to grab hold of her. She had stuck her fingers up her dress and the rockets were going off. Her knees started to buckle, and she would have fallen over had Dan not grabbed her.

“I need you to spank me, Dan.” Meghan looked dazed, “I have been a bad girl. I am not supposed to get excited by what I just saw.” She took his hand, and walked over to the armless chair in the corner. They had got this chair just for this use.

Dan sat down, and Meghan bent over his knees. Head down, ass in the air over her husband’s lap, “I need at least 25 good ones,” She told them.

The children were stunned. Their father was striking their mother’s ass again, and again, and again. When their mother counted 15 her ass was pink, and at 25 bright red. They couldn’t believe how wet their mother made their fathers lap. Pussy juice was running out of her, down past her back hole and onto his pants. It was a good thing dad had closed the door, the neighbors would have gotten a real exciting education tonight.

The kids had gotten up and come over to get a better view. When the spanking was done, teary eyed, mom got up and hugged her children. Nobody had gotten dressed so the 3 naked bodies held each other tight. Dad stripped down, since everybody else was naked and added a fourth naked body in the hug. He had to be a little careful, his cock stuck straight out. He found he could fit it right under his daughter’s ass between her thighs.

Robin jumped a little in surprise, when she felt he father’s cock slide between her thighs. Her first thought was it would feel better if she could slide it into herself. She wasn’t a virgin, but the event that cost her, her virginity was painful and less than satisfying. She had let her first boyfriend take her cherry, 3 months ago and broke up with him one month ago, when she started playing with Ben. Terry had never tried to satisfy her, just himself. Ben on the other hand was always trying to satisfy her. So she would go to hell and back for him.

She had told Ben she wanted her dad to be the next person to get her pussy, so he never tried with his cock. He was satisfied with his fingers and tongue in her pussy. She did let him have her ass and mouth anytime he wanted.

Nobody wanted to break this very emotional hug up. Meghan saw her daughter trying to push the head of the father’s cock into her hole, and suggested they take this to their bedroom. It wasn’t late, but she did have to work in the morning, so she did want to get the party started. She thought for just a moment and decided she wanted this to be so special. A memory that would never fade. It was then she knew she was calling off work tomorrow.

First she wanted to be able to put her best effort into pleasing her children and her husband.

Second she was going to have to go to coffee with the other ladies to share this.

Third she was going to be really tired tomorrow. This was going to be a late night, and she just wasn’t going to cut short the time needed to have a memorable night.

The family entered the bedroom, and Dan closed the door. He didn’t think the dog should be in the room. “That won’t be good dad, he will scratch and bark till he gets to come in,” said Ben. “I use to think he shouldn’t come in too. But he’s part of the family, and when we start playing, he wants to play too.”

Sure enough, the commotion outside the door caused Dan to open the door. Ger came bounding in, tail and tongue wagging. He put his front paws up on Robin’s shoulders and pushed his tongue into her mouth, kissing her. The parents just looked at each other. It was not the first time these two had kissed.

At first Meghan was repulsed, but she knew many people would be repulsed by what was happening here period, and Robin seemed to like the dogs tongue. She walked up to her daughter and gave her a big hug to let her know it was ok. It didn’t appear the men minded either. Both of their cocks were standing at attention looking for a spare hole to be in.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.